Pages:
Author

Topic: ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀ [ANN]🚀[AIRDROP]🚀INNERCORE DAILY LOTTERY 🔥 ENTER NOW 🔥 EVERYONE WINS - page 14. (Read 22122 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 13
Hi Team, could you please confirm it is still running? If yes then is it normal to not receive a lottery result email? Are we sure to win at least a T10 at each lottery run or can we be really unlucky and not receive anything? In that case do you send an email? Thanks #innercore

Hi,

You should receive, on average, one email per day.  Sometimes, based on when the entries are processed, you may receive two emails back-to-back for the two previous days.  You are guaranteed to win at least a T10 each time.

Thanks for your detailled answer, useful to know,

I have a couple of days missing but it probably depends on your cut of time for the lottery of the day. Happy to continue even if usage is still unclear. My first guess would be that it would provide some bonus for an ICO to come but it might be more surprinsing then that ...

#innercore

Activity: 18
Merit: 0
Innercore seems to be a unique concept in the blcokchain space. Eager to see where this goes.
#Innercore
Activity: 19
The one and only lottery where you can start winning small amounts and it can turn into big amounts. You gotta love #Innercore
Activity: 45
#Innercore

Whats the meaning of life? I dont really know. Al i know that when the internet started people would say: Internet, Internet? Thats stupid.

When Bitcoin started, people said the same thing.

Where are in a phase before people can say: #Innercore , #Innercore ? youre crazy.

But people will see that, one day, the people who won in this lottery are the few lucky ones.
Activity: 60
#Innercore

Whats the meaning of life? I dont really know. Al i know that when the internet started people would say: Internet, Internet? Thats stupid.

When Bitcoin started, people said the same thing.

Where are in a phase before people can say: #Innercore , #Innercore ? youre crazy.

But people will see that, one day, the people who won in this lottery are the few lucky ones.
Activity: 404
Merit: 250
I Won T10, Hopefully this time i will win T100 #innercore
copper member
Activity: 70
Hi Team, could you please confirm it is still running? If yes then is it normal to not receive a lottery result email? Are we sure to win at least a T10 at each lottery run or can we be really unlucky and not receive anything? In that case do you send an email? Thanks #innercore

Hi,

You should receive, on average, one email per day.  Sometimes, based on when the entries are processed, you may receive two emails back-to-back for the two previous days.  You are guaranteed to win at least a T10 each time.
Activity: 95
Invest without doubt, secure and trusted with
Activity: 26
Innercore is a good project with lots of potential to help developers. #innercore
Activity: 60
A new day. A new change to win #Innercore. Maybe this time T75?
Is it still running everyday ? As I still hope to receive better than T10/T20  Wink  #innercore
Pages:
Jump to: