Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ARCO] AquariusCoin | scrypt PoW/PoS | NO premine | 42M ARC - page 4. (Read 15723 times)

Activity: 570
Merit: 500
block 60000 was passed few days ago and there was no hard fork, so maybe the dev has left the boat
Hi gambino

Hard fork was moved to block 70k. We havent passed block 60k yet. At the time of writing we are at block 55524.
Have a great day.

ops... You are right! I really sorry!
I have no idea where I saw this last night. Smiley
I don't want to ruin you coin, just want to know that you are still here and trying Smiley

Once again, i'm sorry
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
why so many scrypt algo coins these days?
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1176
@FAILCommunity
At the time of writing we are at block 55524.

Yes. Hard fork should become active within the next ~12-14 days.
Activity: 49
block 60000 was passed few days ago and there was no hard fork, so maybe the dev has left the boat
Hi gambino

Hard fork was moved to block 70k. We havent passed block 60k yet. At the time of writing we are at block 55524.
Have a great day.
legendary
@FAILCommunity

I'm not sure what you are asking for? I must say that I like how the dev is acting thus far!
- He said that he does not want to rush things and that is how one true cryptocurrency should be developed.
- He invested his own money (no matter how much), without asking you for anything.
- He talks with kind and positive manner.
- He obviously updated source on github and then posted here, on Twitter and on Facebook.

And what is the support, which he receives from the community or "investors"? Here it is - plain and stupid decision!
Hi all rest ashure we are still here. Regarding the planned fork at block 60k it has been moved to block 70k as the time frame was too short and proper testing was done last week.

Changes:
-block reward fork (block 70000) 6% per year plus fixed stake reward of 1 ARC (halving every 5 years)
-minor GUI updates
-add additional fixed seed nodes
-change max block size limit

Wallets will be recompiled this week and posted on ws.

Have a great week everyone.
Yesterday the dev post @ twitter that there will be a hard fork at block 60000.
I hoping that something more interesting than changing the interest % will come.
Activity: 367
Merit: 250
I'm a miner not a minor.
Dev,
   If you need a new ticker symbol go with XQU. Doesn't appear to be used.
Activity: 517
I think Aquarius Coin will not change a ticker because it has been used first. And it's been running the project $ ARC
Possible other coin (artic coin) that must change  Grin

legendary
@FAILCommunity
Dev i just noticed that there is one more coin with the same ticker -> https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/arctic-coin-arc-no-premine-evolution-over-1-year-1139923

Maybe 'we' should think about ticker change or rebrand

I don't think it will be needed...
Dev i just noticed that there is one more coin with the same ticker -> https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/arctic-coin-arc-no-premine-evolution-over-1-year-1139923

Maybe 'we' should think about ticker change or rebrand
legendary
@FAILCommunity
Dev can you find someone professional who to make personal horoscope against ARC Smiley

HAHA! That actually might be a brilliant idea. Contacting websites, which are making personal horoscopes to accept ARC as a payment. Smiley
Dev can you find someone professional who to make personal horoscope against ARC Smiley
Activity: 367
I'm a miner not a minor.
What about a fixed reward that halves every n years + 1%?

Why not halve the percentage? Bump it to 5% then cut it in half every so many blocks or years.
Activity: 746
What about a fixed reward that halves every n years + 1%?

legendary
@FAILCommunity
Dear community. I kindly ask you all to cast your votes on the "Should we raise PoS reward from 1% to 5%".

Pool is pinned in the ANN and active on Twitter https://twitter.com/ArcCoin/status/709330382680891392.

Voting stops in 6 days (when twitter pool expires).

Thank you all.

That would require hard fork. Why?

I think its to generate a grater volume of ARC, the PoW distribution fell short because of all the PoS blocks...

Might be a good idea also to encourage more nodes on the network.

As much as the idea of an almost eternal blockchain sounds its kinda insane to have an elevator pitch that includes "Max coin supply of 42Mil will be reached in roughly 7000+ years".

I have been told to have a futuristic mind, but the idea is still scifi even in the Age of Aquarius, or is it?

Well... with such low supply probably it won't hurt that much. Smiley Good luck!
legendary
@FAILCommunity

you can get like 5-6 % profit on btc monthly if u keep them on polo lending thats like 72% in a year ... and not only that you can get out without the problem of non-liquid alt market

so 6% .. mehh

Merhaba. Smiley Never heard about this one before...
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

you can get like 5-6 % profit on btc monthly if u keep them on polo lending thats like 72% in a year ... and not only that you can get out without the problem of non-liquid alt market

so 6% .. mehh
Dear community. I kindly ask you all to cast your votes on the "Should we raise PoS reward from 1% to 5%".

Pool is pinned in the ANN and active on Twitter https://twitter.com/ArcCoin/status/709330382680891392.

Voting stops in 6 days (when twitter pool expires).

Thank you all.

That would require hard fork. Why?

I think its to generate a grater volume of ARC, the PoW distribution fell short because of all the PoS blocks...

Might be a good idea also to encourage more nodes on the network.

As much as the idea of an almost eternal blockchain sounds its kinda insane to have an elevator pitch that includes "Max coin supply of 42Mil will be reached in roughly 7000+ years".

I have been told to have a futuristic mind, but the idea is still scifi even in the Age of Aquarius, or is it?
Pages:
Jump to: