Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]AKC will belong to community. - NO PREMINE , FAIR - 900MIL - page 4. (Read 67204 times)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0
I still have 22 million AKC for sale. Any offers?
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1050
I sold 2 million to a regular poster in this thread.
Right now I have 1 million for sale.

Low price of .04 BTC, or .035 if you belong to the AKC devteam because DOWN WITH MAX KEISERRRRRR !!!

Pm me.
Activity: 42
Any ETA for new wallet?

Pulling our hair out as we speak. We created a 50k AKC bounty for it in the development forums.

Sorry for the delay.
Activity: 570
Merit: 500
Any ETA for new wallet?
Don`t change de logo! The original is the best!
Yes, but won't there be legal issues?

Will be in the new wallets.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Yes, but won't there be legal issues?
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo
Activity: 182
any exchange? we are waiting...
this coin has huge potential.
to be dumped?
legendary
That's not really a bad deal especially if you were considering rental servers to mine. I may buy some from you in a day or two if supplies last. Grin

Well I can always divert some of my rigs to mine more if i run out. So many profitable coins are being released right now though....

Anyone who wants to buy should PM me ASAP so I can decide on distrubtion of my hashing power.
That's not really a bad deal especially if you were considering rental servers to mine. I may buy some from you in a day or two if supplies last. Grin
legendary
I'll sell AKC for 0.04 BTC per MILLION ! Lower then anyone else by a factor 10 because I support this coin.

Come get some while my supply lasts. PM me.

Roslinpl, for you the special price of 0.035 per MIL because you rule man.

PS Down with Max BOOOOOoooooo

PPS I'm not kidding
Activity: 164
where can we trade this coin?Huh
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199
You guys are so funny trying to sell a million AKC for more then 0.05 BTC.

Grin Finally some realism

hahaha Smiley sure it is funny. And I am sure it wont work.
Activity: 28

Grin Finally some realism
legendary
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199
We are only a 2 man team right now. I understand everyone's pressure and urgency for the exchanges.

I have just seen this exact thing play out before with Phi coin.

Everyone thought the proper valuation was around $20 dollars, but if you look in cryptorush. It's worthless, at least not anywhere close to 20 dollars a coin, there is no value in the initial launch of coins for the most part. It's all perception.

As miners, traders, and investors we need to at least understand that there's no value behind any of these alt coins right now. You can argue electricity costs and hardware costs, but facts are, you will only sell if people want to buy.

Creating a demand is no easy task especially between a two man team, so please be patient, we are looking for more developers and we are sticking it out for the long run.

The mac wallet is updated and windows and linux will be updated as well soon. The gravity well will be placed alongside the updated wallets. That is where we are focused right now.

When I was on this ship, the team had at least 6 ppl willing to help.
Only 2 now? What happened?

2 OFFICIAL DEVELOPERS, we do still have help from the community, and they have the potential to be integrated into the development team.

You sound like the owner. Are you the BOSS?

The Boss of all bosses Smiley
Activity: 11
350K AKC for sale. 0.2 BTC. Using escrow only. Price is negotiable.
We are only a 2 man team right now. I understand everyone's pressure and urgency for the exchanges.

I have just seen this exact thing play out before with Phi coin.

Everyone thought the proper valuation was around $20 dollars, but if you look in cryptorush. It's worthless, at least not anywhere close to 20 dollars a coin, there is no value in the initial launch of coins for the most part. It's all perception.

As miners, traders, and investors we need to at least understand that there's no value behind any of these alt coins right now. You can argue electricity costs and hardware costs, but facts are, you will only sell if people want to buy.

Creating a demand is no easy task especially between a two man team, so please be patient, we are looking for more developers and we are sticking it out for the long run.

The mac wallet is updated and windows and linux will be updated as well soon. The gravity well will be placed alongside the updated wallets. That is where we are focused right now.

When I was on this ship, the team had at least 6 ppl willing to help.
Only 2 now? What happened?

2 OFFICIAL DEVELOPERS, we do still have help from the community, and they have the potential to be integrated into the development team.

You sound like the owner. Are you the BOSS?

I was the person that the Original Developer passed this project on to due to health problems.

My goal is to make this coin valuable no matter how long it takes because I gave my word.
Activity: 507
Merit: 252
any exchange? we are waiting...
this coin has huge potential.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
EarnCryptoCoins

AntiKeiserCoin Faucet
Pays from 1.00 to 2.00 AKC per hour.
Payouts are done automatically on 00:00 server time at 1 AKC minimum.
10% referral earnings.

DONATIONS
AJqncKBLyW6sRmRHywx95wu4cFzhBXpbSe

(After donating please send us message here with TXID, short title(40chars maximum) and a link so we can publish them in the donations sections on coin page)

Date: 2014-2-24 03:09
To: AJqncKBLyW6sRmRHywx95wu4cFzhBXpbSe
Debit: -300000.00 AKC
Net amount: -300000.00 AKC
Transaction ID: 627f38f56948b5858edcd98a7e476106d0fd57288729fda9c229c702e400f7c3

Thanks for supporting the faucet!
Pages:
Jump to: