Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][AIRDROP]TOPINVESTMENTCOIN (TICO) FREE OFFER #AIRDROP - page 3. (Read 871 times)

Activity: 190
Merit: 1
Exercise patience if you haven't receive your reward note after all rewards has been sent and you you are not rewarded this means you're not qualified. To be qualified please like, follow and share our facebook and twitter page thank you
Activity: 280
Merit: 0
Perfect. Thanks!
New rewards has been sent, check your wallets to see if you are credited. Please make a comment here if you have receive your reward and you can also make good review on our ANN thread here TICO ANN THREAD
Thank you all for your support
Activity: 347
Merit: 111
I am surprised to see that many people have participated in this project. I just liked and paid attention to facebook and twitter, and filled out the form, hoping that I would be lucky to receive this award!
New rewards has been sent, check your wallets to see if you are credited. Please make a comment here if you have receive your reward and you can also make good review on our ANN thread here TICO ANN THREAD
Joined Airdrop

Twitter : @GuvenSahindas
Facebook : bodrumlu.bodrum.14 

thank you best of luck...
Please follow the steps on top by putting the information in the registration form thank you. Note only who follows,like and share will be rewarded
Activity: 87
Joined Airdrop

Twitter : @GuvenSahindas
Facebook : bodrumlu.bodrum.14 

thank you best of luck...
Activity: 569
Merit: 250
 I received airdrop tokens. Thank You!
Some rewards has been sent, check your wallets to see if you are credited. Please make a comment here if you have receive your reward and you can also make good review on our ANN thread here TICO ANN THREAD
other than the airdrop you are offering, what concrete product are you offering to the public? because with this kind of approach, usually it ended up bad. what i meant was, running an airdrop in a project usually is a very short-lived one. once it hit the exchanges, there will be dumpers until the coin has no more value at all.
Excellent question please I will like you to read through this https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.33654975 this will answer all your questions thank you
Activity: 1848
Merit: 158
other than the airdrop you are offering, what concrete product are you offering to the public? because with this kind of approach, usually it ended up bad. what i meant was, running an airdrop in a project usually is a very short-lived one. once it hit the exchanges, there will be dumpers until the coin has no more value at all.
To be qualified to receive this reward, make sure you Like,share and follow our facebook and twitter page thank you
Note: If your reward is not yet credited it might be due to you are not qualified or not yet sent. If you are qualified you will receive your reward within 72hrs Thank you
Some rewards has been sent if you are on the spreadsheet list check your wallet to see if your reward is arrived, if you have been credited please make comment here and you can also make good review on our ANN thread
Activity: 84
Gud luck in your project, i register for the airdrop, nice .
Activity: 213
Joined the airdrop, hope this project gets big.
Is it closed ? I see 230 followers on tweeter and only 162 on facebook
No not yet
15hrs 32mins left
No not yet
Activity: 102
Merit: 5