Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ARHM] ARCHIMED Cryptocurrency created as a tribute to Archimed - page 5. (Read 279082 times)

copper member
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
what is the purpose of this project?update us more new details about it,ill be looking forward for it,keep an eye on it Wink

you want answer???
Sure. Our goal is to maximize the anonymization of transactions, based on the experience of previous coins.
Activity: 98
interesting project and will waiting for your news and updates,im just wondering  what will happen next to this project.good luck to team
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Create your own dreams
rpcport  ?
p2pport  10211 ?
Activity: 26
what is the purpose of this project?update us more new details about it,ill be looking forward for it,keep an eye on it Wink

you want answer???
Activity: 32
Wait for the update + instructions. Right now there is a work on correction. The result will be in 3-4 hours
Where is the result, student?
Activity: 56
Here is who is taking all those blocks so fast. He has either a HUGE mining farm of GPU's or is somehow using ASIC's or something? Look at the block times (not the payouts to his wallet, but the block times for the pool wallet they came from), he gets them so fast that others don't even have time to hash them, and then he just disconnects when the diff jumps. I cant say I wouldn't do the same thing, but jeez...he makes hundreds of coins in a minute or two and then goes off to mine something else while we struggle along and watch the diff slowly fall until he returns...

http://explorer.archimedcoin.com/address/4kq6gAYfv1HCA28dL37EuMPzyG7qYrHKcT

its neoscrypt... NiceHash is making some money at least...
Activity: 5
why no payout to the wallet ?
Activity: 236
Merit: 100
Please wait for the update of the wallet for starting MN. Fatal error.
OMG how long?
copper member
Please wait for the update of the wallet for starting MN. Fatal error.
Wait for the update + instructions. Right now there is a work on correction. The result will be in 3-4 hours
it is sad
copper member
Activity: 126
Merit: 2
reserved klingon translation  Cool
And why does the wallet appear, then disappear?
Activity: 7
will there be a wallet for macOS?
Activity: 210
Merit: 11
Chinese translation reserved
It took 2 hours to solve the last block, and the diff just doubled again...
Here is who is taking all those blocks so fast. He has either a HUGE mining farm of GPU's or is somehow using ASIC's or something? Look at the block times (not the payouts to his wallet, but the block times for the pool wallet they came from), he gets them so fast that others don't even have time to hash them, and then he just disconnects when the diff jumps. I cant say I wouldn't do the same thing, but jeez...he makes hundreds of coins in a minute or two and then goes off to mine something else while we struggle along and watch the diff slowly fall until he returns...

http://explorer.archimedcoin.com/address/4kq6gAYfv1HCA28dL37EuMPzyG7qYrHKcT
Pages:
Jump to: