Pages:
Author

Topic: 💰[ANN]💰[AIRDROP]💰TERA smart money💰 - page 6. (Read 2218 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 109
Well done boys! very interesting project! keep it up! When can I get tokens for my wallet?

Hello! There are two options for obtaining coins. 1) Mining to the CPU via TERA wallet
2) Participation in Airdrop.
Set the wallet and wait for the synchronization. Next, create a new account
https://github.com/terafoundation/wallet
Activity: 114
Merit: 0
Tera is a good project but the condition to install wallet is a bit hard for me and probably for many others.
Usually if there is no purpose for long-term use, there are very few who register a static IP address, it is quite expensive to maintain.
Can Dev can be modified into a normal dynamic IP for my wallet?
Activity: 490
Merit: 103
Wallet is not synchronized. I use VPS 64 win7. Static IP and 30000 port open.
Any hints?  Huh
Activity: 4
Well done boys! very interesting project! keep it up! When can I get tokens for my wallet?
Activity: 48
airdop just applied!! Cheesy thx dev
Activity: 144
Wow! I'm really excited to have found out about your project this early. Also wanna thank the developers for the opportunity to join the community through this airdrop! Wish you massive success as you continue to work on the project. Cheers!
Activity: 77
Merit: 10
ブロック生成速度が早く、またブロック確認時間が8秒と短いため攻撃を受けた時の安定性が気になる。  Huh
ASIC耐性があるのはいいと思う。 Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1488
Merit: 1019
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
They offer an innovative solution to their ideas.  I really think this project have great chances to achieve very impressive results in the nearest future!

I agree with you! Many do not notice the diamond in the mountains of garbage. But those who considered in TERA receive many millions of $ profit. it is a fact. It remains to wait
Activity: 112
They offer an innovative solution to their ideas.  I really think this project have great chances to achieve very impressive results in the nearest future!
legendary
it seems to me strange the small activity of the forum participants in this AirDrop. People wake up! This project is eclipsed by the Etherium and Blockchain. Include brains and learn to recognize information Cool
reserved

A reserve for what? my young friend
Activity: 44
reserved
Activity: 393
TERA smart money [Adviser 1056]
Today is a significant day! Start mining TERA smart money! A new era of crypto-currency begins. Buckle up and take a seat in the rocket!
Join Airdrop TERA smart money and be at the beginning of the great journey that will take place blockchain TERA
wonderful project! WHEN MAINING STARTS?

Mining launch: UTC "2018-07-24 UTC 15:33:20"
Activity: 1
wonderful project! WHEN MAINING STARTS?
People are already working on creating the site. For a decentralized project, the site is not the main thing. All
 The necessary information is available at https://github.com/terafoundation/wallet
legendary
most still do not realize that there is a new blockchain that will take place # 1
I'm glad to be with the project from the very beginning!
Activity: 393
TERA smart money [Adviser 1056]
after reading the description blockchain TERA realized that this project has a great future. This I have not met. Ideal blockchain
Activity: 147
Merit: 10
Filled out the form! I hope there will not be many participants here and I will be able to get a lot of coins! This is a promising project for my view
Pages:
Jump to: