Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][AIRDROP]E-Commerce Token * 2nd Round Airdrop - page 3. (Read 9098 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
alredy join,nice job dev thanks
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
Great project, and i suport your project Dev, i Joinend good luck
Activity: 77
Well defined road map & active development make any project success without any hurdle & I have same feeling for this project too. appreciate your hard work dev ))
Activity: 112
Thanks to the apportunity to join to this amazing  project
Activity: 136
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
Great project, awesome development and great opportunity will come for us as investors and token holders, this one will be a big hit in the market, keep it up dev, more developments to come.
Activity: 462
Merit: 105
Hello Team, looks to be a good project. I'm keeping my eyes on this project and wish a good start to crypto-world!
Activity: 322
I am very impressive to become the awesome project. The first tokenised ecommerce ecurrency on the ethereum blockchain. We support all of the project, good luck and do the best.

Activity: 294
vote submitted

i think its a high price and hope can come a big exchange
Activity: 195
Merit: 103
nice project, looking forward to it become more successful in the future. we all know that low supply projects is successful
Activity: 350
Merit: 112
I love the low supply thing.
This project will go moon, I believe.
Hopefully your team will succeed.
Activity: 616
Merit: 13
This Project really have a massive amount of potential to become really big. It's E-commerce + Few supply of token that will be on huge demand soon. I can really see it can become really big. "This token is the first tokenised ecommerce ecurrency on the Ethereum blockchain". that phrase kinda Music to my ears. Gotta support this. I know the possibility, i looked at the numbers and the purpose... What do you think fellas ?
Activity: 336
Merit: 101
i can help in hindi translation for your project
Activity: 84
AQGmvEGdwBDWpNmH23337qRVEdqj7wduzj
good job on this one!! will support all the way!
Activity: 121
I  like this project and are interested in growing up together
Activity: 321
Merit: 1
joined airdrop
Activity: 101
Pencari Receh
must have minimum ETH on wallet nice idea dev,,
Activity: 128
Surely people with great mindset are behind this project. Goodluck guys and go to the moon
Activity: 101
A long awaited second airdrop. Been waiting for that speed tx, thanks much
Activity: 336
Done voted on mercatox. I see the details about E-Commerce on Mercatox. Fast Block Time, Low TX, good token.
Activity: 21
Hi, I have a question about the speed of transactions in the system, and when you'll be on coinexchage
Pages:
Jump to: