Pages:
Author

Topic: 🥇[ANN][AIRDROP]🔥TEMCOIN Project - Evolving blockchain 🚀 🚀 🚀 - page 4. (Read 2167 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 55
Airdrop distribution on 14th February  Wink

TEM Address: TdZ7nrwupcFzPXpQfsLq9bK5nNJWjvjAHy
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
The Temcoin Network had a few problems in the last versions, but this time the wallet is properly synchronizing, stable and the network is now fully operational. The wallet was compiled and added on the website.

Please remove the old wallet and set the new wallet to connect to the network. Old addresses from the old wallets aren't compatible: if you registered for the airdrop or the distribution please send an email to tem.developers [at] gmail.com with your new TEM address.

We also updated the post with images.
In already as 15 hours there is no active connections. Temcoin's dead! On all messages to the developer - silence! Undecided

Seems like you don't consider time zones.

Yes, I thought about different time zones, but when my projects are problems, I work 24/7 360 days a year. Support should be at a high level. I am sure that most of your users ' wallets and don't see the network. Thanks Dev Tem addnode=138.197.173.85 adding to temcoin.conf restart the wallet, and wait for synchronization.

We will try to improve support!

Airdrop sounds more like a bounty program instead of airdrop though  Grin Grin Grin

This one is a joke.
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
Airdrop sounds more like a bounty program instead of airdrop though  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 13
In already as 15 hours there is no active connections. Temcoin's dead! On all messages to the developer - silence! Undecided

Yes, I thought about different time zones, but when my projects are problems, I work 24/7 360 days a year. Support should be at a high level. I am sure that most of your users ' wallets and don't see the network. Thanks Dev Tem addnode=138.197.173.85 adding to temcoin.conf restart the wallet, and wait for synchronization.

First, it's not an airdrop in the way you specified it in your post. That's bounty.
Second, this is not a revolution. Revolution is smth new to the subject. The revolution is bitcoin for instance. Now I don't see any revolutionary with your project.

Of course there is both a distribution and a bounty program, we will separate those sections because it leads to confusion. Please take a look at the website and see that there is new stuff coming like the concept of evolutive blockchain meaning developed and chosen by users.

Pool has been added: please take a look at the initial post
Activity: 13
Activity: 123
Activity: 301
Soon sky rocket for sure
Activity: 261
Merit: 101
No sync wallet 2.0. Where  are actual nodes list?
Activity: 112
TEMCOIN PROJECT soon to the moon like deep onion
Good luck with the project and the team Wink

I can see that only Jr.Member above can join the bounty program right?

At least you need to be Jr Member. With a higher rank you receiver more TEMs.

INFO: The distribution has officially started, the first round will be distributed with the second one.
Also a small amount will be sent to people accepted to the bounty in the next days. Stay tuned!
Activity: 22
Devs, we need a pool!

The pool is coming in a few days...

Wallet have been updated. Please install the newest version: Windows Wallet 2.0

The OP IS kidding , three time he launch this project without wallet , he will came tomorrow and say project reported to mars.

Things aren't always going like we expect, so it would be great if everyone could contribute in a positive way in order to make it easier for everyone.
With the new wallet you resetted the blockchain. All the blocks that I have mined, all the TEMs that I have earned has been lost....
And I mined it for almost 2 weeks, hoping in your project...
Activity: 436
Merit: 250
this project is promising and amazing project I like with your project. I hope your project can be a big and successful project.
Activity: 281
Merit: 100
join Airdrop, hopy coin become huge
Activity: 199
Merit: 10
Mercy
Good luck with the project and the team Wink

I can see that only Jr.Member above can join the bounty program right?
Activity: 366
Merit: 100
Devs, we need a pool!

The OP IS kidding , three time he launch this project without wallet , he will came tomorrow and say project reported to mars.

Things aren't always going like we expect, so it would be great if everyone could contribute in a positive way in order to make it easier for everyone.

Ну ты и козел. Люди сколько времени майнили эту монету, тратили электроэнергию впустую. По сути это уже совсем другая монета. Не даром минусов наставили.

https://www.virustotal.com/ru/file/1a21a2062e5f186ad0ef82a1159d40b976451309b92fd5dc393a8658bbcaaeb5/analysis/1517955609/  5 / 67
Devs, we need a pool!

I am a newbie... i can't take signature.. hence i can't join the airdrop?

You need to be at least Jr Member
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
Pages:
Jump to: