Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ASR] ASTROCOIN MAX SUPPLY 140,000. COINEDUP.COM - page 48. (Read 105055 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Does anyone have a problem synching Mac wallet?

Mine isn't working .
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1054
Point. Click. Blockchain
Techbytes,

Can you tell us why you're advertising the asr.cryptopools.com pool at 0.1% of transaction fee, but actually charging 0.1 ASR, i.e. 10%

Are you going to refund the miners that 9%, or are you unable / unwilling to do so?

Out of those 207 mined Astrocoins I see the pool is currently in receipt of 24.84 if we use the 12% charge.

Thanks

I will check with Ahmedbodi as I have asked him to set TX fees to 0.  I apologized that it hasn't been done.  Will have him remove TX fees and set pool fee to 0 % for a week.

-tb-

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
Fee of http://asr.hashhunt.in has been lowered to 0% to show some love for the coin <3
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1348
I've been mining on a couple of pools which are completely legit.
To all the haters out there. Yes, the launch was a bit disappointing, but the coin still has lots of potential.
Time was put into this coin and only being negative about it won't help.
There was an issue with the first pool, but the coins generated from that aren't in circulation.
Relax, the devs will do something about it and I'm sure they're trying to help solve issues (such as by cutting the supply down).
Activity: 126
Techbytes,

Can you tell us why you're advertising the asr.cryptopools.com pool at 0.1% of transaction fee, but actually charging 0.1 ASR, i.e. 10%

Are you going to refund the miners that 9%, or are you unable / unwilling to do so?

Out of those 207 mined Astrocoins I see the pool is currently in receipt of 24.84 if we use the 12% charge.

Thanks

go for http://astrocoinpool.com - the only fair pool
0% fee
0,01 per withdrawal - less than 1%.

other pools are pure scams here.

about premine. please notice EAC, GLD were also premined so hard to say if premined is good or bad lately. lets see if DEV makes some giveaway and gives away some of the coins like he promised.

Calling every other pool a scam is pretty bad taste dude. There was one scam pool. My pools legit, so are many others

I agree, coin-base pools seem pretty fair
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
Techbytes,

Thanks

0% fee

about premine. please notice EAC, GLD were also premined so hard to say if premined is good or bad lately. lets see if DEV makes some giveaway and gives away some of the coins like he promised.

Calling every other pool a scam is pretty bad taste dude. There was one scam pool. My pools legit, so are many others
legendary
Activity: 1526
the grandpa of cryptos
Techbytes,

Thanks

0% fee

Activity: 29
I'm a pool owner, invested into this coin, and I feel cheated.
This coin started out as under 1.5% premine. (1.29% if i recall correctly)
he then decided to take 1015 coins that were mined before launch, and also add them to his premine collection; although this is not represented onthe OP or website.
He then reduced total amount of coins from 240,000 to 140,000; essentially doubling his premine DAYS AFTER LAUNCH

The coin went from 1.5% premine to 2.9% premine after launch!!! THIS IS NOT OK

hes now given out 110 coins that I know of; 60 for pools (i think he owned the original? so he gave 20 to himself? Could be wrong though), and 50 to Block explorer.

To date only 7196 total coins have been made. He owns 3990 of them.
thats 55%
55% of total coins are held by dev via premine

He may be a good, honest dev but given everything that has happened so far, I find it hard to trust him.

please correct me if any of that is wrong; im not trying to spread lies; thats just what i can gather...
If this is correct, that is definitly not good. They need to be more active in this forum and address this. A relaunch with the existing investors getting their share should be considered.
Activity: 157
he then decided to take 1015 coins that were mined before launch, and also add them to his premine collection; although this is not represented onthe OP or website.
He then reduced total amount of coins from 240,000 to 140,000; essentially doubling his premine DAYS AFTER LAUNCH

very interesting to hear that...thx for the info!
I'm a pool owner, invested into this coin, and I feel cheated.
This coin started out as under 1.5% premine. (1.29% if i recall correctly)

hes now given out 110 coins that I know of; 60 for pools (i think he owned the original? so he gave 20 to himself? Could be wrong though), and 50 to Block explorer.

To date only 7196 total coins have been made. He owns 3990 of them.
thats 55%
55% of total coins are held by dev via premine

He may be a good, honest dev but given everything that has happened so far, I find it hard to trust him.

please correct me if any of that is wrong; im not trying to spread lies; thats just what i can gather...
Activity: 157
all these noobs crying.
i was in the first pool also, and yesterday the owner was on here telling us the issues. it was not the owner of the coins pool... i was able to get all of my asr that i mined from the first pool at the very begining out of his pool yesterday. idk about anymore, but i got all of mine. and stop with all the scam bs, shit happened,just like it does with EVERY launch here.. but this is not a scam coin. if you think it is, please move on to the next one and in 3 months when this coin is like every other coin and on the big exchanges youll say "DAMN THOSE TROLLS ON THE FORUMS TOLD ME THIS COIN SUCKS AND I LOST MONEY BECAUSE I BELEIEVE RANDOM PEOPLE ON THE FORUMZ

This is not trolling...most "crying noobs" feel like they have been lied to and they were told a shady story about the problems at launch. If you call this disappointment noobish, well...count me in as a TOTAL noob. The devs showed right from the start that they have lost control over the coin and that they are not able to handle their project in a professional way. A re-launch would have shown their true appreciation to the community AND the future of this coin.

These are my noobish reason, why I stopped mining Astrocoin and changed back to coins with a professional, fair launch.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
all these noobs crying.
i was in the first pool also, and yesterday the owner was on here telling us the issues. it was not the owner of the coins pool... i was able to get all of my asr that i mined from the first pool at the very begining out of his pool yesterday. idk about anymore, but i got all of mine. and stop with all the scam bs, shit happened,just like it does with EVERY launch here.. but this is not a scam coin. if you think it is, please move on to the next one and in 3 months when this coin is like every other coin and on the big exchanges youll say "DAMN THOSE TROLLS ON THE FORUMS TOLD ME THIS COIN SUCKS AND I LOST MONEY BECAUSE I BELEIEVE RANDOM PEOPLE ON THE FORUMZ
Activity: 208
Good coin
Activity: 448
Merit: 254
no block source available... how connected to network?
Activity: 42
SCAM! BE AWARE
Activity: 2
Techbytes,

Thanks
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
http://fuk.io - check it out!

indeed stats are a bit wrong about coins per day but rest works good.. and theres no fees and everybody gets paid.
will be fixed later on.
New NORTH AMERICAN pool launched!!!!
http://astrocoin.cryptotycoons.com
Fast!!!
Never Down!
.5% fee
Enterprise hardware!
3 THs Bandwidth!!
DDOS Protection

SPECIAL: First 20 MH/s that sign up will have 0% fees for life!!!

Come mine Astrocoin with 0 Fee!!! Join now!!!

I own a string of pools, which can be seen at cryptotycoons.com.

Activity: 29
Yes 3% was harsh, though I did make 17 coins in an hour over there which are confirmed and paid out in whole. The second pool they openend when they found out the first one was bad had 1% fee.

Ahh cool, so you were in on the post premine, premine too? Is that why you're trying to defend it now?

I mean yeh, 3% is harsh, but it was kinda predictable.. When a load of 0.1btc pump n dump peasants get together to launch a coin, you just know the only reason is GIEF U'R BTC'z!!!

It's a shame, this coin had real potential.. But this whole thread is a testament to the farcical scam it's become.
I`m not sure I agree. We`ll see if this coin has something to offer after a while, but in the meantime, people are posting a lot of rubbish. Almost all I see is ungrounded criticism with no substance. That which have, has been adressed (or so it seems to me)

How I see it:
- The motives behind the premine has been explained. My mini-investigation concludes that quite a few stakeholders have bought a share. It`s impossible to say how much, of course, but there are more people with a share than the devs.
- The "premine, premine" as you call it, also have been explained (due some unfaithful servant at a pool who tried to take advantage, as far as I can understand), and those coins has been confiscated. They are now in a cold storage, and the address is public. They could destroy it, they could use it in giveaways for promotions, or even give exchanges a share at launch.
- And I see you attack the persons behind it: the one I am familiar with, is the dev "altcoinguides", which have saved a lot of newbies (including me) from participating and burning myself on pump`n`dumps. I`ve been following him quite a while on twitter, and I recommend you doing the same.

I`m watching this coin closely. If they get a larger exchange and some places to spend the coin, this coin can be interesting the next months and years. A premine is not necessarily a bad thing, as long it`s used wisely. Look at quark, it has hold up better than a lot expected, even after prominent members of the community said that it was a scam.

This is my opinion though. Let`s try to get a good discussion going, rather than the flaming.
Activity: 149
Merit: 10
TABJOHN
hey, ive just checked my asr cryptopools trx, and they have a 2% pool fee and a 0.1% auto payout fee. But when i looked closely they seem to have charged 0.1 of the coin! Is that like a 12% charge for every coin mined? Grateful if anyone could check...

Yep, I got the same thing and I was unhappy...
Pages:
Jump to: