Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][AND] AndCoin POW / AirDrops / Roadmap V2 / MasterNode Coming - page 8. (Read 6612 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
Hallo dev, I think the look and logo design is too simple. But while the product offerings are interesting, I think it does not matter.
Activity: 365
Merit: 250
I set it according to the requirements of the pool, but display error, which caused the failure of mining. Was it lpool to refuse the new miners?
Activity: 78
Activity: 205
Merit: 100
hope there will be an exchange.

waiting for further development.
Hi my friend,
Further developments correspond with good news will come sooner or later this year. Exchange listing is on plan.
By the way, Please give me link to join Deviant sig camp. It looks interesing.

The development of the exchange is still on process but I know the team really had the time to make it on time as what we expected. Let's wait for an additional update by the dev. I Know that most of them also is working about this concern. Thanks.
Activity: 111

Hi my friend,
Further developments correspond with good news will come sooner or later this year. Exchange listing is on plan.
By the way, Please give me link to join Deviant sig camp. It looks interesing.
Activity: 233

Activity: 112
Activity: 33
Merit: 1
Note Bug Issues for android miner:

1. For android Marshmallow and above, when screen locked the miner stop mining.

solution is set your mobile setting screen and lock to never sleep and adjust your screen to minimun level for battery saver

2. If fail start mining try close it, reopen it and start mining. Make sure configure is correte

3. No hash power after switch pools setting/stop mining. solution: kill process and restart app again

Shocked

My Galaxy Note 4 is on Marshmallow 6.0.1 & it mines while it's locked for me with no issues.

There is a problem with CPU running, I am running automatically close, is there any BUG?Or is it my system?
not compatible with your cpu,for 64bit try compile it for your cpu. https://github.com/androidcoin-project/a5a-cpuminer/blob/master/Build-windows
or if on 32bit windows download here

Thanks for the link, much easier to follow the cygwin instructions than mingw!
Just one suggestion, add an instruction to the guide telling the user to add the "C:\cygwin64\bin" path to system environment variables, if it's not added it will give DLL not found errors.
That was the only problem I had, beyond that the guide was flawless.

PS - i7 3930K gets a better hashrate on 6 threads than it does on 12, perhaps it will be the same for other hyperthreaded CPUs.
Activity: 78
Note Bug Issues for android miner:

1. For android Marshmallow and above, when screen locked the miner stop mining.

solution is set your mobile setting screen and lock to never sleep and adjust your screen to minimun level for battery saver

2. If fail start mining try close it, reopen it and start mining. Make sure configure is correte

3. No hash power after switch pools setting/stop mining. solution: kill process and restart app again

Shocked
Balance: 0.68271 AND
Unpaid: 1.4107 AND
Paid24h: 2.34317 AND
Total: 3.75387 AND

mobile mined  Wink Wink
https://discord.gg/sPTyCGq join our discord.feel free to ask us
cool, that the easy ways to mining, but I don't know how minimum spec for android phone, can you tell us? btw the website doesn't exist
minimum version android 11 and ram 512  Smiley
There is a problem with CPU running, I am running automatically close, is there any BUG?Or is it my system?
not compatible with your cpu,for 64bit try compile it for your cpu. https://github.com/androidcoin-project/a5a-cpuminer/blob/master/Build-windows
or if on 32bit windows download here
Activity: 365
Merit: 250
Pages:
Jump to: