Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ALT][Altcoin][scrypt Adaptive N-factor][Random][Fair Launch][No ASIC] - page 13. (Read 35594 times)

Activity: 44
Merit: 0
1,1 MH/s in scrypt N factor more less an 1h but still no luck :/

Maybe I do smth wrong? can you show me your "getmininginfo" output here please?

{
"blocks" : 1670,
"currentblocksize" : 1000,
"currentblocktx" : 0,
"difficulty" : 0.76972317,
"errors" : "",
"generate" : false,
"genproclimit" : -1,
"hashespersec" : 0,
"networkhashps" : 62970206,
"pooledtx" : 0,
"testnet" : false
}

Thanks! I have

"generate" : true
and
"hashespersec" : 986

So I think I mine with my CPU and 4xGPU at the same time. Noob rules! Now waiting for my first block maybe. Thanks again.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10

{
"blocks" : 1670,
"currentblocksize" : 1000,
"currentblocktx" : 0,
"difficulty" : 0.76972317,
"errors" : "",
"generate" : false,
"genproclimit" : -1,
"hashespersec" : 0,
"networkhashps" : 62970206,
"pooledtx" : 0,
"testnet" : false
}

So this is a Windows only coin, huh?  No linux wallet, no linux miner (one that works, I mean)...

you could probably user vertminer 0.5.3...but I am user the Windows version of course...
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/vertcoin-settingsconfigs-how-to-mine-vertcoin-450310

Got close to 800 ALT so far...1 block every 30mins. Approx 100 ALT per block...

solo ofc? how much MH/s do you have?

putting 1Mhash on this but for scrypt-jane/adaptive-N it is around 500 Khash for this coin. And I just hit another 200 ALT block.
So this is a Windows only coin, huh?  No linux wallet, no linux miner (one that works, I mean)...

you could probably user vertminer 0.5.3...but I am user the Windows version of course...
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/vertcoin-settingsconfigs-how-to-mine-vertcoin-450310

solo ofc? how much MH/s do you have?
Activity: 582
Merit: 502

I alredy tryed vertminer 0.5.2 and 0.5.4pre1, but it doesn't accept the shares. I tryed to compile the altcoin-qt.pro with QtCreator, but it didn't work either :/

53 MH/s with no working pools! Nice! Smiley)

Activity: 582
Merit: 502
So this is a Windows only coin, huh?  No linux wallet, no linux miner (one that works, I mean)...
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012
+ This dev needs serious help in logo design. I almost vomited looking at OP  Smiley

Anyhow, i'm mining altcoin before it becomes cool  Smiley
Activity: 46
anyone able to compile a linux miner from the source?
didnt work for some reason here Shocked

Installation...........: make install (as root if needed, with 'su' or 'sudo')
  prefix...............: /usr/local

.deps/ALTMiner-ALTMiner.Po:1: *** multiple target patterns.  Stop.
[: 12: -a: unexpected operator
stripping ALTMiner
strip: 'ALTMiner': No such file
root@vapor-x_280x:~/altminer# make install

Obviously the copy and paste dev did something wrong during copying my github.
But ask the ALTminer dev, i am sure he can explain...
legendary
Block reward doesn't seem that huge for a 4 billion volume coin, or did i misread ?  Smiley
Is it the only true alt, the chosen one, da ultimate shit ?  Smiley

So long as it don't turn out to be a shitcoin...I am on a roll...solo-mine 600+ ALT so far...
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
wrong thread ^^ nevermind
Activity: 154
anyone able to compile a linux miner from the source?
didnt work for some reason here Shocked

Installation...........: make install (as root if needed, with 'su' or 'sudo')
  prefix...............: /usr/local

[: 12: -a: unexpected operator
stripping ALTMiner
strip: 'ALTMiner': No such file
root@vapor-x_280x:~/altminer# make install
legendary
Is it the only true alt, the chosen one, da ultimate shit ?  Smiley
Activity: 37

+1 on that but: I wont waste my time in a coin that the developers didn't loose 10 minutes typing an original text. I know its an open source project but... c'mon! (I know im repeating)

Well personal choice i guess. I saw some recently who spent a lot of time on logo and marketing and ends up to be a total failure Dopecoin - macrocoin anyone?

At least it work Wink, flawless launch (but eh, i'm not here to fight for him, just saying)

Those logos look great, especially the 1st one. OP needs to get on changing his graphics to the ones you made and changing that font back to normal. Those 2 simple changes would make the coin 20x more respectable.
Activity: 238

+1 on that but: I wont waste my time in a coin that the developers didn't loose 10 minutes typing an original text. I know its an open source project but... c'mon! (I know im repeating)

Well personal choice i guess. I saw some recently who spent a lot of time on logo and marketing and ends up to be a total failure Dopecoin - macrocoin anyone?

At least it work Wink, flawless launch (but eh, i'm not here to fight for him, just saying)
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
Sure did, looks like the creator literally took the first page of Vertcoin, as well as the developers exact wording.

I also took a loot at the github, where I found the exact same files as you find in Vertcoin's github.

Further on that, you can mine this coin with Vertminer.

Even further on that, note that there is no ubuntu wallet that was available to copy and paste. Vertcoin does not have one yet either. But I'm sure that's just coincidence and this coin definitely won't have one within a few hours after Vertcoin does.

Seriously, everyone should come over to this thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/vertcoin-first-scrypt-n-first-stealth-address-privacy-without-mixer-404364

My other favorite part is at this link: http://vertcoin.org/Vertcoin-DavidMuller.pdf

I wont waste my time in a coin that the developers didn't loose 10 minutes typing an original text. I know its an open source project but... c'mon!.

this?
ALTCOIN also add random block reward mechanism.
ALTCOIN also add Auto Connect

Not much but interesting enough and a Vertcoin+ (all improvements are welcome for me)

Pages:
Jump to: