Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][AMS] AmsterdamCoin™ | 100% PoS, Masternodes, Obfuscation, Seesaw - page 81. (Read 272300 times)

Activity: 99
Merit: 1
My proposal in general to remove this exchange from the exchange options
Ebita only harms the reputation of the coin
You look - the coin is traded, you buy, but you can not withdraw, you sell much cheaper, you lose money, you are offended that you were deceived
Activity: 750
Merit: 100
Hi
What about the price of a coin on Yobit?
there forever closed the withdrawal of funds?

I would stay off of Yobit with AMS for now. I sold my little bit before the bottom dropped out. Sad
Activity: 30
Merit: 11
HI all,
If you have intention to set up your masternode, the following website would be helpful for you. It shows estimated statistics about AMS.
https://masternodes.pro/stats/ams
Thank you very much for the website, I can get fundamental figures which I really need for my raw estimation before deciding invest my money into the AMS project.
Activity: 99
Merit: 1
Hi
What about the price of a coin on Yobit?
there forever closed the withdrawal of funds?
Activity: 63
Merit: 0
My windows wallet also stopped synchronizing (160289), it was following zpool.
Somehow VPS also lost the sync and shows a different block (140713).
Can dev explain what is going on, I hope he is aware of this situation.
legendary
Activity: 986
Merit: 1027
Miner-Control.de Pooler
WE HAVE A CHAINSPLIT AGAIN!!!

My Home Wallet is on Height : 160521 (zpool chain, there create a own chain? 100% of blocks)

My Server Wallet is on Height: 161159

;(

And it is possible to create blocks without a block benefit ?!

40cdd18ae3a3f63dfb9a89630d3723a4c3ce8793a8bf4a78ec5c4428ca3c101a
Activity: 1092
Merit: 273
Dev can fix  https://stats.amsterdamcoin.com/  ?   It stuck at block height 136939
Activity: 193
HI all,
If you have intention to set up your masternode, the following website would be helpful for you. It shows estimated statistics about AMS.
does anyone GOT any RESPONSE from YOBIT.net?
Got all my coins blocked there... 100k Sad((

No response, as expected. Sad
Activity: 81
Merit: 10
does anyone GOT any RESPONSE from YOBIT.net?
Got all my coins blocked there... 100k Sad((
Activity: 1092
Merit: 273
CryptoHub is at block  160189,   zpool is at 160053.     what is the right chain? was split again?

It's very strange net hashrate is 15 mh/s  ,   51% attack can be performed easily
Activity: 155
JSON-RPC call failed: Method not found
[2017-12-03 16:15:54] get_work failed, retry after 30 seconds

solo does not work
Where can we exchange this coin?
Previously sent 500 AMS to CoinExchange.io Where is a valid exchange place that has not reached yet? Huh

It appears that Coinexchange may be on the wrong chain, or they need to resync their wallet perhaps. I have been meaning to submit a support ticket to ask them about it but I haven't had a chance yet.

Let me know if you need help with anything.

Elder III, FreakCoder

Wait for Coinexchange recovery Wink
、Thank you

I just submitted a support ticket to them asking if they are on the correct chain, if they have synced their wallet, and if they're aware of any chain splits recently. I'm hoping that my 4500 coins aren't lost, but at this point there are no guarantees.

I feel the same way about the 10k I sent to Yobit. Comes off just fine, but doesn't go on. LOL! I sent them a support ticket in the hope to get it back. I don't expect it.  Undecided
Activity: 1246
Merit: 274
Previously sent 500 AMS to CoinExchange.io Where is a valid exchange place that has not reached yet? Huh

It appears that Coinexchange may be on the wrong chain, or they need to resync their wallet perhaps. I have been meaning to submit a support ticket to ask them about it but I haven't had a chance yet.

Elder III, FreakCoder

、Thank you

I just submitted a support ticket to them asking if they are on the correct chain, if they have synced their wallet, and if they're aware of any chain splits recently. I'm hoping that my 4500 coins aren't lost, but at this point there are no guarantees.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10

Elder III, FreakCoder

、Thank you
Activity: 617
Merit: 528
HI all,
Thank you very much for the website, I can get fundamental figures which I really need for my raw estimation before deciding invest my money into the AMS project.

My MN rewards are around ~45 coins per 24 hours over the last 2 weeks. I think masternodes.pro still uses the 1.5 AMS MN reward rather the 2.5 AMS MN reward we are currently enjoying. Its already profitable, and rewards will go up once we enter POS.

The funny thing with masternode ROI websites it that everyone seems to think its a wise investment to buy something with a 500% ROI. The ROI only refers to the number of new coins entering circulation. Its called hyperinflation and its the reason why most people in ZImbabwe are millionaires.
Activity: 30
Activity: 193
Activity: 238
Merit: 102
HI all,

Thanks for the info. I am hoping to have enough one day. Tongue
Hi, i have a small mining rig which has two 1070 MSI Nvidia card. how much can i earn per day mining this coin?
nice hash gives me $5/day. will your coin be more profitable than this?
Activity: 238
Merit: 102
I just saw this. what is the purpose of this coin?
is it an official coin for the government of Amsterdam or is just for a group of coin developers?
what problem does this coin solve?
Pages:
Jump to: