Pages:
Author

Topic: ⭐️[ANN]🤑[AIRDROP]🤑Ethereum Classic Atlantis (ETCA)🤑⭐️AIRDROP FOR ETC HOLDERS⭐ - page 2. (Read 789 times)

Activity: 96
Merit: 1
How can I get new coins if I have a ledger?
pools, exchanges are?
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
Where do I need to register to receive tokens? And what about the referral program, will it be?
I haven't seen a word about the referral program. Why was she here?
Activity: 68
The idea of the project is interesting. I would like to know what price will be for the token. Because I did not find the information. Maybe someone knows?

The price of the tokens will depend from the market conditions. It is necessary to add exchanges to listing that price of the tokens would be good.
Activity: 21
Where do I need to register to receive tokens? And what about the referral program, will it be?
Activity: 532
The idea of the project is interesting. I would like to know what price will be for the token. Because I did not find the information. Maybe someone knows?
Activity: 108
Does this relate to this Ethereum? Or is it just a token on the Ethereum network?

As I understand Ethereum Classic Atlantis is a hardfork of Ethereum. It is not a token on Ethereum blockchain. After hardfork Ethereum Classic Atlantis became an independent blockchain.
Thanks for explaining, I also wanted to ask a similar question. Because there are a lot of tokens with the coveted name Ethereum.
Activity: 336
So we just have to hold ETC during the snapshot to receive the airdrop?
Yes. That's exactly what you need to do. Otherwise, you will not be able to receive.
Activity: 97
Merit: 2
Does this relate to this Ethereum? Or is it just a token on the Ethereum network?

As I understand Ethereum Classic Atlantis is a hardfork of Ethereum. It is not a token on Ethereum blockchain. After hardfork Ethereum Classic Atlantis became an independent blockchain.
In a nutshell, you're right.
Will this project be in demand in the future?
Activity: 78

Activity: 672
Merit: 11
Activity: 309
Merit: 10

Profitable if airdrop, I is unclear. What is the price of 1 ETCA?

Cry
To date, the coin is not traded on the stock exchanges, on this, the price is unknown. Cry

Listing on exchanges is very important for hardfork. It is necessary that cryptocurrency will be actively used and traded.

I agree that listing ETCA on different exchanges is very important. But it is necessary to have listing on big exchanges with good liquidity.
Activity: 57

Cry
To date, the coin is not traded on the stock exchanges, on this, the price is unknown. Cry

Participation in the airdrop does not oblige you to anything. You just spend 5 minutes of time and get coins.

Airdrop is good. Hope soon it will be listing of the tokens and ETCA will be actively traded. The choice of exchange for listing is very important.
Activity: 28

Cry

Participation in the airdrop does not oblige you to anything. You just spend 5 minutes of time and get coins.
Activity: 86

Cry

Listing on exchanges is very important for hardfork. It is necessary that cryptocurrency will be actively used and traded.
Activity: 36

Cry
Activity: 68
What's the catch, you give away your coins for free? I haven't seen this in a while.

Just spend airdrop. You participate in the action you get some coins, everything is simple and clear.

Activity: 20
What's the catch, you give away your coins for free? I haven't seen this in a while.

Just spend airdrop. You participate in the action you get some coins, everything is simple and clear.
Activity: 28
Activity: 103
If I'm not mistaken, is it completely safe to participate in airdrop? Am I right?
 Roll Eyes
There is always risk. The main thing is not to provide your data or passwords to third parties.
Activity: 56
If I'm not mistaken, is it completely safe to participate in airdrop? Am I right?
 Roll Eyes
Pages:
Jump to: