Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]AutismCoin ReRelease[AUTSM] - page 6. (Read 12137 times)

Activity: 742
Merit: 500
December 19, 2015, 12:17:54 PM
Hi guys, I had to leave town for two days, now moving the chain again... Wink
Activity: 868
Merit: 503
December 18, 2015, 02:35:55 PM
You don't talk about devlopment or roadmap. Since 3 pages you are only interested on a exchange. But there is no need for exchange because you all want to sell your shitcoin. Nobody want to buy this useless crap.
The name AutismCoin is just an excuse to make money with a massive premined scam-shitcoin.  Angry  Angry

You can't have an effective roadmap until the coin has intrinsic value.  Take your negativity to another coin.

You have no idea. First you need to create a demand for your coin. That you can only if there is a reason to buy the coin, because there is a use or benefit. Not only greed and speculation.

Why are you still on this thread?  If you do not want to take part, then leave it be.

I want to see how you fail if you don't change your strategy.  Tongue

You WANT to see a coin created for charity fail?  Well, that is enough for me to never speak with you again.  There is something wrong in the world today when people like you are out there.  From this point forward I am ignoring you on here, if the rest of those in this thread choose to converse with you, that is their choice, but I, for one see no purpose in listening to or speaking to someone that honestly wants a good cause to fail.  Have a nice day.
Activity: 799
Merit: 1000
December 18, 2015, 02:33:17 PM
You don't talk about devlopment or roadmap. Since 3 pages you are only interested on a exchange. But there is no need for exchange because you all want to sell your shitcoin. Nobody want to buy this useless crap.
The name AutismCoin is just an excuse to make money with a massive premined scam-shitcoin.  Angry  Angry

You can't have an effective roadmap until the coin has intrinsic value.  Take your negativity to another coin.

You have no idea. First you need to create a demand for your coin. That you can only if there is a reason to buy the coin, because there is a use or benefit. Not only greed and speculation.

Why are you still on this thread?  If you do not want to take part, then leave it be.

I want to see how you fail if you don't change your strategy.  Tongue
December 18, 2015, 02:28:38 PM

Activity: 799
Merit: 1000
December 18, 2015, 02:04:14 PM

Activity: 1960
Merit: 547
We are all the pieces of what we remember.
December 18, 2015, 11:29:23 AM
ive been trying and ill do it again today

I see you there all the time.  We just need more people.
December 18, 2015, 11:28:29 AM
ive been trying and ill do it again today
December 18, 2015, 11:27:10 AM
It is official.  Without more people mining, this is going to get stuck every once in a while, if not more often.  It is stuck again.  I can push through these blocks by mining heavily, but that just drops the rewards in my account.  I am completely willing to highly reward both mining and assistance getting the coin on an exchange, but you guys have to step up and do.
December 17, 2015, 04:36:54 PM
I just throw a lot of hash at this block, cross your fingers.

Pushed through several blocks with that.  There is not much that can happen when so few people are mining.
December 17, 2015, 08:07:16 AM
I just throw a lot of hash at this block, cross your fingers.
December 17, 2015, 01:02:48 AM
I have two nodes running and mining, plus my individual wallet. This should break that block soon.
December 16, 2015, 05:33:14 PM

December 16, 2015, 04:46:05 PM
lol wallet has 4 connections now .. sweet
December 16, 2015, 04:39:42 PM
I will start to solo this, see if it helps.
December 16, 2015, 03:05:54 PM
Don't worry guys this happens before at block 214, the chain will move again soon.  Wink
December 16, 2015, 02:58:03 PM
wallet stuck at 3 hours behind?

We have at least one node going full.  It must be a tough block at 1000, it will fight through, I am mining too.
December 16, 2015, 02:54:16 PM
wallet stuck at 3 hours behind?
December 16, 2015, 02:27:39 PM
No block source available Huh

Everything seems find for the rest of the people, make sure you add 209.198.15.19 as a node to the conf file.
Pages:
Jump to: