Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Ankorus: A new breakthrough exchange where u can buy financial assets - page 5. (Read 5321 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Blockchain Asset Backed Tokens
Really like the idea behind this project
awesome job
Best Regards

Thanks you. Appreciate the kind words.
Activity: 675
Merit: 513
:)
awesome job
Best Regards
Thank you Smiley

I am happy to be a part of the Ankorus Team as a Bounty Manager! I forsee a bright future for Ankorus, they have very skilled people Smiley
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
awesome job
Best Regards
Posted this on the bounty campaign aswell.

We want our community to know that Ankorus will be offering Bitcoin futures as our first product. Within a few weeks after the ICO we will be offering bitcoin futures
We want everyone to know that Ankorus will be synonymous with bitcoin futures.

If you'd like to learn more check out this video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6CeALqX-xcU
Hello. when are tentatively scheduled to release on the sale of your coin to the exchange. and on a stock exchange plan to trade?

ANK tokens will be available publicly on the 25th. Whitelisters can get the tokens on the 23rd so I suggest you put yourself on the whitelist.

ANK tokens will be on Etherdelta & Idex after the 25th December, and on centralised exchanges a couple of weeks after that.

The Anchor Tokens (asset backed tokens) such as Apple Shares (Apple Anchors) will be available in a few months after the technology has been finalised.
Apologies for not being active on this thread. Keep neglecting it. I will be going through all the questions now.

If you want to ask any questions I suggest you join our telegram chat (www.t.me/AnkorusChat) & sign up to the Telegram Chat bounty.

Also I'm very active on the bounty chat so head over there and join a few bounties.
Activity: 48
I will follow closely
Activity: 620
Merit: 23
Hello. when are tentatively scheduled to release on the sale of your coin to the exchange. and on a stock exchange plan to trade?
When is the ICO going  to start

25 November will the ICO start and it will end on 25 December.
Activity: 23
When is the ICO going  to start

Activity: 620
Merit: 23
For a long time watching the draft. Not a bad idea, but investing for no risk. but I think soon will start
What is the maximum amount that the developers plan to collect? Accidentally saw the signature and decided to read about the project.
8000 ETH = Soft Cap
150.000 ETH = Hard Cap

Unsold tokens will be burned.

Do you have pre-ICO?
No, we only have an ICO.

when will the ICO start
ICO starts 25 November 2017 and lastst till 25 December 2017.
Activity: 48
Do you have pre-ICO? 
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
when will the ICO start
Activity: 55
What is the maximum amount that the developers plan to collect? Accidentally saw the signature and decided to read about the project.
Activity: 491
Merit: 1259
Nil inultum remanebit
Plenty exchanges are round here. What is so special about yours that would force me to  go over there?

Most exchagnes are money transmitters which means theres no insurance, no auditable and no tranparency. Broker dealers are scrutinized regularly and must go through a clearing house.
That means all assets by law need to audited and insured. Even if a broker dealer goes broke the clearing firm is there to protect end users. Clearing firms have higher requirements than most banks.

Apart from the safety aspect we will compete in price. To trade bitcoin on say coinbase it costs $15 per side. Thats really expensive if you're a day trader.
On our platform we'll be around $1-$3 per side, youll be able to go short, use margin (the margin will be much cheaper than say bitfinex who charge 15%).
Thats not including all the other markets round the world you'll be able to go through us. Theres over 100 exchanges around the world which we will connect through to, and going with our price moto we want this to be cheap and accessible so people can day trade it.

What makes Ankorus even more special is that we'll be able to tokenise financial assets which means you can buy fractions, and youll be able to trade those assets between other holders of other tokenised financial assets.
We also will offer a transfer function where you can send anyone you like on the platform those tokenised assets.

Our end goal is to have a platform whereby you can buy anything from anywhere in a seamless way.

Thanks,  good point,  and I believe  if you provide  API for a  routine of  trading bots  it will attract traders to your platform.
As it is not mentioned yet or I just couldn't found. Will Ankorus have a passive income or some sort of profit sharing? Cheers.

ANK tokens will NOT be a security, as we need it to pass the Howey test.

ANK is  actually a currency, which will be used in the ecosystem. We've actually been a little vague on what exactly the ANK tokens do and the coming days we'll lay out exactly where the value comes from.
There'll be a blog in 2-3 days explaining all the aspects of the utility of the ANK token, with many details as to why you would want to possess them.

To cut it short if you have a certain amount of ANK in your smart wallet you become eligible for certain things.
For exmaple you must have 5 ANK in your smart wallet to have an account to begin with.

The top level will include:
- a free debit card linked to your account (all expenses are paid for - like charles schwab cards, so you can use it anywhere in the world without worrying about fees)
- free educational trading course
- free webinars
- free datafeeds
- free professional trading technologies charting tools (this usually costs thousands)
- lowest commissions (<0.01%)
- free virtual trading library
- yearly meetup with John Cruz

Thats just a few things. Theres more but its a bit too much to put into one post. As said theres a blog going up about this soon.
Also anyone who becomes top tier get these benefits lifetime.

We want to provide VALUE, especially long term value, and want to foster a place where people who actually want to grow their wealth can come.

Cheers for the clarification.

Glad I can be of help
Pages:
Jump to: