Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][AIRDROP]DelphiniumCoin airdrops if you get it working ! =D - page 3. (Read 968 times)

Activity: 29
Merit: 0
What a joke, this just shows how full of scammers or fools the Altcoin section is. There is literally zero information on this coin just a GitHub link to a wallet. Zero specs whatsoever and people are acting like they are excited for this and want to add it to their site etc etc. Come on now firstly only a fool would run this random wallet (or any unproven coin) on anything but a virtual machine which I doubt many of you are doing.

Just this coin is rushed, this coin wants a piece of the market =D The excitement might be because some people know this coin is based on another coin which already existed for 2 years and they know that one is pretty good, this one gonna be even better eventually hopefully ! Wink =D

*Update modified*:

Work is underway to fix all problems, this coin will probably re-launch in the weekend/saturday/sunday.

*Update 2*:

Results are looking very good so far, some mining is done to test the software and protocol upgrades, most likely tomorrow/sunday latest monday, this coin should finally launch if all goes well.
Network still has to be tested, so far file format/upgrades gone smooth with production settings Smiley
Activity: 254
Merit: 1258
What a joke, this just shows how full of scammers or fools the Altcoin section is. There is literally zero information on this coin just a GitHub link to a wallet. Zero specs whatsoever and people are acting like they are excited for this and want to add it to their site etc etc. Come on now firstly only a fool would run this random wallet (or any unproven coin) on anything but a virtual machine which I doubt many of you are doing.
Hi,

Thanks for all your great response !

I think I found the problem and hopefully by tonight the problem will be solved and a new version available.

Estimated time to new version available is about 4 to 5 hours or so, so stay tuned ! =D

(So more bugs founds, so I cannot promise anything unfortunately, might take multiple days to get it fixed =D)

Bye,
  DelphiniumCoin.
Activity: 78
i am a linux user, how can i join your project Cheesy ?
Hi All,

Apperently there is a problem with connecting. Today I will debug it to see what is the problem. Sorry for the inconvience and disappointment, but thank you for trying !

I will let you know soon as possible when problem is fixed, hopefully this day.

(Do try and open up tcp port 4100, 5100 and 6100 in firewall, especially 4100, not yet sure if problem is with delphiniumcoin software or if your firewalls are blocking it, for now I will assume it's a problem with the delphiniumcoin software)

Bye,
  DelphiniumCoin.
Activity: 742
Merit: 251

What would you suggest I do?
Activity: 924
Merit: 250
my only address Eth: 0xa3beBBea49563A6D6D....
What is this, good friend, I will set your purse will start? and what are the prospects in the future why I have the wrapper in my suitcase, where's this coin? explain to me
Activity: 1540
Merit: 282
tBTC - https://dapp.tbtc.network/
Except for 'our chance to mine some Delphiniumcoin',do you have something on your mind for this project ?
i mean,it does not look like a project for me because it has no goal or even purpose.so tell me why ? give us a reason ?
seriously,it is totally naked.
(no website,team,spesification,goal or purpose and everything that needed for something to be called as a project)
do not tell me that you're putting some malware on your wallet ? because so far i found a lot of project did that to their wallet.

Version 3.02 created on 3 oktober 2018 based on PascalCoin Build 3.0.2
Activity: 460
Merit: 12
Hi, I can't seem to connect to any nodes.
Hello,

Quick/short tutorial with important hyperlinks and such to get you started:

Step A - Setup Free Dynamic Domain Name

If your public internet address changes a lot then first get a dynamic domain name for yourself/computer for free:

1. Visit http://freedns.afraid.org/pricing/

2. Select the free starter

3. Then choose a subdomain name for yourself:

(click add bottom right once logged in):

http://freedns.afraid.org/dynamic/

Step B - Run Free DNS Updater

4. Then download free dns updater, this little tool for windows updates your domain name to point to your computer's ip address every time it changes.

http://www.techknowpro.com/freedns/

5. Test your new domain name by pinging it or using tracert in ms-dos prompt.

Click the start button or ball top left corner of screen usually, in the white edit box type:

cmd

This will bring up ms-dos command prompt.

Then type:

ping yoursubdomainname.chickenkiller.com

Or whatever you selected.

You could also try:

tracert yoursubdomainname.chickenkiller.com

If these tools can find your computers IP address then it works... by displaying some statistics and such, then you set it up correctly.

Step C - Run DelphiniumCoin

6. Download DelphiniumCoin:

https://github.com/DelphiniumCoin/DelphiniumCoin/tree/master/version%203.0.1.1

Extract zip or rar to C:\Tools

(or any folder of your chosing).

Run the 32 bit or 64 bit wallet version.

Step D - Add other computers to peer list

7. Add other people's IP address or DNS names to "peer list" via menu project->peer list.

8. (Optionally install blockchain/safebox by copieing data contents from zip/rar to data folder via project->options->open data folder. Restart wallet)

9. (Optionally install graphics and/or OpenCL drivers for your hardware, CPU or GPU, use google to find this, learn your hardware names/models/types first !).

10. (Optionally change your wallet name in project->private keys)

11. (Optionally run miner, edit runminer.bat to change your miner name)

(both names will be displayed if mining successfully)

Free chat engine:

https://discord.gg/ybQqmRq

(Could be used to publishing your IP or DNS name for a little bit more privacy than web)

Good luck !

New Features

* Update 21 october 2018 Update *

1. Peer List added for connecting computers(/building networks) manually.

A peer list form was added. This form is reachable via project->peer list in the menu.

This allows all users to add other computers to the network.

It works by adding an ip address or dns name on a new line in the edit box and then clicking save and apply.

DelphiniumCoin is now also allowed to run on a different port then the default 4100.

Port numbers can optionally be added to the peer list by using :portnumber.

First line is default for my computer.

For example:
delphiniumcoin.chickenkiller.com:4100  
32.54.65:23
12.43.123:24:4100
yourip:12345
yourdnsname:12345

2. Blockchain/safebox data added to distribution.

In case there are no other peers to connect to it's still possible to install the blockchain/safebox into the data folder.

This is done by copieing the contents of the data folder into the data folder for the application.

Go to project->options and then click open data folder to find the DelphiniumCoin data folder.

Copy the data folder contents from the distribution to this folder and restart the wallet.

This should now allow you to mine on your own blockchain.

Be warned though as soon as your computer connects to other computers the "race" will begin.

The blockchain/safebox with the most work done will win and will be copied to all other computers connected.

So it's best to try and connect to as many computers as possible or at least 5 random computers.

The software has a certain limited of connections, though the software will connect randomly to computers from time to time.

This peer list feature is new and untested, you are very welcome to test it !

To test it you should either:

1. Post your public internet address in this thread so that other users can try and connect to your PC and ofcourse let your PC run for a while.

(Also post port if default port 4100 is inconvenient for you and was changed by you to something else)

Post it as follows:
ip:port

2. You could also create a free dynamic DNS from http://freedns.afraid.org/ and run FreeDNSUpdate tool to always make this name point to your computer's IP address in case it changes frequently.

In the future I may add different solutions to having peers connect to each other.

Perhaps a server (though this would create a single point of failure)

or

Perhaps an internet scanner (though this would be slow and may require 1 or multiple days of scanning the internet) (this would make it very strong though).

3. The software can be downloaded from this link:

https://github.com/DelphiniumCoin/DelphiniumCoin

Version 3.0.1 is removed.
Version 3.0.1.1 is now available for downloading and testing.

(4. Git repository has be re-initialize and re-uploaded.)

Miner included.

This is your big chance to mine some Delphinium Coins !

You can support Delphinium Coin in two ways:

1. Run the Delphinium Coin Wallet and/or Miner.

(Windows Security Center and Windows Firewall services must be running for proper connections, otherwise software will not worked and will be blocked).

or

2. Setup a computer with a DNS name/server and Delphinium Coin Wallet then contact me and I will add your DNS to the wallet for IP discovery purposes in a future release.

DelphiniumCoin channel/server opened up on Discord for discussing this coin/project:

https://discord.gg/ybQqmRq

Bye for now,
  DelphiniumCoin ! =D
Pages:
Jump to: