Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][AUCTION]10 Year Bitcoin Anniversary Set | Coin 1/10 | - page 20. (Read 30816 times)

legendary
Activity: 1809
Merit: 1136
My message was directed at the OP...not anonymousminer.
(sorry for confusion there!)

Do we have any proof that CanaryIntheMind gave you a "max bid" for #'1 and #'2??.  

If not...well then...  Undecided  Huh

In light of this auction, I’m announcing ANONYMOUSMINER’s PROXY BID SERVICES!!  No need to be around.  I got you.  Nominal fee will be charged.  Don’t want someone to know what you are buying, or you simply have better shit to do, reach out and I’ll help.  Please PM for service. Thank you.  Grin

In that case, I can request proof that the user indeed contacted you, just to make sure everyone get a max of 2 coins Smiley

Note: I update from my most recent message to the previous Smiley
Activity: 1912
Merit: 354
#5.) 0.15BTC
legendary
Activity: 1809
Merit: 1136
Do we have any proof that CanaryIntheMind gave you a "max bid" for #'1 and #'2??.  

If not...well then...  Undecided  Huh

In light of this auction, I’m announcing ANONYMOUSMINER’s PROXY BID SERVICES!!  No need to be around.  I got you.  Nominal fee will be charged.  Don’t want someone to know what you are buying, or you simply have better shit to do, reach out and I’ll help.  Please PM for service. Thank you.  Grin

In that case, I can request proof that the user indeed contacted you, just to make sure everyone get a max of 2 coins Smiley

Activity: 800
Merit: 326
13 - 0.13 BTC
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1312
#1 - 0.57

#1 - 0.571 CanaryInTheMine

Disclaimer: Bid made on behalf of the stated bidder
copper member
Activity: 160
Merit: 2
#9 @ 0.125BTC
copper member
Activity: 100
Merit: 18
copper member
Activity: 1904
Merit: 254
copper member
Activity: 970
Merit: 287
Per aspera ad astra
Activity: 771
Merit: 283
copper member
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1312

legendary
Activity: 2419
Merit: 1638
This is off...btw!

Which bit fella and I'll update and fix Smiley
I started it late and struggled to keep up for a while ... but happy to correct my errors!

Viz
OP is pretty accurate atm

cool Smiley Ill stop for now then to prevent any further confusion Cheesy

Viz
copper member
Activity: 160
Merit: 2
#14 @ 0.105BTC
Activity: 1526
Merit: 473
This is off...btw!

I started it late and struggled to keep up for a while ... but happy to correct my errors!

Viz
OP is pretty accurate atm
copper member
Activity: 507
Merit: 118
legendary
Activity: 2419
Merit: 1638
This is off...btw!

Viz
copper member
Activity: 296
Merit: 250
copper member
Activity: 970
Merit: 287
Per aspera ad astra
Pages:
Jump to: