Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ARGUS]|ARGUS|| ACCOUNTING AND AUDITING PLATFORM ON THE BLOCKCHAIN | - page 3. (Read 43091 times)

legendary
Activity: 1061
Merit: 1001
New pump. I'll go grab a popcorn  Grin
Will this coin never die?

It don't take much to pump this coin, its not that many on the market.

I have to question how stupid noobs are

go to first post
the ann post

I will quote the dev

"YOU GOT SCAMMED"

please stop trying to rejuvenate these scam coins, even the dev is telling you you got scammed!
Activity: 706
Merit: 111

It don't take much to pump this coin, its not that many on the market.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 757
NO WAR ! Glory to Ukraine !
Whoever got that 1.04 btc can create FOMO on this coin on cryptopia
What is it like?
The one who invested?

What did you say?
Activity: 447
Merit: 250
World peace
The one who invested?
Activity: 417
Merit: 252
The developer is obviously not developing this project anymore. Any takeover devs around?

The purpose of the coin might be altered though, it could simply become a community coin. The name is quite good and attractive, I'm pretty sure that other projects might use it in the future if Argus dies out. If we get something going I might even consider buying some. Is there any slack for Argus or should we create one?

EDIT: Just checked out the front page, lol. Don't really know if what I've just said applies anymore ("YOU GOT SCAMMED" won't attract many people) but anyway here's a slack link: https://join.slack.com/argus-coin/shared_invite/MTg5MTkzMjQ4ODY4LTE0OTYwMDAxMjctNDFlMGM4OWI4ZA
Activity: 311
The developer is obviously not developing this project anymore. Any takeover devs around?
I think the project has a good chance of being alive again.

I agree, if it could get on a better exchange, it would take off.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 757
NO WAR ! Glory to Ukraine !
I think the project has a good chance of being alive again.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 502
They post on twitter saying: ARGUS price :0.035132$
our market advisor is seeing 10$ for $ARGUS coming in the near future!
This project is long dead as we did not get much funding , twitter account of argus is not affiliated with us

Instead of saying it was completely dead, which is really not, you could have revived it, and try to get it on another exchanges. This coin has volume and could have easily gotten funds from it.

And another thing is the site associated with the coin or is that fake too because I see the twitter account is on the website too?
Activity: 462
Same fuckers from GAMBLEO search the forum mates
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
So it is dead or not? 300k market cap it seems not really dead...in coma
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
|Argus| Accounting and Auditing on the Blockchain
This project is long dead as we did not get much funding , twitter account of argus is not affiliated with us
Activity: 447
World peace
Contact Liqui for listing Argus and get 10 ARGUS .
By email [email protected] By Twitter @Liqui_Exchange By Telegram @Liqui By Bitcointalk PM Forum https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/liqui-842080 PLEASE SEND SCREENSHOT THROUGH PM

What they need to write, the text, please, I'll write to them.
I do not need coins, I will do it for free.
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
Guys wake up, it was an obvious scam. I wonder how many people fell for this. No interaction from Dev for some time and all of a sudden coin has news on Twitter. I would have thought that this thread would have been more appropriate to convey news to its investors. Moreover. This scam attempt reminded me of the ELS scam that i've also bought into a couple of months ago. You learn, you become wiser, you make better decisions.
Activity: 236
how circulation suply 1,140,000 and at cryptopia only more that 1.270.000  at trading???
Activity: 1092
Merit: 507
btcstakes.com
Y'all really fell for this.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 142
we never know now i mine and get some coin it may be to $10  Smiley Smiley Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: