Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][AIRDROP][ICO] Lennük - The future of the Travel Industry on Blockchain - page 4. (Read 1569 times)

Activity: 292
Merit: 10
interesting project and great whitepaper
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
Good idea. And cool airdrop. I will register on the site. My account name: Korolevskiy
Activity: 406
Merit: 103
Lennük - Travel Industry on Blockchain Technology
I just finished completing your requirements thanks for the invitation looking forward working with this team.
telegram : @haithem_f
Activity: 198
Merit: 102
Hi Team, is there something more to do other than joining your telegram channel and register in your affiliate Area? Done both but i'am not sure. And one changerequest: Maybe it's not good to send all the details that you send in your confirmation mail. Maybe you'll edit this. Wish you all the best!
Activity: 98
Block in the Travel Industry. That should be very inetersting project if it could help to fix many issues in that industry. Joined and good luck!
Activity: 245
wow nice idea ..we are support sir,,
are you looking for twitter promoter?pm me.  Wink

0xc6934E0Cc0e6c97F7Fadb37A6428C84CF8dfA3BD
Activity: 176
Merit: 110
how to join airdrop ?
Activity: 224
Good idea, interesting ico!
Activity: 11
Hi.

I did registration on your site:

USERNAME:

CrypticMinds

How can i get the airdrop tokens?

My ETH address is:

0x7Ffc9736a0402727e5B2942f5546Cca69F1220f9
Activity: 11
very good, looks a good project. Eagerly waiting for Airdrop.

My ETH : 0x19f250e5A6D0BaB97c7DbA20F6217d072ccc9C10
Activity: 168
Lennük Application will use the blockchain to tokenize ticket and e-ticket and further dematerialize these tickets for irrefutable sharing of information across various touch point of travel. Through the use of smart contracts associated with the tokenized tickets, airlines will be able to determine the various preferences of usage, terms, and conditions of transfer and sale by anyone across the value chain, and in real time, from any location in the world in a secure, fast, and efficient structure.
In which country you are registered? What about US citizens? are the allowed to join your ICO?
Activity: 1
Giving away a free 1000 coins... great team and awesome idea!
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Great idea. This is a project that has great purpose and should do very well.
Activity: 266
Tell me please, is there a working prototype of the project? Now investors are not very willing to invest, if there is no working version of the product.
Activity: 238
Great choice of an industry category. Travel Industry is lacking blockchain technology. I see a bright future for this project.
Activity: 30
its a nice project. Keep up the good work..Good luck
Activity: 111
Merit: 1
Activity: 304
done,my telegram username : @antisipasi
Activity: 337
ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry
This gonna be a big one. Hoping for success of this project. This gonna be useful.
Activity: 111
Merit: 4
Good concept devs. I really like this concept. Good luck
Pages:
Jump to: