Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ATO] Atom - Our craziest release yet - CPU mining BIG GIVEAWAYS v0.9.4.3 - page 11. (Read 27356 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

scam coin, premined 10000 blocks, every block has 1024 coins, total premine is 10000*1024 that is 10240000 coins premined, more than 10 million premined, fuck this coin off.

Please don't mine this coin and let it die.
[/quote]

Thanks. After I copy the db file to atom setting folder. It works and we all see that pre-mined.
[/quote]

+1
Activity: 231
Merit: 100
He has already announced giveaways worth of 2 million ATOMs, so if he is going to giveaway all he premined it's ok, right?

no it isnt. It is alright to give money from his mining and not from his premining.

so you will dev and publish a coin with no premine,
and spend a lot of money ,Energy,time ect for it with no reward.
exchange platform asks for coins,
give away need coins,
but no coin there.
if you give away all your coins mined .
so what did you get?
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
scam coin, premined 10000 blocks, every block has 1024 coins, total premine is 10000*1024 that is 10240000 coins premined, more than 10 million premined, fuck this coin off.

Activity: 168
Chill guys, the premine is going to be used for the coin's promotion.
NO
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005
My mule don't like people laughing
Chill guys, the premine is going to be used for the coin's promotion. He isn't keeping any of it for himself. This is a good test to see how a pre-mined coin does if all of the funds are tracked by the community.

Good luck on this one as well! I am already mining it!  Smiley

Activity: 39
can some one help me with installing the wallet.. i get err screen..
Activity: 231
dont matter premine
developer need coins to popularize the coin
and need coins send to exchange platform for atom to up.
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1001
getmonero.org
He has already announced giveaways worth of 2 million ATOMs, so if he is going to giveaway all he premined it's ok, right?

no it isnt. It is alright to give money from his mining and not from his premining.
Activity: 43
If you read his website, he speaks a lot about his justification. Looks like He is going to use the premine to heavily market the coin. Mentioned he might be creating a public ledger explaining when/how all the premine coins get used. 2 Million worth of giveaways so far.

Edit: 3 Million, he is also honoring the molecule give away that got forked. 3 Million up for grabs in the first few hours.
Edit Edit: 5 Million in give aways
Activity: 966
Merit: 1003
Activity: 126
Thanks for help! God is a ....

[/quote]
[/quote]

Thanks. After I copy the db file to atom setting folder. It works and we all see that pre-mined.
Activity: 28

[/quote]
[/quote]

+1
Run atom qt with error:  Assertion filed

File src/main.cpp
line:1174
expression: pindexFirst

Publish a wallet with Error and enjoy yourself?Huh
Activity: 210

[/quote]

[/quote]
Activity: 308
Merit: 292
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
You abandoned molecule because your premine failed and created this for the sole purpose of having a premine.

SCAM
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1001
getmonero.org
Dude how many coins are you going to create and abandon in less than 2 weeks?

And would anyone want to mine a CPU coin that is already being mined with GPU? The whole point of CPU coins is that there are resistant to GPUs...

And why do you premine any coin you create?
Run atom qt with error:  Assertion filed

File src/main.cpp
line:1174
expression: pindexFirst
Activity: 100
Merit: 10
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
solo mining premined sucks donkey balls  Huh