Pages:
Author

Topic: 【ANN】APPCoin -- Multiple applications / Find value here ! - page 23. (Read 25867 times)

Activity: 64
Merit: 10
Making BlockChain
good ANN , show more your plan.
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1828
Need another edit or the edit - "Porject 2"

Edited. However, I'm certainly not going to go buy a copy of Photoshop to fix the jpg at the end.  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002
Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO
Need another edit or the edit - "Porject 2"
legendary
Activity: 257
Merit: 250
welcome to point out the error in this thread.
but the most important thing that i should do is focus on this APPC.
legendary
OK so we have a bought account here (check post history), lots of spelling errors, a self moderated thread, no POW and an ICO with an "at least" amount..

And people STILL want to support it...

I really don't get whats wrong with some folks.. Smiley

i know you are miner ,but sorry , there;s no pow .

by the way ,spelling error doesn't means we can not finish our project, doesn't means we can not make it better. our mother language is not english ,but so what?

applicationcoin just be here and it will be better soon...

English is not ocminer's native language either... If you can't take the time to put together a grammatically correct OP, how can we trust that you will take the time to properly edit your code? Typos in your code can lead to lots of bugs. We certainly don't won't to buy into your ICO so that we can be your alpha and beta testers too..

take a look at your spelling , you got many mistake too. lol ,so learnning language is really not easy , and lots lots lots of programmers in the world can not speak english ,but it doest matter,they are still great programmer.
i don't want to doubte any team with hardworking. i trust them.

Edited my post above to correct the error. This is something that should be done with the OP as well. Also, one error isn't "many."
Activity: 73
Merit: 10
OK so we have a bought account here (check post history), lots of spelling errors, a self moderated thread, no POW and an ICO with an "at least" amount..

by the way ,spelling error doesn't means we can not finish our project, doesn't means we can not make it better. our mother language is not english ,but so what?

English is not ocminer's native language either... If you can't take the time to put together a grammatically correct OP, how can we trust that you will take the time to properly edit your code? Typos in your code can lead to lots of bugs. We certainly don't won't to buy into your ICO so that we can be your alpha and beta testers too..

take a look at your spelling , you got many mistake too. lol ,so learnning language is really not easy , and lots lots lots of programmers in the world can not speak english ,but it doest matter,they are still great programmer.
i don't want to doubte any team with hardworking. i trust them.
Activity: 574
Merit: 105
Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game

indeed!! dev need to be know that little mistake even very little mistake can lead you to the biggest one.. anyway me too sometime do stupid typo haha
legendary

English is not ocminer's native language either... If you can't take the time to put together a grammatically correct OP, how can we trust that you will take the time to properly edit your code? Typos in your code can lead to lots of bugs. We certainly don't want to buy into your ICO so that we can be your alpha and beta testers too..
Activity: 364
nice project, keep watching

waiting for new information
Lisk is checked why dont try used cheks method.

thanks for your suggestion , i suggest to focus on project is better.

thank again.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 500
Lisk is checked why dont try used cheks method.
Activity: 420

Don't frame words. Show it in action. People so far seems to support here are just looking for some bounties. You must be aware of that. Creating and managing a coin is not so easy.

legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002
Chipcoin Developer
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
good project. will wait for more info.
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1000
Twitter @Acimirov
thanks all for your interesting and help ,i think bounty detail is necessary
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
I would like to do a blog review and help promote, also I can proof read the OP for you as there are some grammatical errors if you need help with that in exchange for a small bounty?  Smiley.
Pages:
Jump to: