Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][auction now available] CASACOIN - DECENTRALIZED SOCIAL MEDIA SERVICES - page 4. (Read 2374 times)

Activity: 178
Merit: 10
12ea82c4d4683a7fa97101baf6a4d2d7
Well done boys! You have a very good and extensive company Bounty.
I hope you will succeed! Good luck!
Activity: 132
Merit: 100
Our ICO starts in 15 days.
We are now listed on ICOalert.com
We decided to decrease the decimals from 8 to 4, due to the reason
that teenagers who don't have contact with crypto currency so far are one of our first target groups.
This way we hope to bring the average citizen a closer feeling to the fiat that he is currently using.
This should make it easier to accept the Casacoin as a useful currency.
Activity: 434
Merit: 123
May i know how many casacoin i get if i buy with 1 ETH ?

Exchange rates:
1 ETH = 100 Casacoins ( )
1 BTC = 1,500 Casacoins ( )
1 = 0.01 ETH
1 = 0.0015 BTC

There is a bonus system implemented. 5 Tiers available for the bonus.

Activity: 1470
Merit: 105
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON
May i know how many casacoin i get if i buy with 1 ETH ?
Activity: 952
Merit: 251
I didn't find the bounty thread any link to find out the available bounties at the moment. This is nice way to promote this project and earn some valuable tokens in return. Please share the link to the bounty thread.
Please let me know if there's anything I could contribute!

Currently, you can sign up for signature campaign if you want to assist  Wink
copper member
Activity: 378
Please let me know if there's anything I could contribute!
BITCOINTALK SIGNATURE CAMPAIGN AVAILABLE NOW!
Some features you guys might to loose. Casacoin will use 3 different types of currencies that you can use to contribute in ICO. BTC, ETH and FIAT(Via Kickstarter)

This expands the quantity of investors for sure.

One thing I didn't understand how it's going to be by FIAT? Never seen funds raising ICO via kickstarter. Can you please explain about that?

Well, on Kickstarter we created a campaign where you get bonuses besides the designs.
The Casacoins you gain at the different TIER level will be distributed through the wallet you then have on our platform.
Which means you are forced "to hold" the Casacoins until the first release of the Casagram platform.

This good idea to force hold the Casacoins, besides all the stuff is happening now many people are dumping the coins by first ocasion. SO this could help to grow in value.
Some features you guys might to loose. Casacoin will use 3 different types of currencies that you can use to contribute in ICO. BTC, ETH and FIAT(Via Kickstarter)

One thing I didn't understand how it's going to be by FIAT? Never seen funds raising ICO via kickstarter. Can you please explain about that?

Well, on Kickstarter we created a campaign where you get bonuses besides the designs.
The Casacoins you gain at the different TIER level will be distributed through the wallet you then have on our platform.
Which means you are forced "to hold" the Casacoins until the first release of the Casagram platform.

Our ICO starts in 19 days! Our new video comes today!

Enjoy it on Youtube

Thanks for sharing. I like the idea of Homebase. Looks promising.
Our ICO starts in 19 days! Our new video comes today!

Enjoy it on Youtube
Just found this topic in BCT jungle of ANNs, and wonder why i still not supporting you guys. I really like the idea and how professionaly you act. I also joined your bounty campaign and want to translate into Russian Language!
Depending on success of first ICO round, we might consider to run a second one to give more people the chance to join.
But this is still in discussion.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 105
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON
does it not allow coin sales to continue if the project is a success? like the extension of ICO is done? because I think this project will be successful in the future.
We are now rated by ICO bench with a solid 3.5!

ICO bench
Pages:
Jump to: