Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][AUCTION]10 Year Bitcoin Anniversary Set | Coin 1/10 | - page 2. (Read 30787 times)

Activity: 296
Merit: 250
Coins funded up to here!

If you have received it remember to post or email/PM me!

Also I haven't forgotten about the newspapers (For the 10th Ann) they will be shipped soon!

Regarding next releases, the 2/10 coin is ready. So I will post the ANN thread soon, and contact all the Auction winners so they can claim their number.

And here is the design draft for coin 3/10 based on Silk Road. A truly free market, by Ross Ulbricht represented as the Dread Pirate Roberts

Let me know what you think Smiley

All coins will be 1 Troy oz .999 fine silver and funded with 0.02 BTC each and there is a special surprise if you get all ten.

Shouldn't this coin say 0.02 BTC?   Wink  Interesting.
legendary
Activity: 1229
Merit: 1280
Coins funded up to here!

If you have received it remember to post or email/PM me!

Also I haven't forgotten about the newspapers (For the 10th Ann) they will be shipped soon!

Regarding next releases, the 2/10 coin is ready. So I will post the ANN thread soon, and contact all the Auction winners so they can claim their number.

And here is the design draft for coin 3/10 based on Silk Road. A truly free market, by Ross Ulbricht represented as the Dread Pirate Roberts

Let me know what you think Smiley
Activity: 86
Merit: 1
#12 received! Very Nice  Grin
copper member
Activity: 100
Merit: 18
#16 received! Please fund when you get a chance.
copper member
Activity: 507
Merit: 118
If anyone is interested in selling their position / set, I may be interested in buying it off you. Please PM me to discuss.
Activity: 56
Merit: 3
Coin #9 received- thanks!!
Activity: 798
Merit: 326
Coin #13 received!
Activity: 1736
Merit: 501
https://rollbit.com/referral/Agrawas
Coin #19 recieved.
copper member
Activity: 507
Merit: 118
Coin #4 received!    Grin Grin Grin
legendary
Coin #10 received  Smiley

Thank you CryptoImperator

Great!

Funded.
copper member
Activity: 262
Merit: 6
Coin #10 received  Smiley

Thank you CryptoImperator
legendary
Glad to hear that!

They have now been funded.

BTW, the 2/10 coin (Pizza) is ready to ship, so expect a PM soon!
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1348
Coin #15 received in good standing. Thanks!
legendary
Activity: 2407
Merit: 1636
10th Anni coin received Smiley

noice!

Viz
legendary
Activity: 2786
Merit: 1222
Just looking for peace
really sexy hologram!!

Congrats on completion of 5 years!! Not many manufacturers are around anymore that do justice to physical coins. You have had your downs as well Tongue but i still love the coins Cheesy Cheesy

Looking forward to them
thanks
Activity: 1912
Merit: 354
Pretty snazzy holograms CI  Smiley  Looking forward to getting these coins. And the 3 coin set as well.  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1047
I love bitcoin physical coins but what the hell are they made of?

The ones in this thread are made of .999 Silver
I were being a bit sarcastic, I love crypto physical btc and ... perhaps I would pay half btc for 1 in a 24 coins, most definetly without exagerating, but I can't just be butthurt at silver price and price of the coins, I had made some research and one could get 50 coins of 10 grams of METEORITE metal, so metal from outside our solar system with a pretty fucking cool etching patern (excluding the manufacturing just brute "metal") could cost between 2 and 4000 dollars which is roughly 1.1 btc? Since (not long ago) i discovered the "silver dollar" i would of just loved the silver bitcoin "coin"... nowadays 10kg of silver would make for a silver bitcoin and most certainly no one will ever make that but honestly if i had the funds id definetly pay for 1 btc worth of silver (say 10kg) and perhaps the funding... if we are realistic how much can the manufacturing cost?
legendary

The ones in this thread are made of .999 Silver
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1047
legendary
Finally good news!

Coins are now being assembled and they will ship this week! (Now just left to arrive, the Satoshi to the world ones)

Sorry for the potato quality pics of the holo:

Layer 1, CI celebrates its 5 years

Layer 2 and 3 celebrate BTC 10 years

You should receive them really soon!

Thanks again for your patience
Pages:
Jump to: