Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][AMAZING NEWS!!] [PLACO RELOADED!] READ NEW ANN AND NEW WEB! - page 38. (Read 64215 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 250
BTMEN
Hello! Can I download games for iPhone? Smiley

Hey, no at the moment but we have a external developer working on IOS versions.

Regards,
Activity: 236
Merit: 10
Hello! Can I download games for iPhone? Smiley
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
i think this coin will grow up fast.. coz their need upgrade weapon, gear etc in game, hope dev can join with other game's and make they are enjoy with PLACO COIN Cheesy

Hello Mast3rCoin , Game Dev here.

Thank you for your support, all the team is  working hard to do many new things, and yes ,perhaps in a while there is new weapons, power ups etc.

Also new games and other things.

Stay tunned for news.

Regards!

Activity: 434
Merit: 254
I will like to join the logo contest, this is my entry  Grin

Activity: 92
How does proof of play works for this coin? Is there a link to the whitepaper I can read through?
read at first page bro, you can download game to PC or android platform.. after playing game you will get code to redeem coin.
How does proof of play works for this coin? Is there a link to the whitepaper I can read through?
i think this coin will grow up fast.. coz their need upgrade weapon, gear etc in game, hope dev can join with other game's and make they are enjoy with PLACO COIN Cheesy
Activity: 61
I believe that if your team could come out with a game suite, you could have 100,000 new wallets opened in 30 days after.

Game suite of these popular games -- Then publish on App store with "Get paid to play your favorite games"

Game's like these with built in, easy to integrate wallet. There are MILLIONS of downloads of these 4 games and this would be the first that pays to play the game.

Solataire
Checkers
Chess
Pyramid

This would get you long standing players who spend HOURS per day on their favorite games, all the time earning money.

Hope you're not offended by my ideas, but I truly see the unlimited potential of harnessing millions of cell phones, computers, gaming consoles, to legitimize, and facilitate trade of your coin.

This will be brilliant if done correctly.

Then down the road, you could put in a Bitcoin exchange program so that people could trade for bitcoin and cash out winnings, leaving a percentage of said sales in your pocket in transfer fee.

***Also*** need to incorporate in game purchasing with the Placo... This would entice more people to BUY placo from the market because they want to upgrade their tanks, or opponents, gear, pinball table... whatever it may be. This encourages spending and buying placo so the market will continue to rise as content becomes more enticing.

Activity: 448
what is the ico price?

ICO ended 2 days ago.
Now it is trading at Coinexchange
Activity: 221
Merit: 100
what is the ico price?

Nice guys!

Thanks for keep working hard to make a better coin.
Today you having good volume and market is consolidating and creating supports.
It's a matter of time that your coin starts to grow and go to the moon Smiley
I'm holding all my PLACO !

Regards,

great news... Yep, i hold all PLACO coin. waiting until grow up Cheesy
Activity: 644

Nice guys!

Thanks for keep working hard to make a better coin.
Today you having good volume and market is consolidating and creating supports.
It's a matter of time that your coin starts to grow and go to the moon Smiley
I'm holding all my PLACO !

Regards,

****** Attention: IMPORTANT UPDATE *******

We have made several security improvements on our games and API as with PoP redeem code system.
Its mandatory to upgrade all the games as soon as possible.
In 24 hours we let all the old versions without the possibility to get any redeem codes.

Activity: 105
quarkchain.io
I tried  Grin, thanks for the competition.

My logo:
https://ibb.co/b5C4oa
BTMEN
Hi Guys!
Congratz for your amazing project!

I'm sry I didnt find this before :/
Have just bought a bunch of coins at Coinex Cheesy
I'm sure this will be a very succesfull project and we can all make good profit!

Keep going team!

you are welcome!!! You arrive at a good time, the price is very cheap, it will go up. Be all attentive and have patience!

while having fun...  it's Sunday  Grin
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
Hi Guys!
Congratz for your amazing project!

I'm sry I didnt find this before :/
Have just bought a bunch of coins at Coinex Cheesy
I'm sure this will be a very succesfull project and we can all make good profit!

Keep going team!
  Grin

Please guys... serious logos... !!
We need to improve the actual one...

Also, I said no newbie accounts allowed.. Sry and thanks!
Pages:
Jump to: