Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]AMBROSUS: Trusted Quality of Food & Medicine - Blockchain Meets IoT - page 28. (Read 118491 times)

Activity: 933
Merit: 500
Bought a bunch of AMB because I want to run a masternode here when this starts working. Looking forward to it!
Activity: 747
Merit: 100
👨‍💼 Ambrosus CMO Stephen Croncota to speak at Seeds&Chips 2018 in Milan on 8th May!

Seeds&Chips is a panel supported by Det Norske Veritas and hosting the most innovative solutions that use the blockchain to improve food safety and quality!

See you next week in Italy!

Activity: 317
Merit: 10
AMBROSUS has been more vigorous these days, and this is definitely a value coin. Keep the durability of the long line to hold AMB
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Finally! Enjoyed updates with Russian community!

Spidey enjoyed it too:)

https://pp.userapi.com/c830508/v830508355/ef257/cfitOUDALlg.jpg
Flash-AMA with Ambrosus CEO Angel Versetti on AMB Cryptoeconomics on Reddit, will be during lunch break of EDCON (est. 13:00-14:00 Toronto / 19:00-20:00 Central Europe time), post your questions here before the AMA.

https://www.reddit.com/r/ambrosus/comments/8h2k1x/ambernomics_a_cryptoeconomy_for_supply_chains/
Activity: 336
The fury is going to explode and ride this cow! Because AMBROSUS was about to go through the moon. Fortunately, I caught the ship.
Activity: 196
Merit: 11
AMB this coin can be held for a long time. The technical content is still very high. It has great probability to become the banner of the chain of things in the field of Internet of things.
When will we see any kind of MVP? I mean  from client side. Something we can "to touch" and "to try". You guys have awesome idea but i dont see any serious updates.

Good question. So far all i see is masternodes and all around strong marketing. Do we have something concrete?

Here is our technical site where we will share all the demos and uptades.
You are welcome!
tech.ambrosus.com
Activity: 322
The technology of AMB project is pretty good. If you study it, you will find that this coin is worth your possession.
👉 Watch us live at EDCON as we reveal cryptoeconomics at 16:30 Toronto Time on 4 May 2018

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7tELjcjz84KlbQJf0t-euQ/live
Activity: 109
A very good and interesting project, hoping that this ICO will be successful and smooth.
Activity: 94
When will we see any kind of MVP? I mean  from client side. Something we can "to touch" and "to try". You guys have awesome idea but i dont see any serious updates.

Good question. So far all i see is masternodes and all around strong marketing. Do we have something concrete?
Activity: 448
Merit: 103
Ambrosus CMO Stephen Croncota and Biz-Dev Rado Dragov are attending Consensus2018 as part of the CryptoValley Delegation.

Stop by and say hi at the Crypto Valley Booth.

We are also available for private meetings or public meetups in NYC on 17-19 May.

Activity: 7
Beware! That Aneesh Zutshi comes from scam project Agrello. He scammed people there and run into this project. Have no idea why he becomes a mod here. This is a huge huge mistake. Don't ever step on that disaster again.

what evidence is this guy a cheater?
1 day before release of Amber’s (AMB) #cryptoeconomic model at #EDCON!
· Multi-Tiered #Masternodes
· #Proof-of-Stake Model
· #Token-Burning Features
· Incentives for long-term #AMB network supporters
Are you ready for Amber #Shining?

Activity: 756
Merit: 269
Ambrosus 3D-Printed Mobile Sensor Hub and Seals: Innovation Lab Update

Creating portable sensors that could securely send data to blockchain has been one of the core objectives of the Ambrosus Innovation Lab . From the moment an Asset — a digital reflection of a unique real-life object or batch — is created on AMB-NET, Events — additional quality measurements — are linked to unique Assets. These Events are generated by mobile sensors that communicate the readings to AMB-NET to provide sensor data instantly, allowing for real-time quality assurance throughout the supply chain.
Ahead of our upcoming release of the AMB Cryptoeconomic model, which is designed with sensor-to-blockchain communication in mind, we are unveiling the first generation of Ambrosus mobile sensor hubs. A sensor hub serves as the hosting block for other smaller sensors measuring different parameters, such as temperature, humidity, location, stability, etc. The sensor hubs can be manufactured using both traditional means of production, as well as using 3D Printing techniques. The first generation of 3-D printed devices that interact with AMB-NET is shown below.

https://blog.ambrosus.com/ambrosus-3d-printed-mobile-sensor-hub-and-seals-innovation-lab-update-4163386f8fbe
Food origin labelling economically beneficial to rural areas. That's why Ambrosus creates the most efficient way to assure the quality, safety & origins of products!

https://www.foodnavigator.com/Article/2018/04/30/FAO-EBRD-study-highlights-benefits-of-geographical-indication-labelling
Activity: 784
Merit: 255
I invested im AMB cause of the great team and the potential to grow. You cannot find a project like this withna small matket cap.Nothing is impossible. Look at Raiblocks/Nano what happend back then. Booom. Hope this happens with Ambrosus to.
Activity: 350
The AMB project is worth having in the long run. It's not easy to talk about it in the short term.
Activity: 94
AMB this coin project is worth holding in the long run. This may be a long process. It takes time to grow into a unicorn in the industry.

What in your opinion makes this the unicorn of the industry? Arent Vechain and Waltonchain for example doing the exact same thing, or even more(IOT + further ahead already what comes to mainnet launch and big partnerships)?
Pages:
Jump to: