Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]AXIS coin + - Hybrid - X13 - 6M. Android Ticker. MANDATORY WALLET! - page 13. (Read 99397 times)

Activity: 122
Merit: 100
It would be nice to see the dev(s) starting to chat a bit more. Not just announcing plans but being a little social to help build a community.

It is understandable for people to comment that Axis does look like a wasted coin because of this.

Okay, I'll try to start something off here. If there's objections, fine... Nothing bad meant.

Are there any regular thread readers (or new ones) that would like to contribute something to the coin? If there's any talents "out there", it might be good to get together and see what we have. Then, if it looks like things can move forward, we can do that.

I'd suggest we list a few of our interests, skills and stuff like that. You don't have to be an expert PhotShopper... In fact, it might also be an idea to work out some kind of mentor system so anyone wanting to get into coding, design, art, etc can do so by working with others that have experience and skills.

Just an idea but if we pool talent, we might be able to improve the coin (PLEASE NO SILLY IDEAS SUCH AS ANONYMOUS TRANSACTIONS!) and form a working team to help the devs.

Here's what I might be able to input into this:

Coding skills are fair to decent: PHP, Perl, Python, C++, some lisp, forth, fortran.
Other skills: Photography, image design, music composition, animation, video editing.
Not so good: 3D modelling (e.g. Blender) as my hands aren't so good with the really fine control needed for some manipulation/etc.
Would like to increase knowledge: Languages (as many as possible French, Japanese, etc) just about anything else I don't know already.

Anyway, if you want to add your thoughts, skills, ideas, etc: please do so.
Activity: 126
Geister?! Geister?! Geister???!! Weißbroooot!
What? Dev isn´t interested in his coin anymore after only 10 Days of existing??

What a sissy  Angry
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
I am thinking to handle AXIS to the community.

Our dev isn't interested to work on AXIS anymore. :/

I'm not a programmer. If there's someone who'd like to get the project going further, please PM me.
- You need to be reputable and have at least 150+ activity.

That's all I can do. That's why I've been silent for the past 2 days. Didn't know what to do.

I'd like to apologize to everyone. I though this would be easy.

*EDIT*

Someone suggested me to hype AXIS with bullshit. Sorry, wont do that. I put a lot of effort and love into it, to destroy it like that.

"If you love something a lot, let it go."
Activity: 120
w0w. 823 on the last trade.... Still buying?..
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
What a waste of good coin....
Activity: 168
Activity: 84
how many would consider a community takeover to be a good thing?
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
Kaspa
my wallet is fully synced and receives reg stakes... don't know what anyone is complaining about
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
lol jeeze everyone, just relax and hold your coins. this coin is undervalued and you guys know it, so just wait.
Activity: 125
still buying in?

To be honest there are mainly 2 options and I don't really like either of those:

1. The development team does not really care about the coin, since they can't even find the time to log in regularly and give some updates.
2. The lack of activity in intentional and they are deliberately bringing the price down so they can get your cheap coins and then announce some crazy new features and profit when the price rises.

It is highly unlikely that they are really committed to the coin and have some very serious development going on but are just too busy to even come to this thread and throw in a sentence or two.

I said it before and I stick to my words, CallMeAxis has so far shown nothing but a big mouth and immature style of addressing problems/questions.

What are you waiting to change the world of Cryptocurrency, smart ass?
Activity: 1274
Merit: 265
still buying in?

To be honest there are mainly 2 options and I don't really like either of those:

1. The development team does not really care about the coin, since they can't even find the time to log in regularly and give some updates.
2. The lack of activity in intentional and they are deliberately bringing the price down so they can get your cheap coins and then announce some crazy new features and profit when the price rises.

It is highly unlikely that they are really committed to the coin and have some very serious development going on but are just too busy to even come to this thread and throw in a sentence or two.

I said it before and I stick to my words, CallMeAxis has so far shown nothing but a big mouth and immature style of addressing problems/questions.

and you are just talking shit and spreading fud you're not helping anyone so if you don't have anything to add to the coin or the community
other than blaming people on pure conjecture then kindly go away
Activity: 336
still buying in?

Activity: 84
Activity: 294
Guys my wallet is not syncing

{
"version" : "v1.9.1.0",
"protocolversion" : 60018,
"walletversion" : 60000,
"balance" : 2065.60270100,
"newmint" : 0.00000000,
"stake" : 0.00000000,
"blocks" : 8640,
"moneysupply" : 5991349.00000000,
"connections" : 12,
"proxy" : "",
"ip" : "2001:0:9d38:90d7:28ff:3f80:68b3:d003",
"difficulty" : 363.27919969,
"testnet" : false,
"keypoololdest" : 1402118034,
"keypoolsize" : 100,
"paytxfee" : 0.00000000,
"unlocked_until" : 0,
"errors" : ""
}

added new node as written and is stuck...
deleted everything left only wallet.dat and conf file...

any ideas?

EDIT: after 2 hours - http://scr.hu/1ame/rzodk

bump
after 8 hours

just redownload the wallet, it should be fine...
legendary
Activity: 1260
WTF is up with dedicated pool..........why is nobody responding to all these inquires about our coins being stuck in this pool?  It has been 4 days for me........this is bullshit!

Have you gone t their IRC chat and ask binaryclock whats up?

No, I was just being patient the last 4 days.  I did however send an Email to their support just prior to posting here.  I will try the chat later this evening if I have not heard back from them.  Thanks for your suggestion!
Activity: 120
WTF is up with dedicated pool..........why is nobody responding to all these inquires about our coins being stuck in this pool?  It has been 4 days for me........this is bullshit!

Have you gone t their IRC chat and ask binaryclock whats up?
legendary
Activity: 1260
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005
DASH is the future of crypto payments!
Guys my wallet is not syncing

{
"version" : "v1.9.1.0",
"protocolversion" : 60018,
"walletversion" : 60000,
"balance" : 2065.60270100,
"newmint" : 0.00000000,
"stake" : 0.00000000,
"blocks" : 8640,
"moneysupply" : 5991349.00000000,
"connections" : 12,
"proxy" : "",
"ip" : "2001:0:9d38:90d7:28ff:3f80:68b3:d003",
"difficulty" : 363.27919969,
"testnet" : false,
"keypoololdest" : 1402118034,
"keypoolsize" : 100,
"paytxfee" : 0.00000000,
"unlocked_until" : 0,
"errors" : ""
}

added new node as written and is stuck...
deleted everything left only wallet.dat and conf file...

any ideas?

EDIT: after 2 hours - http://scr.hu/1ame/rzodk

bump
after 8 hours
Activity: 378
Time for a multipool?  Cool
legendary
Activity: 1193
Peaky Blinder

I bought AXIS at 1500 sat. it will pump. I will make money. Any other questions?

Luсky guy. I bought near 3000..... and axis wallet problems made himself down. sad

parker928
coin lowered its reputation,  why do you believe that coin will be grow?
no innovation. even no site... why? vanga? )))

"coin lowered its reputation" I assume you are talking about the issues switching to POS? It happens man, really. darkcoin has forked like 4 times and Its going just fine.

"no innovation, even no site" The main thing I like about AXIS is the distribution...the launch went PERFECTLY. I unfortunatly was not able to mine any on the launch because I couldn't get my rigs to run x13 without hardware errors even when i specified the right kernel. but if you go back and read the first pages of this forum you can see me practically begging for AXIS haha. Also, I would assume there will be a website soon, and the devs are working on it, no?

hope so ))) thanks

no matter what, I have pockets full of Axis. I take popcorn and wait))
just a little bit scared)))

it is normal to be nervous at a time like this, that is understandable. just remember "greedy when others are fearful"

I mean come on, do you guys seriously believe that the price of AXIS will NEVER go up again? lol...they all go up and down, all the time...when have you guys ever seen a coin completely plummet and lose its value and then never go back up?

DIME Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: