Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]AMBROSUS: Trusted Quality of Food & Medicine - Blockchain Meets IoT - page 70. (Read 118491 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Activity: 747
Merit: 100
hi just a question is there a chance that the reward for bounty hunter can increase? seems like the reward is very small for a huge supply of this coin

please note that all unsold tokens will be burned, thus there will not be a huge supply of the coin.
Activity: 147
Activity: 172
i think this is last week for bounty. i want to know clarification about it. Dev is this last week for bounty?
Yes it should, see ICO will ends on 8 days later but let's see what the dev team will said about that. It seems Ambrosus ICO running smoothly, 100K ETH is hard to reach for now.
100k eth is already reached, i also think it should be the last week of bounty, but when can we set down oue signature should wait the dev announce
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Spectiv VR Crowdsale: 12/08/17
hi just a question is there a chance that the reward for bounty hunter can increase? seems like the reward is very small for a huge supply of this coin
Aha, I agree with you, I can see the budget for signsture bounty is much more than the stakes counted for the participates. I think we should get more reward since we have made a good promoting.  Grin
Activity: 182
how the token is distributed to bounty participants ,,, whether through mew or how ,, and when its notification is announced
Activity: 1932
Merit: 442
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
Activity: 85
Merit: 10
When will the tokens be credited for bounty?

Probably after ICO ends
copper member
Activity: 798
i think this is last week for bounty. i want to know clarification about it. Dev is this last week for bounty?
Yes it should, see ICO will ends on 8 days later but let's see what the dev team will said about that. It seems Ambrosus ICO running smoothly, 100K ETH is hard to reach for now.
Activity: 18
Activity: 238
When will the tokens be credited for bounty?
Activity: 85
Merit: 10
Activity: 476
Activity: 392
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
ico sales and bounty program will soon end, I am a little bit confused, when later received a reward from our work, will be sent by what, because when we register only by email, thanks
i think the bounty manager will send email tell us what should we do after the ico over.we need wait until the project finish.
Activity: 602
I do not like this project.  problem is a team that has not been able to issue a bounty company for a long time at bitcointalk.Ekonomili or brazilili.A so the project is not bad! But I think that the team is greedy!
Activity: 280
ico sales and bounty program will soon end, I am a little bit confused, when later received a reward from our work, will be sent by what, because when we register only by email, thanks
Activity: 238
Joined Twitter and FB campaign
Pages:
Jump to: