Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ASR] ASTROCOIN MAX SUPPLY 140,000. COINEDUP.COM - page 55. (Read 105058 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 100
looking to sell 0.5 ASR for 0.1 BTC

escrow service accepted

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.4666494
Activity: 210
WTS 20 ASR PM ME OFFER
Activity: 74
Merit: 10
6000 coins is more than 1,5% premine > 2.85% to be exactly
considering i was miningbefore block 4000 and their premine is suppose to be near this number, it seemed completely fair to me. everybody who missed out on the early start is mad...but they had to. someone got their source code and compiled and started to mine early so they went ahead and released it..it was the rite thing to do.

I agree. Better to do that then wait until later and give the person that much of a head start. The dev's put trust in someone to wait and they didn't, it's as simple as that.

Could the release have been streamlined. Perhaps. Is it a deal killer? Not in the slightest.

I am going to be long ASR and I hope an exchange opens soon.

With only 210,000 coins to be released, I feel all giddy inside and hope I can be on the exchange waiting for them to pull the trigger so that I can buy.

ttfn
Activity: 157
The right thing to do would have been to relaunch. get rid of all of the premined coins and start from scratch on a new fork.
Lots of other coins have gone this route.

+1000
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Has anyone received coins from bondni pool? here after 2,30h anything confirmations or unconfirmed.
Activity: 472
Merit: 250
WTS 2 ASR for 0.5 BTC. PM me
Activity: 70
sale 2.9747442 ASR pm me offer Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1054
Point. Click. Blockchain
Payout is enabled again on asr.cryptopools.com

-tb-
Activity: 288
WTS New Offer 0.5 ASR for 0.1BTC Escrow or upfront payment
Activity: 42
Selling ASR:
I have some that I bought which I will sell for .025 each and some that I mined which I will sell for .014 each Smiley
Activity: 31
New offer: 0.2 ASR for 0.05 BTC (SELL)

PM or via reply Smiley
Activity: 213
Selling 0.75 ARS for BTC. PM offers Smiley
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
i want to buy ASR please send price via PM
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
WTS 0.25 ASR = 1 LTC, PM. I have a reputation thread.
Activity: 13
What's with astropool.co? will they still credit coins people mined during launch?
Activity: 42
Selling some Astros cheap.  More coming in later today Smiley
Activity: 94
 Roll Eyes

I'm looking to buy some of these, paying fiat, please PM offers.  Thank you, carry on...
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
The right thing to do would have been to relaunch. get rid of all of the premined coins and start from scratch on a new fork.
Lots of other coins have gone this route.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
6000 coins is more than 1,5% premine > 2.85% to be exactly
considering i was miningbefore block 4000 and their premine is suppose to be near this number, it seemed completely fair to me. everybody who missed out on the early start is mad...but they had to. someone got their source code and compiled and started to mine early so they went ahead and released it..it was the rite thing to do.
Activity: 31
WTS 0.1 ASR for 0.1 BTC Cheesy

NEW: 0.2 ASR for 0.05 BTC

Please reply or PM if you're interested! Wink

Pages:
Jump to: