Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][AUG 21] REVAIN - Reinventing Reviews on Blockchain - page 34. (Read 46222 times)

Activity: 729
Merit: 101
Hello. What news on the coin. Waiting for active growth. I consider a promising coin!  Smiley

Hello!
Thank you for your feedback!
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
Revain Announces Release Of The First Test Version Of The Platform
Activity: 48
What do you want to gain with your project? What are the real goals you want to reach in case of succeed?
Activity: 3
Lol its on yobit , its a big no no , buy today , rest of year wallet will be down o.O
Activity: 1
Hi all, I would like to share my bad luck on this ICO. I had participated in the ICO (everyone get a unique contribution address after registration). Unfortunately, my receiving address (for the token) get phished and modified due to their lousy security during contribution period. They issued the token to the phished address instead of my original contributing address.

I tried many times to follow up with them, but they never bother it. I can only say this company is totally irresponsible.(A responsible ICO liked CoinDash got stolen multi-ten millions, yet they willing to take the responsible and issue the token to its contributors).

If this company will ever success all because of the luck. Nothing to do with their talents. A short sighted company will never move forward. I will accept the risk of participating ICO and you should be careful when participating any ICO, especially those CEO taking photo with Vitalik instead of focusing on developing products. Good luck guys! My story should ends here.
Activity: 41
Looks interesting worth a check
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Hello. What news on the coin. Waiting for active growth. I consider a promising coin!  Smiley
Activity: 364
Merit: 102
Price of R is still going up and the volume as well is improving, this is just the beginning, there is a great future for this project and holder of R will enjoy at last. HODL for a long time.

Hello, Obi!

Thank you very much for your review.

Don't HODL too much. Smiley

Ok thank you, i will try my best.
I will also buy more as much as i can we are all going to the moon together.
More Exchange listing loading...
Activity: 404
Merit: 106
gym by day, crypto by night
Is there a specific tokens wallet? I do not feel safe to follow the buying process using other wallets and i've not found simplified instructions on how to store the tokens. If I buy Revain tokens in a cryptocurrency and want to withdraw and save, how should I proceed?

Use my ether wallet
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
Does Smb knows, whether this team has experience?
Activity: 18
Is there a specific tokens wallet? I do not feel safe to follow the buying process using other wallets and i've not found simplified instructions on how to store the tokens. If I buy Revain tokens in a cryptocurrency and want to withdraw and save, how should I proceed?
Activity: 56
what currency will be accepted?
All the investors here look very bullish, good luck and I hope you all profit.

Hello!

What exactly do  you find bullish?
This project High challenge for us...it's too late to become participant because the report link on link reporting activity is start on August.... Undecided Undecided Undecided

Hello!

Do you mean to buy token or to participate in Bounty?
Watch out for R token, with the listing in major exchanges like Poloniex, Bittrex, Binance and so on as are negotiated by team and the launch of the platform, there will be a boom, we will see a huge leap in the coming weeks.

Hello, Obi!

Thank you for your forecast. We hope to see it all com true very soon.
Revain is now platform for review have been  doing very well from beginning till now , i can see it and most susecfull ice project of this year almost miss the salle but happy   i was able to by some  listed in some majors exchangers platform and more will be added soon  market cap as time of posting $15,451.653  circulating 184,450,000R  Total Supply 484,450.000R  i see a very good boom soon along with great effort of the CEO meeting the tops investors globally .

Hello!

Thank you!

We are glad to see that you appreciate our work.
Revain is Reinventing and Revolutionizing reviews on blockchain, it will soon become the platform of choice for all reviews, very forward thinking team. congratulations on your success.

Hello,

Thank you! It's very nice to hear it from you.
Price of R is still going up and the volume as well is improving, this is just the beginning, there is a great future for this project and holder of R will enjoy at last. HODL for a long time.

Hello, Obi!

Thank you very much for your review.

Don't HODL too much. Smiley

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Stars can't shine without darkness.
All the investors here look very bullish, good luck and I hope you all profit.
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
I am interesting to discussion each orther
This project High challenge for us...it's too late to become participant because the report link on link reporting activity is start on August.... Undecided Undecided Undecided
Pages:
Jump to: