Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]AKC will belong to community. - NO PREMINE , FAIR - 900MIL - page 16. (Read 67204 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
@ NJRiot - is it better to use 1 worker across a few machines or use a separate worker across those machines?
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
Hoqu.io – Tokensale is live
gotcha  Smiley

post up your imgur dave, lets see your logo ideas?
Sorry Guys I got diverted and been taking more exercise to lose the midriff lol and tai chi class. I want to do the blog post for AntiKeiser tomorrow morning but am a bit confused. Do you have a main website yet and do you have an easy wallet download? I only have the online wallet one. Also any news of any exchange yet? I just voteed and commented as qibucks on Reddit for coinedup. Also been hitting the invite button on fb to get more likes just now. What more can we help with please let me know. Also which is the logo now for ANTIKEISER COIN?

here is the windows wallet you needed
https://mega.co.nz/#!esxSxBoK!Xj5CJAEfyswOje5WoCcMTQJ2Y_89I8W3ZfFBfhZh9qU
@ bitcoinpropaganda -

You have talent my friend... nice stuff on your site too.  I threw something together last night but I can't figure out for the life of me how to insert a .gif in a post.

It's nowhere as good as yours... but I think the concept may work & with your tweaking, could be something worth considering.  Maybe I could send you the .gif & if you like, then the .eps file?

I saw your pm, I have issues posting pics on here as well.
 I have sent any ideas I had to the dev in email because of it.
@ bitcoinpropaganda -

You have talent my friend... nice stuff on your site too.  I threw something together last night but I can't figure out for the life of me how to insert a .gif in a post.

It's nowhere as good as yours... but I think the concept may work & with your tweaking, could be something worth considering.  Maybe I could send you the .gif & if you like, then the .eps file?
Guys.. voting on coinedup is not working very wel.. i think it's because there's no marketing around.. logo is weird..
so i suggest also to vote here:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=422726.new#new

I agree. I offered my marketing/design services a couple of times here but............ still waiting.

You can see some of my designs here: http://bitcoinpropaganda.blogspot.com

you do nice work, im planning on using you on a project next month!
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Dev was speaking about:
exchange, adding kimoto gravity , new logo.. where are these new features dev ? i'm mining since minutes 0 this coin 24h 7/7 would appreciate to have more frequently activity on this thread or on twtitter... just let we know what's going on Cheesy
Merit: 100
Option Blitz
[wts]
70k AKC for 0.05 btc
Guys.. voting on coinedup is not working very wel.. i think it's because there's no marketing around.. logo is weird..
so i suggest also to vote here:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=422726.new#new
Selling 1 milion, 2btc , contact me on pm
dev is working on a logo n website that's why you havnt seen him.
 hes been busy, keep on voting and keep on mining!
maybe max goes to jail for tax evasion tomorrow!  lol
omg he would def be somebodys bitch in there.
Activity: 70
WTS 23.5k AKC for only 0.04BTC! PM me now!

Still selling but now for only 0.035BTC!
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Sorry Guys I got diverted and been taking more exercise to lose the midriff lol and tai chi class. I want to do the blog post for AntiKeiser tomorrow morning but am a bit confused. Do you have a main website yet and do you have an easy wallet download? I only have the online wallet one. Also any news of any exchange yet? I just voteed and commented as qibucks on Reddit for coinedup. Also been hitting the invite button on fb to get more likes just now. What more can we help with please let me know. Also which is the logo now for ANTIKEISER COIN?
Activity: 476
do not deal with stickandstones got 50k from me Angry

that guy's been busy.  he stole 3000 dopecoins from me yesterday.

im not a 100% sur but i think i found is real identity

will i was getting con there is a guy that pop in the conversation and give me an address asking me for coins

i think he answer me with the wrong address...by mistake
Activity: 476

im not a 100% sur but i think i found is real identity
Activity: 112

Pages:
Jump to: