Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥[ANN]ARTCOIN.AI ⚡The World's First COIN Based on ART⚡ 🔥🔥 - page 2. (Read 1109 times)

Activity: 1463
Merit: 265
Pepemo.vip
Very scary ICO truly honest to me, but let me ask why do you have Binance logo in your website? why do you have all unverified team in all ico rating?

You can verify dev team members by yourself on LinkedIn - link to profils are on website. You can also watch promotional videos - for example with Artcoin president : https://vimeo.com/channels/artcoin/298895292
legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 1014
Very scary ICO truly honest to me, but let me ask why do you have Binance logo in your website? why do you have all unverified team in all ico rating?
legendary
Activity: 1323
Merit: 1000
Will the fundraising results be announced at the end of each stage, or will the total amount be announced after the main sale is over?
Pepemo.vip
Wasn't there a similar project a few month ago. I think it was called fresco or something.
So you are net the first blockchain art project...

There was similar project called 4ARTechnologies, and this project is cooperating with Artcoin. They are similar, but actually resolve different issues.
Activity: 1722
Merit: 269
Wasn't there a similar project a few month ago. I think it was called fresco or something.
So you are net the first blockchain art project...
Pepemo.vip

Website | Whitepaper | Onepager |

Follow Us

CO-Admin-ArtcoinAI

Is it some kind of update, or only thread bump? Wink
Sorry but I read everything, and I didn't find any changes..  Roll Eyes
Activity: 204
Merit: 3

Website | Whitepaper | Onepager |

Follow Us

CO-Admin-ArtcoinAI
Hello Artcoin (ARS) team, Welcome to Cryptolaboratory's rating!
Your rate is 82.12 of 100.
On the page of Artcoin (ARS) you may see all the information.
Also you may get widget here.

Comment us, look us and follow us.

|Cryptolaboratory team|

Why you didn't give 100/100 to the Artcoin? Smiley
Such an original, well-organized project with an amazing experts in the development team, in my opinion should get a better rating.  Roll Eyes

The team members have best possible bio
It is hard to find real professionals like they are in ico space
Only real ones have that kind of bio

Thanks
Pab
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012

|Cryptolaboratory team|

Such an original, well-organized project with an amazing experts in the development team, in my opinion should get a better rating.  Roll Eyes

The team members have best possible bio
It is hard to find real professionals like they are in ico space

|Cryptolaboratory team|

Thnx for kind words
This idea will not only help young artists look for buyers and grow, but also save many collectors from losing money by investing in faked works of art.
Exactly thats what we are trying to do

Thanks
legendary

|Cryptolaboratory team|

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

|Cryptolaboratory team|
legendary
This idea will not only help young artists look for buyers and grow, but also save many collectors from losing money by investing in faked works of art.
Personally i love art
i know many unknown great artist in internet
Hope Artcoin can help some of them
Surely will do that, thats our prime agenda to give credit to the artists

Thanks
Pab
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012
Personally i love art
i know many unknown great artist in internet
Hope Artcoin can help some of them
The trust rating of the OP is alarming. Is he part of the team working on this project? Because if he is, I doubt people will invest on this as the credibility is at stake. The linkedin profiles of the team members might be legit but their participation is highly questionable. Can you give tweets or posts from them saying they are part of this artcoin.ai?

To be honest I didn't found direct connection Mr Bernhard A. Boehler with Artcoin project, but on this video he is talking about the use of blockchain for art cataloging:
https://artcoin.ai/#video and that video is signed by Artcoin.

I think i agree with tippytoes about the trust of op is really questionable and not to mentioned all negative trust are relating to fraud and scam ico of op previously, i think anyone who cares about trust and credibility will intently loss interest in this project just by looking at op multiple negative trust. Just my 2cent.
Yes your issue is genuine but if you check out my last posts till now i,m arguing with the moderators of Bitcointalk regarding negative rating, because if you check closely all the negative ratings were given on the basis of single scam ico in which i was also become culprit

Thanks
Pages:
Jump to: