Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥🔥[ANN][AIRDROP][PRESALE]🔥 ethPoker.io EPX NextGen Crypto Poker AirDrop+Presale - page 6. (Read 1209 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
The project is simply cool, I think that this project has a great future ! Good luck to the team!

thanks for the kind words!

Update! Winners 7 & 8 will be announced shortly and then the Whitelist approvals for round 1 will be emailed out

Activity: 294
Merit: 13
The project is simply cool, I think that this project has a great future ! Good luck to the team!
Activity: 61
All the best...will keep on supporting you on twitter!!
Activity: 122
Great idea and professional team. I’m sure that @tên dự án will reach heights in this area
#poker #onlinegaming #crypto #ethereum #ICO #onlinepoker #gambling
EthPoker.io
Boom! another 2 winners of 500 EPX !
(pardon the dramatic announcement, but cmon this is poker, you can use these chips later to play!)

Now we wish we could verify the fairness of our random selection here as there is Aleksandr and Alex who have won the 5th and 6th 500EPX bonus for the 150-200 and 200-250 slots!

Winner 5
Firstname:Aleksandr
Lastname:Lunkin

Winner 6
Firstname:Alex
Lastname:Alex (is this really your name? if so Alex Alex, we salute you!)

Congratulations you both have an additional 500 EPX on your AirDrop balance making for 750 EPX both.
Thanks for your participation !

For Everyone else keep the AirDrops coming we will continue this promotion!
Then later in the week....ROUND 2....with a twist. (after a quick break while we distribute everyone's round 1 prizes and cross-check!)
Activity: 152
Merit: 2
#proof of airdrop
twitter username: @exsithb
facebook name: denignat5
screenshot attached

And you know, I can play piano very well. Only the difficulty is that the surface is polished and the cards slip. Grin
great job ethPoker and good luck

Thanks Rachi!
We have a vision...of WSOP 2019 with some of our banners and some of our players...the media will love Blockchain poker experts!
Of course we all know Poker is Poker... but perhaps it keeps a player more sane to have some evidence of the fairness, some data to analyze. Smiley
Activity: 67
I love Poker,,, and want pokers

Agreed!
We've been wanting some decent reliable guaranteed-fair Poker online action for a while, and wanting something new and exciting to bring hoards of new players back to the tables....Poker deserves better than the chaos left after the big shutdowns happened! Time to bring some of the excitement back!

I'm quite sure there will be some insane stakes blockchain action to watch, and fun strategic new Sit n Gos we have planned already.

It's good project, and I want to join this ico!

Feel free to join the whitelist if you want!

Our games director has reminded me while I'm posting in here, to ask people what people's favourite new style poker games are. Turbo tables, short-buy in tables, Blind tables, forced multi-tabling...we have that, some of it feels a bit 2010 though, who hasn't played short handed or turbo by now...we will do it, but we have some interesting variations that you can try out for bonuses and jackpots. Maybe they'll make it into the mainstream line up?

If you know of any online poker variations we should definitely look at including, post away with any explanation or images!

Hint: We sent the same enquiry to some big names like Barry Greenstein and Jamie Gold...let you know when we hear their opinion too!
Activity: 512
Activity: 71
Activity: 26
It's good project, and I want to join this ico!
Activity: 50
I  am learning to play poker and loosing but i am learning more and more. Hope i can use EPX token on real very soon. I am excited with this project. Good going guys.
good idea, this way is unique if it is related to blockchain let alone the need to invest with a high level of security and low risk for users. Good luck

thanks for the comment! Smiley
Approvals for white-list entrants are going out in around 60 minutes from now too! Almost no failures from checks so that's great, strong community in the shared maths/blockchain/poker space!  Cool

Activity: 224
good idea, this way is unique if it is related to blockchain let alone the need to invest with a high level of security and low risk for users. Good luck
I love this game. Love the fact I can use a strategy, then ignore it and get beat. Very addictive and a great joy to play

Haha. Great spirit! It reminds me of the all-in bluff re-raise on the river. Sometimes you just know its a bad strategy but hey....the terror....and the joy of winning it!! Smiley

OK TWO NEW WINNERS ARE ANNOUNCED from our 50-100 and 100-150 AirDrop registrations! here they are:
Winner 3
Firstname: Raman
Lastname: Hirhel

Winner 4
Firstname: Adesina
Lastname: Oluwasanmi

Congratulations Raman and Adesina you are both sitting on 750 EPX tokens in the AirDrop balances now! These get sent out on every 7 days so next scheduled for 26/03!
You can further increase your balances with our round 2 promotions coming up.

For now each new block of 50 AirDrop participants will continue to enter a random draw to win 500 EPX tokens on top of the 250 EPX they earned for being in the AirDrop! Good luck everyone! Here's hoping your Poker strategies are less random than this selection Smiley

Activity: 32
Nic coin must be join earn big profit
Activity: 43
I love this game. Love the fact I can use a strategy, then ignore it and get beat. Very addictive and a great joy to play
Activity: 228
Merit: 10
hello. i like your web-site design, because there are no annoying banners or hidden mining Smiley

#proof of airdrop participation
name: stop loss
twitter username: @pygmy_pony
screenshot attached

good luck!
Pages:
Jump to: