Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][AIRDROP][OPENEVENT] 🌟🌟 T.OS - HYBRID PAYMENT SYSTEM & KNOCKCOIN EXCHANGE 🌟 - page 3. (Read 691 times)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0
Activity: 26
Airdrop events attract people saying that they will give out free coins. But you get all sorts of spams once you apply for the event. You can't really count on these these airdrop events.
Really?? I didn't get any spam mail. I have particiapted in some of these events, and actually got coins. It is NOT COOL to think that all airdop events are fake dude!
but you really should be careful with these "airdrop" events. pro tip: make a new email address for the event
Activity: 16
Airdrop events attract people saying that they will give out free coins. But you get all sorts of spams once you apply for the event. You can't really count on these these airdrop events.
Really?? I didn't get any spam mail. I have particiapted in some of these events, and actually got coins. It is NOT COOL to think that all airdop events are fake dude!
Activity: 12
copper member
Activity: 81
How to create a T.O.S wallet on Knockcoin exchange? I have created an account and login to knockcoin but didn't find the wallet, even the page of create account still appears after I log in

Thank you for your interest.

T.OS is planned to be listed on 22nd June, so after then,
users will be able to create T.OS wallet on the Knockcoin exchange.

And new members of Knockcoin exchange will be given free T.OS after our opening event.

Now you can only create an account.

I will soon notify everyone as soon as the creation of wallet becomes possible.

Thank you!
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
How to create a T.O.S wallet on Knockcoin exchange? I have created an account and login to knockcoin but didn't find the wallet, even the page of create account still appears after I log in
Activity: 6

So are you guys developing both TOS and the Knockcoin??

Are you based in Singapore?

copper member
on the yours website i found information, about your token, which created in 2017.
can you share any link to main announcement? i'd like to know about progress your project.

Thank you for your interest. Do you mean the bitcointalk announcement by main announcement?

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/anntos-toscoin-cryptocurrency-for-real-payment-system-3183307

You can join our

telegram group: https://t.me/tosworld
or
twitter: https://twitter.com/tosblock_JP

for more information about our progress.

Activity: 322
Merit: 100
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
on the yours website i found information, about your token, which created in 2017.
can you share any link to main announcement? i'd like to know about progress your project.
copper member
Activity: 532
copper member

♧T.OS WEBSITE♧   ♧KNOCKCOIN EXCHANGE♧

♧REDDIT♧    ♧TWITTER♧   ♧GITHUB♧

Pages:
Jump to: