Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][AIRDROP/COMPLETED] Pineapple/The Best way to safeguard our Local Markets - page 2. (Read 1579 times)

Activity: 61
Merit: 0
I can not participate in airdrop.

It is ended. Wait any airdrop round in the furture.
Activity: 2
I can not participate in airdrop.
Activity: 6
This look very interested in seeing the whitepaper realy good project hope will be good and i will follow to see news about it
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
Is the airdrop still available?  I just clicked on the airdrop link, and I'm getting a 404 error that page isn't found.  If I remove the '/airdrop' from the end, I can get to your website, but I don't see how to get to the airdrop.  Any help would be greatly appreciated!

It's already end.........
Activity: 125
Merit: 1
Is the airdrop still available?  I just clicked on the airdrop link, and I'm getting a 404 error that page isn't found.  If I remove the '/airdrop' from the end, I can get to your website, but I don't see how to get to the airdrop.  Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Activity: 9
So many newbies coming in to praise this project, this is not a good sign second one is a huge supply, am I reading it right over trillion coins supply, what are the chances that this project will likely to succeed I will pass this one I'm not comfortable with the very huge supply.

The total supply is 12 trillion coins?? Seems we have a new record)

Total supply is 12,000,000,000 . 000 and not 12,000,000,000,000 !
So be careful with the COMMA/Decimal Point
Hi !

Thank you for all your messages !

For information :

Total supply is 12,000,000,000 . 000 and not 12,000,000,000,000 !
So be careful with the COMMA/Decimal Point

The Whitepaper it's a long way, so please be patient we working hard on !

Informations about the team will be public soon, we currently looking for new members.

Airdrop is completed ! We reached 2000 Entries in 24h. Pineapplecoins will send in the next 72h.

We are looking for our community manager, send us a message on [email protected]

Thanks for your understanding and support !

Activity: 265
Merit: 100
May I suggest a technical article about PineappleCoin on medium.com
Hope this helps to understand
Activity: 182
Merit: 11
 Hi everyone! Just added Pineapple Coin ICO to my website https://concourseq.io/Q/Pineapple_Coin. ConcourseQ is a collaborative due diligence community that researches and reviews ICOs. Anyone with an account can submit information to your page, so we are reaching out to this community to get you all involved in the discussion. Thanks! PS: If you have any questions about filling in the info, feel free to ask us in our discord group: https://discord.gg/j8RBAwB
Activity: 24
Applied for the Airdrop. Looks like a good project for the future
Activity: 19
12,000,000,000,000 is many pineapples. I wouldn't donate to this project yet or anything like that. Everything is work in progress, and link to the beta application on Google Play leads to the wix web creation site. It would be nice to be able to get connected with local farmers through an app to buy fresh food, I hope this project leads somewhere.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
why there is a password?
Activity: 42
HEI,,,what the password???
Activity: 45
Why is there a password on the airdropform?
Activity: 1
Hi everybody,

Very interesting suggestion! In France we are really aware of the need for progress in the "green" local development!

I described a few minutes ago to the Airdrop. Is it too late ?
Kind regards.
Activity: 5
May I know the information about the team working on this project and also their experience ??
Activity: 2
Hi, i joined to project. Its Interesting. Nice job.
Activity: 52
I hope this project works, because i have friends who wants to buy organic products and farmers who wants to sell it directly.
Activity: 6
The total supply is 12 trillion coins?? Seems we have a new record)
Pages:
Jump to: