Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]AMBROSUS: Trusted Quality of Food & Medicine - Blockchain Meets IoT - page 43. (Read 118491 times)

Activity: 285
Merit: 102

I have gone through the in-depth explanation & analysis that kazuya1987 shared. I think everyone here should read it too which is why I am sharing the link.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Hey,

I really like the project. I think it is a great idea to use the blockchain.

But before investing, let me ask a question. What is the use of ambrosus tokens? What is the return for me as an investor, if I hold these tokens? What is the use of these token, if the project takes off?
Activity: 304
Merit: 10
We should hit $10 in 2018.  This is a very undervalued food and medicine coin Smiley

The value of AMB should be underestimated at the moment. If there is a breakthrough in 2018, can we decide whether it can achieve the price of 10$, but it will be only a matter of time in the future. Smiley
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
why does the price has a sudden rise today, is there any good news? anyway, the price is still undervalued a lot

AMB's maker was suddenly drawn today, and I reckon it will come back, and the probability of continuing to pull up is not very big. Because AMB does not work so much, the chips before the banker's violence should be collected is not enough. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
We should hit $10 in 2018.  This is a very undervalued food and medicine coin Smiley
Activity: 252
Merit: 101
why does the price has a sudden rise today, is there any good news? anyway, the price is still undervalued a lot
Activity: 787
Merit: 501
i need help.
i have AMB tokens, i use myetherwallet + trezor
i see my AMB only in https://etherscan.io/token  but i can't spend it because are not listed  in https://ethplorer.io/address 
so how can i spend it?
Activity: 65
Had a good day today!
Activity: 314
AMB code has not been updated for a long time, the team has done hardware, the hardware should be fast out of the finished product, to get the 2018 1--2 month should be the outbreak period Tongue Tongue

AMB is really disappointed to the extreme. It has been broken by ETH and has never risen. I hope that as you say, I'll be patient and wait.

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to everyone,just wait they come back from Holidays .
Activity: 322
AMB code has not been updated for a long time, the team has done hardware, the hardware should be fast out of the finished product, to get the 2018 1--2 month should be the outbreak period Tongue Tongue

AMB is really disappointed to the extreme. It has been broken by ETH and has never risen. I hope that as you say, I'll be patient and wait.
Activity: 196
Merit: 11
Activity: 289
AMB, with the support of the Swiss government but without the VC investment, is too ambitious, not to say it is a bit difficult.

What is difficult, the block chain as a food and drug certification, itself has a natural advantage, and the first version of AMB will soon be released! Grin

AMB does not take part in the sector chain investment institutions, and no investment institutions do not have the contacts of the big exchanges. But AMB has a heavy pound of news a month. Let's wait and see.
Activity: 336
AMB, with the support of the Swiss government but without the VC investment, is too ambitious, not to say it is a bit difficult.

What is difficult, the block chain as a food and drug certification, itself has a natural advantage, and the first version of AMB will soon be released! Grin
Activity: 304
Blockchain served for food  trading is a real good  idea, but it is very difficult to implement.  Hope this team has the ability to  make  it  successful.

AMB this damn coin project has almost nothing to change, and there is not much turnover on the Binance exchange, and the Swiss giants have gone through Christmas. Cry Cry Cry

Long held ambrosus needs 100 percent of the belief, AMB's team, but the first class, a lot of scientists. It's just that the project is too big, a bit complex, and it really takes a long time to do it.
Activity: 350
Blockchain served for food  trading is a real good  idea, but it is very difficult to implement.  Hope this team has the ability to  make  it  successful.

AMB this damn coin project has almost nothing to change, and there is not much turnover on the Binance exchange, and the Swiss giants have gone through Christmas. Cry Cry Cry
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to everyone! Thank you for all the support!

I join the congratulations and wish you success and prosperity! In the new year, all of us are waiting for great events. )
Activity: 747
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to everyone! Thank you for all the support!
AMBROSUS has been well-known for binance.com, the world's top 3 exchanges in the world, but the price is still not good. Is the investor a little disappointed? AMB should use block chaining technology to solve some contradictions in the field of food and medicine, bring human gospel, and it needs time to precipitate, so please make preparations for long-term investment. Smiley
Activity: 574
Merit: 254
Thank you to everyone who participated in the AMA! All of your questions were very engaging and we hope this is the beginning of a more open and exciting communication between Ambrosus and our supporters.

We will continue to build our vision in 2018 by focusing on the development of the core technology. This remains our most important goal to date.

We are aware that a lot of you wanted to learn more about how our ecosystem operates. This is why we have put together a post, combining the most important aspects of our projects (development, sensors and smart commodities market) in a few simple words.

https://blog.ambrosus.com/ambrosus-in-a-nutshell-62a8bf40b60e

You are all more than welcome to share it with the rest of the community!

thats really great concept, interesting to buy some, what the next plan to implementation the decentralization comodities market ? do you have plan for 'real retail' spreading in each country? i think this is great idea Smiley

Our main focus now is building the actual ecosystem and sensor integration. This is the essential foundation for our success. Stay tuned for our roadmap coming in January. I think it will answer a lot of your questions in more detail.
we look forward to update in January,it was initially a long-term project,though of course many investors are frustrated with the current level of prices,the main thing is not to lose faith!HODL Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: