Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]AKC will belong to community. - NO PREMINE , FAIR - 900MIL - page 53. (Read 67204 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 500
Hoqu.io – Tokensale is live
wait so you didn't launch yet ... ok, I feel like a dick ... im sorry ...
 I was getting angry I have roid rage issues, I know ...

yeah that link does nothing brings you to a empty mega page, no wallet.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
where is the dev ... its his launch and hes missing ......   wtf?HuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuh

windows wallet password?HuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuh??

I'm here!  Smiley

The countdown for launch/password is here :
http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20140213T2359&p0=514&msg=AKC-RELAUNCH

When the countdown end, wallet password and github source code will be shared at same time on twitter and first topic.
where is the dev ... its his launch and hes missing ......   wtf?HuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuh

windows wallet password?HuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuh??
I will keep asking till the dev gives assistance

WINDOWS WALLET PASSWORD THAT WORKS!
HuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuh??
how about some help here....
password for windows wallet?
T1J1mLbZ!dSnhi-B3d2OrKiDAjhVwkEfAfEPx-z0QRwOSgYrfmI0
 says does not match

tried it like this also... no good!
!T1J1mLbZ!dSnhi-B3d2OrKiDAjhVwkEfAfEPx-z0QRwOSgYrfmI0

whats the password?

Activity: 507
Merit: 252
Here is the Windows QT with password protect! :

https://mega.co.nz/#!T1J1mLbZ!dSnhi-B3d2OrKiDAjhVwkEfAfEPx-z0QRwOSgYrfmI0

Please do not download any wallet different from this link.

Online Wallet

http://antikeisercoin.com/OnlineWallet/

Please be careful
jesus Christ I tried the password 100 times    wtf
Here is the Windows QT with password protect! :

https://mega.co.nz/#!T1J1mLbZ!dSnhi-B3d2OrKiDAjhVwkEfAfEPx-z0QRwOSgYrfmI0

Please do not download any wallet different from this link.

Online Wallet

http://antikeisercoin.com/OnlineWallet/

I will lauch everything at same time. Windows wallet will be shared a few min later with password protect.
And you can mine solo with the QT too.

RPCPORT=39918
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Oh and if you can't solo mine you don't even deserve to be on this forum.

This  Wink

But fair enough, make everything available to all at the same time.

yup, survival of the fittest. that's the only 100% fair. everything available at once.
Activity: 34

This  Wink

But fair enough, make everything available to all at the same time.
Activity: 602
The question "pools or solo" won't give you a useful answer.

Why ?

People with the skills to solo mine will ask for solo only, people without those skills will ask for pools.

If you look at it purely logical, pools at start are more fair. Everyone can connect to a pool, but not everyone knows how to solo mine.

In a way, no pool for 10 minutes makes the distribution of the first few blocks very small. The opposite of a fair launch, just in a very minor way Wink

I agree. How hard can a launch be? Just release EVERYTHING at the same time is most fair. NO pools get sources earlier, NO solomining for the first 10 mins. Just EVERYTHING at the same time so everyone can have an equal chance. Like i said, pools take 1 min to set their pools up. In that super short time, if you're lucky, you can get some blocks solo. Either way release everything at the same time.

legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1050
Completely agree with no pools for 10 minutes.

Sockpuppet much ?
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1050
The question "pools or solo" won't give you a useful answer.

Why ?

People with the skills to solo mine will ask for solo only, people without those skills will ask for pools.

If you look at it purely logical, pools at start are more fair. Everyone can connect to a pool, but not everyone knows how to solo mine.

In a way, no pool for 10 minutes makes the distribution of the first few blocks very small. The opposite of a fair launch, just in a very minor way Wink
Activity: 34
Completely agree with no pools for 10 minutes.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Op, trust me giving anything to anyone before launch will make it unfair and you will have a thread full of complaints. Launch source , qt and everything at the sqme time, this will give little guys to earn better from the start while pools compile. Once the pools are online it's game over the diff will fucktuple in no time.

^ this. Absolutely NO need to give pools before launch. They bring up their pools within minutes of launch and in that very short time some people can solo mine. What's wrong with that? DON't give pools earlier. It only gives another chance of a failed launch.

This guy speaks the troof.

+1 solo mine first
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Op, trust me giving anything to anyone before launch will make it unfair and you will have a thread full of complaints. Launch source , qt and everything at the sqme time, this will give little guys to earn better from the start while pools compile. Once the pools are online it's game over the diff will fucktuple in no time.

^ this. Absolutely NO need to give pools before launch. They bring up their pools within minutes of launch and in that very short time some people can solo mine. What's wrong with that? DON't give pools earlier. It only gives another chance of a failed launch.

This guy speaks the troof.
Activity: 574
Pools at start = fail. I know what I'm saying. I have some coins which starts with pool at first second. Who know what? They are all dead now.
Must delay minimum 10 minutes for pools.
Activity: 602

Pages:
Jump to: