Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟 [ANN][AIRDROP]Genesis Coin | Fast. Secure. Flexible | Airdrop FINAL ROUND 🌟 - page 49. (Read 55921 times)

Activity: 74
Merit: 0
Great project with a potential and a bright future.  followed andvJoined airdrop.
Activity: 15
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
great coin, has good future. good luck dev
Activity: 392
Merit: 106
best project ... Roll Eyes Roll Eyes  or sound really great
Activity: 232
I collect coins and tokens. HODL!
Man I just applied for the airdrop and hope I filled everything in ok.
I want to get on this train. I think we are going to do well!
Activity: 11
Your whitepaper shouldn't be so vague!
Activity: 434
Super excited about this project, thank you Smiley

Activity: 159
I saw this late. Good vision and roadmap. This is better than all those fake airdrop I see this days
Activity: 51
Good project. Looking forward to it. Hope for u to success good luck to the moon.
Activity: 27
Such a brilliant idea. I looking for something positive.
Activity: 328
This is really interesting project. I was waiting for the great success that coin.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 102
Hello I am following the airdrop 2 and i wish to see this coin in the coinsmarketcap soon with huge reputation.
Activity: 154
I think this is a nice project. Upon reading the details I made up my mind that I must invest here.
Activity: 508
Merit: 101
EXMR
I like the idea and roadmap of the genesis coin,.good job devs,.advance conratulations on your succes,.
im excited to recieve airdrop from you,.thanks in advance
Activity: 126
I think this coin have a great future!And I want to see her on bitrex! I joined this airdrop, and I think that will not regret it!
Activity: 101
Merit: 10
Pencari Receh
GOgenesis , i support your project, i know ishould not aplly form because iam newbie but iam try , try hard or die without nohthing  Smiley Smiley
Activity: 96
The project look interesting. Token supply is good. Hope to see more development in the future.
Anyway, all the best in this project.
Activity: 350
This project is interesting and I hope I will actively participate in it.
Activity: 10
Hi sir! I think It has a potantial. I want to see team. And I want to be sure about my investment.
Activity: 84
The coin looks promising, I wonder what new things Genesis project is going to bring in future
Waiting for it
Pages:
Jump to: