Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][APL]🚀🚀🚀 Apollo - The World's Fastest, Most Feature-Rich Coin 🚀🚀🚀 - page 14. (Read 2070 times)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0
I hope that the value of the coin will continue to grow also after the announcement of the events that the team has promised to announce in early November.
Activity: 4
It is not clear how Apollo will be able to implement his idea in Africa. I will wait for this event. It is very interesting.

I think the project will have the support of the government as they are working with representatives during the development of the project in the early stages.

One of the latest was submitted to the LAToken. I think if the community supports the project, then we can see the coin on the Binance as well.

It is not only the listing of coins on various exchanges that is important. I think it is important for investors to get profit growth, and this depends only on the success of the project.

It's connected. But I think that the project should have a strategy that can ensure interest in the coin.

I will be happy to be among those who will get a good profit thanks to the coin on those exchanges that provided the listing of APL.
China aims to adopt blockchain technology as a strategic direction. It is possible that Apollo may be of interest to this region.

It is too early to say, because the project must complete the presented stages in order to move on.
Activity: 3
I see that the Apollo app has been downloaded over 5,000 times. I think this confirms the interest in the project and the coin as a whole. Great.

Any feedback from those participants who have already started working with the app? I'm still studying the project, and I want to know the opinion of active participants.

Apollo community has high hopes for the success of the project, and I think there are both opponents of this coin and supporters. You should study the project documentation to understand the coin's perspective.
Activity: 5
Recently, the price of the coin continues to rise, I think now is the right time to invest.
I read that today the project team planned to participate in the WCC 2019 conference. I think this is a very important event for the project and I hope there will be more information on how it will go for Apollo.
Activity: 3
I see that the Apollo app has been downloaded over 5,000 times. I think this confirms the interest in the project and the coin as a whole. Great.

Any feedback from those participants who have already started working with the app? I'm still studying the project, and I want to know the opinion of active participants.
China aims to adopt blockchain technology as a strategic direction. It is possible that Apollo may be of interest to this region.
Activity: 2

One of the latest was submitted to the LAToken. I think if the community supports the project, then we can see the coin on the Binance as well.

It is not only the listing of coins on various exchanges that is important. I think it is important for investors to get profit growth, and this depends only on the success of the project.

It's connected. But I think that the project should have a strategy that can ensure interest in the coin.
Activity: 10
It is not clear how Apollo will be able to implement his idea in Africa. I will wait for this event. It is very interesting.
The situation in African regions with the use of modern technologies and digital currency can confirm the readiness of different countries to perceive cryptocurrency as a payment instrument.

Of course, I believe that the cryptocurrency will have more support from some States, but it will require a lot of time and quality work of different participants in this process.

That would be great. I think soon the coin will be interesting for large exchanges to hold an APL listing. It's only a matter of time.

At the moment, the project has not been able to get the support of the Binance. But it is certain that with the development of the Apollo initiative there will be more opportunity to achieve a positive result.
Activity: 12

That would be great. I think soon the coin will be interesting for large exchanges to hold an APL listing. It's only a matter of time.
The situation in African regions with the use of modern technologies and digital currency can confirm the readiness of different countries to perceive cryptocurrency as a payment instrument.
Activity: 2
And how soon will be available for download apps, which the team wrote in the section features for exchanges?

Apollo wallet (early access) is already available for download. But the application is still in development and may be unstable.

I'm glad to see the coin on altillycom.I think the team is very active in adding APL to new exchanges.

Well, of course, the project has a great list of exchanges for listing. Now there is access of a large community of active traders to the coin. And this is an excellent development.

I think everyone is waiting for more authoritative exchanges to see the APL.I think the team is preparing something significant for their project.

I am interested to know in which countries are you planning to create the first decentralized Apollo banks and ATMs?

It seems to me that it is too early to talk about the exact places on the map, but some information has been provided on the project website.

Well, probably the first ATMs will be installed according to the strategy of promoting the coin as a payment solution in the African region.
Activity: 14
I've seen a large list of Apollo Africa initiatives. If they can be implemented as the team plans, it will be a huge success for the coin.

Let's see how the project strategy will affect the value of the coin on exchanges. That's what interests me now.
Pages:
Jump to: