Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]ARENA COIN|X16S|MASTERNODE|PoW - page 2. (Read 22207 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 2
October 10, 2018, 01:32:21 PM
I will explain it in other words.

You put us a crex24 or CryptoBridge exchange in a week. It happened that there will be little supply of coins because most are saving coins for the master, to have less coins for sale, who wants to buy will have to pay more, and the price will tend to rise. This is good, for me and for your project, a coin with a good price.

You take 2 months to have an exchange, me and others, we will have thousands or tens of thousands of coins, in order to recover my time invested I will be able to sell at a lower price because I have more coins. With which the price will sink. REgulate for me that I also recover my money, but bad for your project with a coin with ridiculous price.

And this is usually the big flaw that most projects tend to have, that they leave late in exchange and when they do, there are tens of thousands of coins to sell that cause the price to fall.
October 10, 2018, 01:23:23 PM
You are seeing the very small mining power that is centered in your currency. Between that there is no exchange and then a premine so big, scares the miners like me.

You think I can invest 8 days of mining so that the project does not come out on exchange or as others do, in exchange deserts with 0 volume

I would like to know when an exchange type Criptobridge or Crex24, which are not expensive and have movement.

But as they do not change anything, they will find that there will be only miners supporting with master nodes, at most, and if it is profitable, to mine and sell, and I also doubt that the currency will be profitable at first to undermine it.

It gives the impression that the project has been fixed more towards the games than to maintain the bases that we are the miners and those who buy Masternode which is what you most want, because it is fast money. There is only 11 master in the explorer, I guess that bought the majority.

There are other projects right now where to direct the machines and it is profitable. This project seems good, but they are looking much more for the creators of games favoring them and giving them money to accept it, but they are leaving the miners aside. Please exchange as soon as possible.

You're still thinking the wrong thing... You demand exchange. But who will buy your mined coins if there is no demand? Coins now set. Previously, the coins were redeemed by the team to maintain interest in the project, but with such a large premine size, this team will not redeem coins on the exchange, there is no point.

You make sense that it is your business, I invest to earn money. If there is an exchange, other people who can not mine can buy the coins for their master. That's why the importance of having an exchange.

If to me as a miner, it does not offer me a guarantee that I can not get my money back. To mine and assemble your master?

So the Exchange should be a priority, but of course, they will want to sell their pre masters before, which is usually very normal in many projects that then disappear after selling their master.

An exchange would create a sense of security for those who want to bet on the currency

Yesterday 3 ghs of mined, right now 1.8 GHS and going down. OSea, your project is losing interest because it is less undermined. The only way to give confidence is to give me a place to sell and where other people buy the coins for their master.

I hope you think about it very well because people read this forum and according to the doubts that I expose and that you avoid answering, it has resulted in a fall of mining. As long as it does not offer a security in the form of an Exchange, you will be under minimum, the only ones that will earn something will be the master that there are already 11, and before long it will be mine too, without having to pre buy from you

It gives the impression that they have asked so many coins for the master to precisely encourage the sale of their master nodes. But remember, here we are all to do business, not only you are going to do business. If there is no exchange, there will not be a popular reception on your project.

I like your project a lot, I invest in all the coins that are related to games, because I know that some will triumph and when that happens, I want to have the master. Right now the roi is 20 days, so a master in 20 days produces the coins to mount another. Then with two masters it is reduced to 10 days and I can mount the third master node. The next one would be in 5 days, and in the end a few will have the majority of master, it is not fair either.

That means that if they take a long time to be in an exchange, there will be so many people selling thousands of coins, that their price will fall drastically, or have you not thought so? If they take a long time it is worse because the price will decrease because there will be a lot of supply and the price will plummet.
Activity: 434
Merit: 19
October 10, 2018, 09:39:40 AM
You are seeing the very small mining power that is centered in your currency. Between that there is no exchange and then a premine so big, scares the miners like me.

You think I can invest 8 days of mining so that the project does not come out on exchange or as others do, in exchange deserts with 0 volume

I would like to know when an exchange type Criptobridge or Crex24, which are not expensive and have movement.

But as they do not change anything, they will find that there will be only miners supporting with master nodes, at most, and if it is profitable, to mine and sell, and I also doubt that the currency will be profitable at first to undermine it.

It gives the impression that the project has been fixed more towards the games than to maintain the bases that we are the miners and those who buy Masternode which is what you most want, because it is fast money. There is only 11 master in the explorer, I guess that bought the majority.

There are other projects right now where to direct the machines and it is profitable. This project seems good, but they are looking much more for the creators of games favoring them and giving them money to accept it, but they are leaving the miners aside. Please exchange as soon as possible.

You're still thinking the wrong thing... You demand exchange. But who will buy your mined coins if there is no demand? Coins now set. Previously, the coins were redeemed by the team to maintain interest in the project, but with such a large premine size, this team will not redeem coins on the exchange, there is no point.
October 10, 2018, 09:29:33 AM

October 10, 2018, 09:07:09 AM
I have a question. If there is going to be so much, a very high amount, and you say that they are for the creators of the games so that they have coins to spare and do not have to buy or mine them.

What is the use of having a master? who will be interested in buying our coins, if the players of those games will have hundreds of thousands of coins that you will give to the creators of the game. If you already have a sufficient supply of coins, who is going to buy the coins, what use will you have the coins you can get in my master.

Your project is very long term, and the price of the collateral for the master is too high, are many days undermining without profit until when ?, when there will be an exchange.

But of course if you are going to give 500,000 coins to a game that will use them, for a long time that game will have plenty of supply so that players do not have to buy coins.

It means that they use us to finance the project, but then if it is successful, for a long time those games will have enough supply so as not to have to buy coins in the market.

I will feel that the games are much more rewarded than the sponsors that we are all the miners and master owners.
Activity: 123
Merit: 0
October 10, 2018, 07:10:26 AM
Join our Discord
don`t work...
Activity: 3
October 10, 2018, 05:16:58 AM
res
Activity: 123
October 10, 2018, 02:49:14 AM
Activity: 197
Merit: 100
October 10, 2018, 02:34:03 AM
pool.friends-master.net

Pool fee: 1 %
Payout : 1 h

diff=0.25
-a x16s -o stratum+tcp://pool.friends-master.net:3663 -u YOU_ARENA_WALLET_ADDRESS -p c=AR3NA

diff=16
-a x16s -o stratum+tcp://pool.friends-master.net:3673 -u YOU_ARENA_WALLET_ADDRESS -p c=AR3NA
Activity: 63
October 10, 2018, 01:23:53 AM
Contact me via Discord
There is no link to discord in a topic. There is no link to official coin's site too.

P.S. Found first one: discord.gg/yuYNGwd
Activity: 168
CoinToMine.Today
October 09, 2018, 11:27:19 PM

I have recently added Arena (ARENA) to provide soon Mining Calculation, Pools and Exchanges listing some others interesting statistics and Graph about this coin.

Arena (ARENA)

Activity: 89
Merit: 1
世界の生態系&#
October 09, 2018, 04:32:10 PM
Your currency was listed on the Discord CryptoTribuzz server!
Announce new coins whenever possible!

Activity: 24
October 08, 2018, 09:30:53 AM
AR3NA mining pool

copper member
Activity: 201
October 08, 2018, 01:49:27 AM
Hi, everybody. This coin is already in my mining profit calculator http://calcminer.info/ we count ALL mining coins
Activity: 18
October 07, 2018, 10:27:32 PM
Why would any "Top MMO" integrate an easily duplicated 3rd party system instead of just creating their own and keeping all the money?  There's no way a company would choose to cap their profit in order to stay within the supply parameters of a blockchain they don't even control.  How old are you?
Activity: 155
Merit: 1
CTO, Sys Admin, Cryptontrepreneur, CommunityLeader
October 07, 2018, 08:34:03 PM
Where can I find the wallet for the pool?
copper member
Activity: 41
October 07, 2018, 06:48:03 PM
The pre-mine is HUGE. Do you realize this this is red flag for any potential investors? I would like to see you do well but think you will cop a lot of flak having a pre-mine of that size and with the large quantity of new MN being released on a now daily basis please give us some reasons as to why anybody should pick this over others?

As I stated above the Pre-Mine is for the Game Economies. End target is to have an In-Game wallet. With this being said when we integrate arena into an MMO we want to provide their Dev team with enough Arena so they DO NOT have to mine or run masternode and compete with the community only to have the Arena Platform function.

This premine ensures the Game has a healthy amount of Arena for their game.

EVERYONE can follow the Pre-Mine wallet with the Block Explorer. Wallet addr. is posted in the ANN
Activity: 7
October 07, 2018, 05:05:25 PM
The pre-mine is HUGE. Do you realize this this is red flag for any potential investors? I would like to see you do well but think you will cop a lot of flak having a pre-mine of that size and with the large quantity of new MN being released on a now daily basis please give us some reasons as to why anybody should pick this over others?
copper member
October 07, 2018, 10:27:25 AM
This is a blatant scam coin.
X16s algo, shady masternode presale, shady discord channel, typos all over the place.
Highest premine i have seen in a while. Not sure what thats all about as I doubt this will ever see an exchange to dump it.

I suggest everyone does their homework on this one. Don't be blind sighted by the fact that they say the value is 0.50 cents per coin. The value is nothing without an exchange. So far, all i see is focus on presales and not much in way of explanation of use case.  Huh

X16S Algo is ASIC- Resistant and a great choice. Why is the Discord shady? The Pre-Mine is this high so when we integrate Arena into a MMO the Game Developers DO NOT have to compete with the miners and Masternode owners to gain coins for the game economy. Our end target is to integrate Arena in an in-game wallet. As far as the Masternode Sale that has been pushed back as these dates were wrong on the website. We will vote on exchange first then have Masternode Sale. What is available is RESERVATIONS in which when we start the sale you have the first option to buy a Masternode. 5 slots for reservation with Nothing Required to reserve a spot.
copper member
October 07, 2018, 10:25:16 AM
16.19% premine?! with a vague description of how you plan to spend it, unoriginal use case, super generic website and masternode pre-sale.
I'm staying far away from this one! Stinks like exit scam.

High premine is for Game Developers, it can be followed with the Block Explorer as it is held and sent to the Developers of the first MMO we integrate Arena into. The community has a large say in what we do, we will have a vote to decide which direction we choose. We hope we can generate a supportive community.

Here is the Pre-Mine Information, if you have any further questions contact the team at our Discord.

3.4 Million Coins Premine
900,000 reserved for first game developers that accept the project. We may give them anywhere from 500k to this total 1 Million depending on the amount of players on their servers. Any remaining coin will be put back in the Pre-mine wallet with the Emergency amount.
-2.5 Million-
2 Million reserved for second game developers and end target.
-500k-
100,000 for Development Team Wallet, this will be a wallet.dat file held by Every Team Member
-400k-
100,000 for Bounties & Airdrops
-300k-
300,000 to stay in Premine wallet with 1 & 2 Million reservation for the games. This is in case either project requires more and to keep them them from circulation if they are not needed for either game economy. This is the Emergency amount.

Pre-Mine wallet address - RQLipei1L1LGCaUYQMod25tVMeg3HojZHq
Anyone may watch the status of the Pre-mine wallet via the Block Explorer
Pages:
Jump to: