Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ASR] ASTROCOIN MAX SUPPLY 140,000. COINEDUP.COM - page 30. (Read 105055 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
ATTENTION ALL POOLS, WE'VE ADDED CHECKPOINTS AND NEW SOURCE AVAILABLE HERE: https://github.com/astrocoin-project/astrocoin

PLEASE UPDATE YOUR SOURCE AND REBUILD ON YOUR SERVERS ASAP.

WE NEED SOMEONE TO BUILD NEW WINDOWS QT AND MAC QT, 10 ASR BOUNTY FOR EACH. PLEASE POST YOUR WALLET FIXES ASAP.

You added the hash of the testnet genesis block to checkpoints.cpp  Undecided
Activity: 65
Merit: 10
ATTENTION ALL POOLS, WE'VE ADDED CHECKPOINTS AND NEW SOURCE AVAILABLE HERE: https://github.com/astrocoin-project/astrocoin

PLEASE UPDATE YOUR SOURCE AND REBUILD ON YOUR SERVERS ASAP.

WE NEED SOMEONE TO BUILD NEW WINDOWS QT, 10 ASR BOUNTY. PLEASE POST YOUR WALLET FIXES ASAP.

UPDATE: MAC WALLET BUILT WITH UPDATED SOURCE, STILL NEED SOMEONE TO COMPILE WINDOWS QT WITH UPDATED SOURCE!

Activity: 134
Merit: 100
Solo mining is still possible with this coin, my 1850 KH/sec is still going strong alone.

EDIT: Just a few minutes later, I solve another block.

what port do you solo mine on?

I mine on port 15332.

Jeez, when I get back from a hockey tournament, I find I mined three blocks in four blocks.
Activity: 4
this is the timestamp of the genesis block.

http://cryptexplorer.com/block/56976ec578752667ee37a6e21b37a944ec5b17b2bfc11e97e0882aedc4e4f3c9

Indeed. Fix will be online in a few seconds
Checkpoints were indeed missing. Can anyone review / try the fix ?

https://github.com/astrocoin-project/astrocoin

Thanks

The UNIX timestamp of last checkpoint is not up to date right? Someone else has to confirm me on this, I'm not sure.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
The problem with the coin is somehow related to the fact that the copy paste clone forgot to change something and so it tries to add litecoin nodes as peers. Then the estimated blocks becomes as high as litecoins, then you can't mine because the client thinks it is out of sync.  I posted about this several times and PM'd the dev Astrocoin, but he never replied to the pm or in the thread.  He is too worried about all the drama surrounding the premine and all the scam accusations to actually make a stable working coin.  

I checked the net.cpp and this seems untrue.

http://asr.hashhunt.in

I could repeatedly press cash out. every time I get a new ID.
but there is no cash out instead!

pleas check this bug! this is not serious and it sucks!

MySQL is under heavy load due to hundreds of thousands invalid shares that keep coming in therefore payouts are very very slow and might not come trough.
this is actually true. i had the coin recreated from litecoin v8 source, (paid for it too ) and the dev pointed tha out, 0 checkpoints were added (not even for the genesis block) and the pchmessagestart wasnt changed resulting in the litecoin nodes syncing with astrocoin (due to upnp)

Well then the solution is simple, commit the new source, recreate the wallets.
its not so simple. to fix this will require a hard fork

the sooner the better
Activity: 4
Checkpoints were indeed missing. Can anyone review / try the fix ?

https://github.com/astrocoin-project/astrocoin

Thanks
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Bitrated user: ahmedbodi.
The problem with the coin is somehow related to the fact that the copy paste clone forgot to change something and so it tries to add litecoin nodes as peers. Then the estimated blocks becomes as high as litecoins, then you can't mine because the client thinks it is out of sync.  I posted about this several times and PM'd the dev Astrocoin, but he never replied to the pm or in the thread.  He is too worried about all the drama surrounding the premine and all the scam accusations to actually make a stable working coin.  

MySQL is under heavy load due to hundreds of thousands invalid shares that keep coming in therefore payouts are very very slow and might not come trough.
this is actually true. i had the coin recreated from litecoin v8 source, (paid for it too ) and the dev pointed tha out, 0 checkpoints were added (not even for the genesis block) and the pchmessagestart wasnt changed resulting in the litecoin nodes syncing with astrocoin (due to upnp)

its not so simple. to fix this will require a hard fork
Activity: 238
Let's hope it is, and please stop being so negative around here. I actually like this coin and it's name, maybe it has its flaws but so do most other coins. Keep up the good work devs and pool owners!

Activity: 518
Bitrated user: ahmedbodi.

Type getpeerinfo  and you will see it is definitely adding litecoin nodes.  I've posted a couple times in this thread the results of geetpeerinfo showing litecoin nodes as peers. Once litecoin nodes are added the client goes out of sync, because the estimated blocks gets set to the height of the litecoin blockchain, and you can no longer mine.   This definitely affected me when solomining, and I assume it is why the pools keep going down.

I don't know why it is allowing litecoin nodes as peers, but it definitely is.  My litecoin client was also adding astrocoin nodes as peers, you can tell by the block height and client versions, but since the litecoin chain has more blocks it has no effect on litecoin.
Activity: 980
Solo mining is still possible with this coin, my 1850 KH/sec is still going strong alone.

EDIT: Just a few minutes later, I solve another block.

what port do you solo mine on?

Look down.

anyone who has had a double payout from the pool and is willing to help keep cryptopools runniong. i'd be grateful if you can send it back so we can continue paying out other users

Thanks
Ahmed

Oh fuck off Ahmed, PHONETIC, or whatever is your name; double payment scam is too old be taken even semi-seriously.

You stole our ASR and we know it.

And even if what youre saying was true (and IT ISNT), you don't deserve to run a pool anyway. So fuck off again.

First batch of manual payment going out tonight.  Nesco, we will get to you whenever the bitching stop.

-tb-

Not a single response from either of you fuckos, after I have followed your PM instructions., and now I'm bitching?

No. Keep my grand total of 1/2 ASR, use it to buy POOL RUNNING MANUALS and fuck off you too.
Activity: 74
What kind of server resources does the MPOS script use?

Can someone tell me what processor/memory they are using and what the 5 minute load average is?

Thanks,
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1054
Point. Click. Blockchain
anyone who has had a double payout from the pool and is willing to help keep cryptopools runniong. i'd be grateful if you can send it back so we can continue paying out other users

Thanks
Ahmed

Oh fuck off Ahmed, PHONETIC, or whatever is your name; double payment scam is too old be taken even semi-seriously.

And even if what youre saying was true (and IT ISNT), you don't deserve to run a pool anyway. So fuck off again.

First batch of manual payment going out tonight.  Nesco, we will get to you whenever the bitching stop.

-tb-

Thanks
Ahmed

Activity: 1638
Merit: 686

Pages:
Jump to: