Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BABY][AIRDROP][EXCHANGE]PoW/PoS+Low-Masternode+[Defense (GPU)ASIC] - page 15. (Read 37987 times)

copper member
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Tell me please, is there a guide to run the Masternode on Windows? In the wallet there is a section "Masternode" and the button "launching the alias" - just press it and that's it? Or do we need some more settings? I understand that someone will think this question is stupid, but I never dealt with the Masternode
Activity: 434
Merit: 19
Hello, dev! I participate in aidrop and continue to support and update the thread with Russian translation (although I don't remember, you sent me a reward for it or not). Thanks)
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
BABYCHAIN have the 1500th master node, and it takes 15 days to complete 15% of the 10,000 Masternode targets.
Step by step towards the goal.
so You mean : value of baby coin will be based on peoples know and run masternoeds for it ?
copper member
Activity: 70
Merit: 6
BABYCHAIN have the 1500th master node, and it takes 15 days to complete 15% of the 10,000 Masternode targets.
Step by step towards the goal.
hi , team.
  When Baby coin start ICO and when Baby coin can exchange, now how many is price of baby coin ??
Thank team
BABYCHAIN is not involved in any ICO activities.
oh if BABY coin not involved any ICO activities so what your project is active as any?  what to create your coin value? and  What is its future like?
Activity: 308
Discord Link Babychain: https://discord.gg/ZJMskMv

At this moment we have 184 registered members in discord!

Welcome!  Wink
Activity: 33
 Dear team
I join your  Aridrop Stage 5 with my Baby wallet is : BKhJix1MeudJ4VzFAfhCfyoR4dnFD3ou4W   
Thank team
copper member
i dont think there are airdrop left , you can just mine it , just need 4 block to get your masternode

I didn't get any answer on my previous post which asked how in how many coins is consisting the airdrop. More: How long will the 4th airdrop still run? There is no date announced on the Opening Page. Just so as to know if one has to hurry up or not.

According to the OP the airdrop is still on, so if this is not true it would be better to update that information. Otherwise, it's deceiving.

Stage 5 AIRDROP RULES(Airdrop Stage 4 ended 2018-04-23)

Too many fake forms, especially Twitter, can't be counted, and now it's only for BITCOINTALK members.

Only Airdrop Bitcointalk members!
Brand new:        100   to be active in the forum
Newbie:            100   to be active in the forum
Jr Member:        300   to be active in the forum
Member:           400   Need Merit:ANN
Full Member:     500   Need Merit:ANN
Sr. Member:     1000   Need Merit:ANN
Hero Member:   2000  Need Merit:ANN
Legendary:       3000  Need Merit:ANN

Click this link to join the airdrop at
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeEUvYjW5E3A_PBei6_ylBfymgbYhzzG413-0hZrvubabpg-A/viewform?usp=sf_link
Activity: 1148
Merit: 307
i dont think there are airdrop left , you can just mine it , just need 4 block to get your masternode

I didn't get any answer on my previous post which asked how in how many coins is consisting the airdrop. More: How long will the 4th airdrop still run? There is no date announced on the Opening Page. Just so as to know if one has to hurry up or not.

According to the OP the airdrop is still on, so if this is not true it would be better to update that information. Otherwise, it's deceiving.
Activity: 123
Merit: 1

Activity: 33
There won't be a lot of airdrop
Activity: 1148
Merit: 307
Activity: 253
Rolling in the Deep
Why is this item so popular? Because the cute name or airdrop?I spent a lot of time studying and found that it was just a very common masternode coin.

It's very simple. This is a civilian coin.Avoid a monopoly like BITMAIN.

Yes, i like your idea! Keep Up!
most of wallet suspected as virus , probably false positive

I have tried to install the wallet.But my AVG virus guard deleted the file and flag it as a threat.
Activity: 210
I have tried to install the wallet.But my AVG virus guard deleted the file and flag it as a threat.
copper member
Why is this item so popular? Because the cute name or airdrop?I spent a lot of time studying and found that it was just a very common masternode coin.

It's very simple. This is a civilian coin.Avoid a monopoly like BITMAIN.
Activity: 443
Merit: 250
i think no official exchange yet , you can use at own risk

Who traded on this exchange - biten.trade? Can I trust her? Now there is a very small amount of trading. I would like to see BABY on a more popular exchange.
Pages:
Jump to: