Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀[ANN][AIRDROP][Bounty][WP]🚀 ⚡ CryptoSocial (CSL) ⚡The Token of Social Network - page 3. (Read 1050 times)

Activity: 52
Merit: 0
Token for beautiful social networking site. Social networking site that supports blogs, forums, pages, ads etc., is great.
Activity: 67
Merit: 10
For bounty, How do we fill for monday, and wednesday field ? Is it for next week ? So we need to wait for 1 week before we fill the form ? anybody knows.
Activity: 161
Hello dev, im glad to be part of your project. I love doing this and also in cryptosocial world. Great project!
I have question regarding in bounty, what is monday wednesday friday? do I need to wait for days to make the submission complete? Please give me updates. Thank you and Goodluck team.
Activity: 126
How & how long does this project run Huh
Activity: 45
Happy to sign up with you
I am waiting for updates on the project
Thank you so much
Activity: 70
good project.
I fill the form.

waiting for news
Activity: 84
#CryptoSocial is a brand-new social platform which also is a huge marketplace for #CSL tokens! Solid roadmap will take this project to a success! Keep social and stay with #CryptoSocial!
Activity: 21
When will airdrop ends? and start distribution?
Activity: 1274
Merit: 100
You can find the all information of CSL CryptoSocial network on there Official Twitter,telegram and there cryptoSocial website and join this great opportunity as it is totally social project.
Website link: https: //cryptosocial.world/
Twitter:@_CryptoSocial
Activity: 181
complete the regestration and start filling the Airdrop form for more information waiting.
Activity: 199

where can I find more details about this project
information please
Activity: 43
Pages:
Jump to: