Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][AME] Amsterex is swapping to GFY! More information soon! - page 4. (Read 3761 times)

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002
Chipcoin Developer
Thanks @tippytoes! We'll try our hardest to win the trust of the community.

@everyone
Only a bit more than 7 days left to join the ICO or Swap! Don't be the one who's late...  Wink
Activity: 1988
Merit: 275
I am thinking that if you are not requiring KYC from your clients because as you said you are not doing the fiat trading, are you still registered as crypto-exchange in netherlands? Or just registered as a regular company? Compliant with local laws means a registered business?

In case of hacking incident, which is really a common mishap for any exchange, big or small, are you going to reimburse the funds of your customers without waiting on the results of investigation, if there's any?

Correct on the above. And we have a reserve fund in case such a thing ever happens.

I hope you will hold your word true. Because if that's the case, I believe trading in your exchange is somehow safe. I really do hope that you are not saying this not just to get some traders on board but you have good intentions to protect your traders as much as you can.
Will be looking forward to use your exchange in the very near future. Good luck!
Activity: 215
Merit: 252
Swapping worked.
Claiming the address did not. Says 'Signature does not match'.
And support says my email was not registered yet.

I will try again tomorrow, guessing that you have a lot of work going on.

Just one question: Could you be kind enough to add Francnoir (if not Om) to your voting list?
Yobit is killing it and, both blockchains have a big future I believe.

Thanks.
legendary
Chipcoin Developer
Really like the look and feel of the wallet and exchange. Does multisend work for sending stakes to the exchange?

Thanks!

I have not tested that in all honesty. I will give it a go in a couple of days and report back! Smiley
Activity: 107
Merit: 10
Really like the look and feel of the wallet and exchange. Does multisend work for sending stakes to the exchange?
legendary
Chipcoin Developer
You can also join and check one of Amsterex blog for incoming interviews and news: https://www.publish0x.com/amsterdex

Thanks Browniz99!  Smiley
legendary
Chipcoin Developer
Can you check if you see ....... in your file?
We exchanged a few emails talking about listing Om, if you recall.

Thank you.

Sorry, missed this message.

This is correct. All old accounts are imported into the new system on the 7th. We're having an investor testing period coming up with "dummy" funds to check out the exchange and it's functions. You can create a new account, and your old data will be merged into that account on the 7th  Smiley

We have more info about this on the website itself and on Discord.
legendary
Chipcoin Developer
I am thinking that if you are not requiring KYC from your clients because as you said you are not doing the fiat trading, are you still registered as crypto-exchange in netherlands? Or just registered as a regular company? Compliant with local laws means a registered business?

In case of hacking incident, which is really a common mishap for any exchange, big or small, are you going to reimburse the funds of your customers without waiting on the results of investigation, if there's any?

Correct on the above. And we have a reserve fund in case such a thing ever happens.
Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

Hi,

My claimed Amsterdex address (AQqcxU4ZyfDyujbDtgnvr2wALvCqkixy4a) does not appear in your explorer/ledger now.
And if I put my .dat in the new Amsterex wallet, the balance says that I hold no AMES.
Its explorer sees that I am mining tho, the transactions show up, but not the current balance.

Do I must send my AMDEX to a new AMES address for the swap to work, instead of moving the .dat?

Thank you for telling me, and good luck with this fresh start.

Hi,

You can't use your old wallet.dat.

You need to sign up on the website: https://amsterex.com/
Go to Login
Go to the Swap page
And follow the instructions Smiley

Hi,

Oh, okay.
Well, I tried to login since a few days, but login fails.
I thought it was I had to wait until December 1.

The thing is that I just tried to reset the password, and now it says that 'user does not exist'.
Yet, I am sure of the email address and password I used for this Amsterdex account.

Is it that you deleted it by mistake?
It had 0.018BTC in it as well.

Can you check if you see [email protected] in your file?
We exchanged a few emails talking about listing Om, if you recall.

Thank you.
legendary
Chipcoin Developer
How about fees?

If you mean the fee we return to dividend shares holders, please read more here: https://amsterex.com/shares

If you meant transaction fees:
A regular transaction costs 0.0001 AME

A stake optimizer transaction (blocksplitter) costs 0.1 AME
legendary
Chipcoin Developer
Hi,

My claimed Amsterdex address (AQqcxU4ZyfDyujbDtgnvr2wALvCqkixy4a) does not appear in your explorer/ledger now.
And if I put my .dat in the new Amsterex wallet, the balance says that I hold no AMES.
Its explorer sees that I am mining tho, the transactions show up, but not the current balance.

Do I must send my AMDEX to a new AMES address for the swap to work, instead of moving the .dat?

Hi,

You can't use your old wallet.dat.

You need to sign up on the website: https://amsterex.com/
Go to Login
Go to the Swap page
And follow the instructions Smiley

Hi,

legendary
Chipcoin Developer
@all AMDEX holders. Please swap to AME! Higher block rewards start in ~2000 blocks.

@all new investors. Welcome, and thank you for supporting this project!
legendary
Chipcoin Developer
Good to see you are still with us overthetop2011!
legendary
Chipcoin Developer
Just found info regarding that at old website (amsterdex.com). Thank u
Your old account and portfolio will be imported in our new core on the 7th of December 2019.

np Smiley
Activity: 678
Merit: 500
Good to see the project move forward again .
 Good to see Banzai  did not give up , I always kept my wallet online and  staking  during that "silent  period " of the project more than 7 months when there was just 2~3 nodes active .
Glad to see some familiar IDs still here , let us rock and  roll again! Cheesy
Activity: 371
Merit: 65
~ ngidol is my passion ~
Wallet automatically create? when we install it

Yes. simply launch the wallet, and it will work itself out.

It creates a datafolder where your data and wallet.dat is saved.
("/user/appdata/roaming/amsterex/" on windows).

How about fees?
legendary
Chipcoin Developer
New have a new promo video!

We also started a Twitter campaign: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/campaign-closed-5203943

legendary
Chipcoin Developer
Wallet automatically create? when we install it

Yes. simply launch the wallet, and it will work itself out.

It creates a datafolder where your data and wallet.dat is saved.
("/user/appdata/roaming/amsterex/" on windows).

Pages:
Jump to: