Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][AIRDROP]E-Commerce Token * 2nd Round Airdrop - page 16. (Read 9099 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 13
well that sucks i only have .02 eth left after i got scammed, guess i dont qualifiy.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10

WARNING!!! DON'T POST ETHEREUM ADDRESS IN THIS THREAD

Airdrop Participation Link: https://s.surveyplanet.com/rkpoKGEpW
Maximum Entry 2500
Airdrop Rules
* must have at least 0.05 ETH in your account
* Newbie must registered before September 10, 2017
*Multiple entry must disqualify
*Join our Social links
Activity: 347
Merit: 100
😶😶😶😶😶
Right airdrops are free but a very small amount just for verification is a good idea.
But How can we trust you ?
Maybe u can make A contract with Returns etc
Work it more out.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
The airdrop should being free, otherwise you re selling tokens.

You can eliminate fraud by many ways , don't allow newbies to register , or track the ips and so on.
its low supply i think its a high price and hope can come a big exchange
Hope so, Thanks
Activity: 84
A better idea would be to have some criteria for airdrop like having a minimum ETH balance to receive airdrops
Activity: 1456
Merit: 261
its low supply i think its a high price and hope can come a big exchange
Activity: 630
Merit: 172
maybe require eth in th account but make the air drop free. Or requirement for accounts to be created before a certain date.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
Submitted my vote as well. If you ask users to pay for it then it is not an airdrop. If you want to prevent frauds there are better ways like don't allow accounts created before certain days, ask for social media (but not all users have one), IP filtering etc. If you want to reach maximum supporters airdrop is the way to go since you do not yet have a working platform (June 2018 according to your roadmap).
Activity: 893
Merit: 135
Bitcoin is not a currency or asset. Its a MOVEMENT
vote submitted, do let me know when airdrop starts
Activity: 126
Yeah, no way, considering all the crappy new tokens. Airdrop is free. You can also check whether its true applicants by requiring them to HOLD 0.01 ETH at least in their wallet. If thats you true intention, this would be the way to go. Otherwise, this is just some sort of crappy ICO.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
It's not an airdrop, Airdrop is no need pay anything,
Please share your opinion and vote on poll
Activity: 66
Merit: 0
waiting for the airdrops
What do you mean by fraud? If you don't want people to get airdrop more than once there are other ways, like refusing newbies and accounts that were created after a certain date, you can only accept eth addresses with 0.1 eth, ask people to join telegram and things like that.
You can't ask people to pay for an airdrop, it's not an airdrop anymore it's an ico.

Thanks for opinion, This is not final decision
Activity: 72
What do you mean by fraud? If you don't want people to get airdrop more than once there are other ways, like refusing newbies and accounts that were created after a certain date, you can only accept eth addresses with 0.1 eth, ask people to join telegram and things like that.
You can't ask people to pay for an airdrop, it's not an airdrop anymore it's an ico.
I agree about fair distribution.How many coins for per member if we pay .01ETH? I also interested for the announcement thread.when will it be published?

800.000/Total participate=?Huh
need Fair distribution, When Ann thread will publish?

Thanks for your opinion. Ann will be publish 24 October
Activity: 404
Merit: 250
need Fair distribution, When Ann thread will publish?
Activity: 52
I am with 0.01 Eth participation fee. Good luck dev
Pages:
Jump to: