Author

Topic: [ANN][AMS] AmsterdamCoin™ | 100% PoS, Masternodes, Obfuscation, Seesaw - page 165. (Read 272300 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
I learnt about experts they're experts on fuck all
I don't believe that maintenance bullshit to be honest. It doesn't take 10 days to maintenance a damn wallet. Maybe they want to dump their position before other people enter their exchange?
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Only yobit accepts ams. Wallet  is on maintenance. The solution to this cryptocurrency will take some time, need to update the wallet. If wallet ams in yobit maintanence, how do we trade ams in yobit if we can not deposite ams. Hope AMS have another exchange.

i think yobit will never fix AMS wallet issue.
they never response any support ticket that i've sent to them.
hopefully AMS getting listed in another exchanger. it would be better,
Activity: 518
Merit: 265
Only yobit accepts ams. Wallet  is on maintenance. The solution to this cryptocurrency will take some time, need to update the wallet. If wallet ams in yobit maintanence, how do we trade ams in yobit if we can not deposite ams. Hope AMS have another exchange.
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
yes we need one good exchange like cryptopia. if yobit is not even on the right chain then im totally disregarding AMS on yobit. dev did his part, yobit needs to step it up. this is exactly  why i stopped using yobit  Angry
copper member
Activity: 1024
Merit: 513
txbit.io - cryptocurrency exchange
I know it probably won't affect amsterdamcoin, but have you heard poloniex delisting coins:

"On May 2, 2017, the following will be delisted: BBR, BITS, C2, CURE, HZ, IOC, MYR, NOBL, NSR, QBK, QORA, OTL, RBY, SDC, UNITY, VOX [and] XMG."
https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/cryptocurrency-exchange-poloniex-set-delist-17-altcoins/

also c-cex delisting coins:

"We have to free up server resources for new coins by delisting some coins which have consistently low trading volume.
The following coins will be removed on 08.05.2017 if their average trading volume for the last month has not exceeded 0.2 BTC/day (6 BTC for last 30 days):

ArtexCoin [ATX], LuckChain [BASH], BiosCrypto [BIOS], BritCoin [BRIT], Bitquark [BTQ], CaliphCoin [CALC], PawnCash [CSH], CoreCoin [CRC], CreakCoin [CREAK], CereiPayCoin [CRPC], DubaiCoin [DBIC], DimeCoin [DIME], DT Token [DRACO], Eclipse [EC], EverGreenCoin [EGC], GoldBlocks [GB], BigLifeCoin [LFC], OTCCoin [OTX], PabyosiCoin [PBC], RideMyCar [RIDE], SunShotCoin [SSC], UCoin , VectorCoin 2.0 [VEC2], PureVidz [VIDZ], VitalAir [VTL], Wcoin [WCN], WorldGoldCoin [WGC], Fenix [XFX], LiteChain [XLTC], ExodusCoin [XODUS], Isotope [XTP], ZeroCoin [ZCOIN], BitZeny [ZNY]. "

Well it says "resources for new coins"  Cheesy
copper member
Greetings!!

AMS is added to our Pool http://pool.minertopia.org/

-o stratum+tcp://stratum.minertopia.org:4033 -u -p c=AMS

Happy Mining!!

Thank you very much! It has been added to the OP.
copper member
It is a bad idea, it's a terrible idea actually.
Paying for getting listed is stupid; no half decent coin ever needed to pay, only horrible scam coins do that.

If we can't get listed through our collective community efforts, then we shouldn't get on any exchange.

You know what? I think your right. Already had this feeling about it. Maybe except for Cryptopia or bigger exchanges.
Activity: 251
🌟
It is a bad idea, it's a terrible idea actually.
Paying for getting listed is stupid; no half decent coin ever needed to pay, only horrible scam coins do that.

If we can't get listed through our collective community efforts, then we shouldn't get on any exchange.
Activity: 125
Merit: 10
Lets do a small ICO instead of airdrop  Cheesy remaining airdrop will be distributed among all the donors .
Minimum 1 BTC will be caped and we'll easily entered into cryptopia, coinecxhange,nova  Roll Eyes
All collected money will be used for exchange listing, not a bad idea  Tongue
Activity: 700
I spoke with a representative of the exchange coinexchange.io  they want 0.25 BTC to add a coin

Dev what do you think?

Dev AMS does not want to spend money to enter ams exchange.
Yesterday vote c-cex not one person wants to vote for ams
OK. Then I want to suggest such action. Choose escrow and everyone will be able to donate . when I typed the amount of 0.25 BTC will be able to add currency to the exchange and start trading on it.

Can we crowdfund this? I think 0.25BTC is a lot of money for such an small and relatively new exchange.
I have little experience in this. I have a low rank on the forum. For example, you can publish your bitcoin address and everyone will be able to donate. As the amount will be collected, you will add the coin on exchange. Many will want to trade a new coin.
Dev you talk with them you may be able to negotiate with them?
copper member
I spoke with a representative of the exchange coinexchange.io  they want 0.25 BTC to add a coin

Dev what do you think?

OK. Then I want to suggest such action. Choose escrow and everyone will be able to donate . when I typed the amount of 0.25 BTC will be able to add currency to the exchange and start trading on it.

Can we crowdfund this? I think 0.25BTC is a lot of money for such an small and relatively new exchange.
copper member
Gentelmen, I have the latest wallet and downloaded the bootstrap but it shows the message:

Any ideas ?

Runtime errors generally signify that a wallet has been compiled using a dynamic linking. To get it to work you have to determine which libraries are deemed missing and include them in your system path. Much better solution would be to compile it using an environment with statically linked libraries. And make sure you have 2013+ microsoft redistributable packages installed.

This has nothing to do with dynamic linking. I mean, read the error. It clearly says that the file is missing from the AppData/txleveldb folder. Just unpack the bootstrap zip again and overwrite all. Make sure your wallet is really closed and not running the last bit of the closing action in the background. So close the wallet and wait a little while before unpacking or watch the taskmanager to see of the wallet is really terminated.
Activity: 237
Merit: 110
Gentelmen, I have the latest wallet and downloaded the bootstrap but it shows the message:

Any ideas ?

Runtime errors generally signify that a wallet has been compiled using a dynamic linking. To get it to work you have to determine which libraries are deemed missing and include them in your system path. Much better solution would be to compile it using an environment with statically linked libraries. And make sure you have 2013+ microsoft redistributable packages installed.

Dev what do you think?

legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1013

Dev what do you think?

Dev what do you think?
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
I learnt about experts they're experts on fuck all
It is being dumped big time on Yobit already and we can't even deposit there yet. Imagine what would happen if we were able to deposit on Yobit. Sigh...
Activity: 1540
Merit: 502
Guys don't waste your time and energy to get on Polo, it won't happen like this, rest assured.

Our current priorities are:
- Finishing with the airdrop (tell your firends about this)
- Getting listed on a minor exchange (Nova, mercatox, maybe PoSwallet)

or coinexchange.io , i shall look at it how to add there

****************edit*********************
i sent the support an add ticket ( orso) , ill be in touch about the coinexchange.io
Activity: 251
🌟
Guys don't waste your time and energy to get on Polo, it won't happen like this, rest assured.

Our current priorities are:
- Finishing with the airdrop (tell your firends about this)
- Getting listed on a minor exchange (Nova, mercatox, maybe PoSwallet)
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006

Any ideas ?
Jump to: