Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]AMBROSUS: Trusted Quality of Food & Medicine - Blockchain Meets IoT - page 94. (Read 118491 times)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0
As to me, I would be even more happy if the part on the pharmacy market works out, because counterfeit medicines are a big problem even in my country. Good luck!

https://blog.ambrosus.com/blockchain-for-pharma-ambrosus-ec732e61f732
Activity: 574
Merit: 501
*Ambrosus, a blockchain Internet of Things (IoT) platform dedicated to bringing transparency to the food and pharmaceutical supply chains, announced it has raised more than $30 million in its token presale.*
Oh wow great work ,will be great success for this project!

Many people want to invest in the Ambrosus project idea. Its good time to release this project. The Ambrosus team pays much attention to the safety of ico and investors are safe here.
Hi, do you have videos from Ambrosus presentation in UAE or anywhere?
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Wait? This is the announcement thread AND the bounty thread? Wouldn't the thread be so long if you combine the two topics? The usual practice is setting up a bounty thread in the altcoin services section.

Yes, you are right, this is an announcement thread and bounty thread, it is better to have two thread in different sections, but it seems too late since the ICO date is coming in ten days later.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100

in this case we will retain the value of ambit making it proportional to the total pool so your allocations so your stake values will not be affected
thats very kind of you, i believe its a good project due to the action of accepting good advices, a little regret is that my rank is low and the difference between Jr.member and Hero member are so huge
Activity: 859
Merit: 251
Wait? This is the announcement thread AND the bounty thread? Wouldn't the thread be so long if you combine the two topics? The usual practice is setting up a bounty thread in the altcoin services section.
Activity: 686
oopss.. im late report two weeks  Grin
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
Some news/ clarifications regarding  Ambrosus bitcointalk bounty campaign:

Most recent valuation: 1 Ambit is equivalent to 5 CHF

The only legitimate accounts running bounty are Ambrosus and  Uptrenda:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2085952.new#new
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2034826.new#new

The only legitimate bounty campaign manager is Lana_K.

Do not believe if anyone claims that old bounty campaign of Ambrosus was suspended. Do not accept instructions  from ..or give your personal data to users not mentioned above.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1pgv54bcUFs9PasgI3EqpQCopSPrYiVRK6ZEXi9H7y0E/edit

Wow, that is nice reward to the bounty hunters, but it seems that no much members join in, What about if the total ambits are less than 10000?
Activity: 336
GET IN - Smart Ticket Protocol - Live in market!
$250m market cap seems very high. Modum.io are doing similar things and their mc will be below $30m. Seems to be an investment with much more room to grow.
Activity: 574
Merit: 254
*Ambrosus, a blockchain Internet of Things (IoT) platform dedicated to bringing transparency to the food and pharmaceutical supply chains, announced it has raised more than $30 million in its token presale.*
Oh wow great work ,will be great success for this project!
Activity: 434
Do we know the price per token at ICO?
.387 usd at current ETH $387    1000 = 1 ETH
Activity: 308
Merit: 134
this is a very good project since i knew it, but the cap is too high for most people, they think its another SNT or BNT, and they will gain a little from the ICO, so many people choose to quit, i wonder how will the ico going
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1006
Do we know the price per token at ICO?
Activity: 126
Activity: 210
very attractive project. It is a creative and secured system that protect us from hackers. Really it is a perfect bounty given by AMBROSUS. Thank you!
Activity: 798
Merit: 253
Sorry if that was addressed already, but does the bounty campaign continue?
Certainly!
This is the right time to join!
By the way that 1Ambit = 5 CHF Cheesy

before the merge I see the development of this project. While waiting for the ico that the merge is now done. Hopefully there's a time to join tomorow. easy to hope this project really promising and success
Activity: 2
Hello Ambrosus,

Do you have any "partners" with food chain supply which is ready to follow the projet and ready to participate to your alpha/beta test ?

If yes, which ones ?

Another question, how will you convince producers and farmers to use SmartContract and amber to make some commercial agreements ?
What's the benefice for them to use your system ?

Thank you
Activity: 147
Certainly!
This is the right time to join!
By the way that 1Ambit = 5 CHF, assuming hard cap is reached
Pages:
Jump to: