Pages:
Author

Topic: 【ANN】🔥【AIRDROP】🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥FROM FIRETOKEN.IO! LIMITED TIME OFFER !!! 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 - page 2. (Read 442 times)

Activity: 31
Merit: 0
wow quick reply  Grin how short is a short video? under 1 minute?
Activity: 31
Very interesting concept, what do you offer for bounty if i decide to post FireToken ICO on my blog?
copper member
Activity: 112
Strength In Numbers
We are notified that the problem has been resolved. Please proceed with the signing up process using any browsers you may choose. Thank you for your patience, and once again we apologize for any inconvenience that problem may have caused.

Please let us know if there is any other problem that requires our attention as we want everything to run as smoothly as possible.
copper member
Strength In Numbers
We have received words from our dev team, and they have submitted the changes to our server API for the signup function to work properly. Please allow some time for the new change to be implement and the signup process to be fully functional on all browsers. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this might cause and will be standing by to answer any questions.
copper member
Strength In Numbers
Very nice website with great concept. I am just having one problem, I can't sign up. I don't know if it is because of my internet? But after I clicked the sign up it just keeps loading even if I refresh it. Anyone having same problem? I tried both to Google Chrome and Mozilla. Thanks!

Yes it is the same problem we are working on and it will take sometime for the updates to be fully implemented to our dedicated server, we recommend signing up with Edge (Microsoft Explorer) browser at this moment until our dev team rectify the problem. Sorry for the inconvenience.  
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
Very nice website with great concept. I am just having one problem, I can't sign up. I don't know if it is because of my internet? But after I clicked the sign up it just keeps loading even if I refresh it. Anyone having same problem? I tried both to Google Chrome and Mozilla. Thanks!
copper member
Strength In Numbers
Tried to register on your site but there is nothing to chose from the citizenship dropdown while it is compulsory.

Thank you for bringing this to our attention, it appears that certain members using Opera browser with certain features are being affected by this problem. Our dev team is working on rectifying this problem as we speak. You can use another browser to sign up for an account in the mean time, Edge browser for instance. Please contact us through here with your sign-up email, or send a message specifying BUGREWARD to [email protected] to claim 250 additional FireTokens for pointing out the bug.
Activity: 143
Merit: 2
Tried to register on your site but there is nothing to chose from the citizenship dropdown while it is compulsory.
copper member
Strength In Numbers
We have increased our bounty amount, but in order for us to be able to sustain the payout, we have also decreased the amount of participants we are willing to award to. Please let us know if you have any questions or suggestions.
copper member
Strength In Numbers
Hello Bitcointalk community

Due to lower than expected ICO sale, we have decided to extend stage one of our ICO and offer airdrop campaign to improve popularity. FireToken offers 25 FireTokens (FPWR) to any members who join our Telegram at https://t.me/firetokencommunity.

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Pages:
Jump to: