Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BABY][AIRDROP][EXCHANGE]PoW/PoS+Low-Masternode+[Defense (GPU)ASIC] - page 37. (Read 37987 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 10
The road map impresses me. I wish you a steep takeoff)
hope challenge bitcoin.The decentralization of bitcoin since ASIC has failed.
Dear Team :
"Unfortunately, zBABY staking is not available currently but it is under consideration for future revisions.
If you don’t need to use zBABY by default, you can go to closed ,OPTIONS–ENABLE ZBABY AUTOMINT."
 That mean now we can't use z Baby Huh
copper member
Activity: 70
Merit: 6
hope challenge bitcoin.The decentralization of bitcoin since ASIC has failed.
Activity: 266
Merit: 3
BABYCHAIN is no ICO in this project,so no scam,This is a free for everyone now.do this BABYCHAIN just for people who don't have a ASIC.BABY Mining is as simple as a baby can walk.

Hi, dev! Thank You! My usual computer for the day today found a whopping 3 blocks! I got 6000 coins) Algorithm is protected from GPU and ASIC
Activity: 64
Merit: 0
copper member
Dear Team .
 Now 22:47 2018/04/11 I see you change from Baby  to ZBaBy  can you tell me , what in the mean of this work ?
 Thanks team
you can check this http://www.babychain.xyz/features/
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
Dear Team .
 Now 22:47 2018/04/11 I see you change from Baby  to ZBaBy  can you tell me , what in the mean of this work ?
 Thanks team
copper member
Does the Airdrop still live?
Airdrop now is stage 3,stage 2 will send tomorrow
Activity: 493
Merit: 28
Does the Airdrop still live?
copper member
BABYCHAIN is no ICO in this project,so no scam,This is a free for everyone now.do this BABYCHAIN just for people who don't have a ASIC.BABY Mining is as simple as a baby can walk.
copper member
lol I'm not saying its a scam. I was standing up for you.
I'm sorry I misunderstood. Grin
copper member
here screenshots imgur.com/a/GrhZX and imgur.com/a/avI0x if you dont believe me
ok it was sent every three days, and I sent for it.
Activity: 54
lol I'm not saying its a scam. I was standing up for you.
Activity: 123
Merit: 1
you can say that to all Alt Coins , nothing new at your warning , just another FUD

I know it's only 4 days old. But there is not even any indication there will be any sales of any kind. You guys believe what you want. It very well might be a scam in the end, I'm just saying, there's nothing that looks like a red flag to me yet.
Activity: 50
here screenshots imgur.com/a/GrhZX and imgur.com/a/avI0x if you dont believe me
I know it's only 4 days old. But there is not even any indication there will be any sales of any kind. You guys believe what you want. It very well might be a scam in the end, I'm just saying, there's nothing that looks like a red flag to me yet.
Activity: 123
Merit: 1
and you said that to 4 days coins ? you are Genius bro , Genius in stupidity

If this is a scam it's the worst scam of all time. They haven't sold any masternodes, their coin is not tradeable anywhere...there is literally 0 to be gained by scamming out at this point.
If this is a scam it's the worst scam of all time. They haven't sold any masternodes, their coin is not tradeable anywhere...there is literally 0 to be gained by scamming out at this point.
Activity: 50
enable your coin control and check in Input button at Send Tab

Hello, i have a problem with displayed balance. When i configure my masternode first time, i failed with writting right things in "masternode.conf". After that i gen new masternode key and successfully start new one. Problem is now i see "Locked" Balance 20000 instead of 10000. I have now only 1 running masternode. How can i fix this? I tryed -rescan, -zapwallettxxes=1 and -reindex. Only after -reindex my balance return to normal view, but when i start my masternode it show again locked 20000.
Yes, i know, in the inputs list everything is ok, only 10000 locked, but in overview page i still see locked twice more, and final balance show negative value, because i dont have so much.

BABYCHAIN please help, you are developer, how can i fix double-locked coins?
Activity: 238
Merit: 27
airdorp stage 2 ended
I did not received nothing from the airdrop ( I've done all steps), also nothing from the translation yet.

same situation. I did not receive anything. nor received for the translations sent in private message for several days  Undecided

same to, no receveived for translations Shocked

If nothing is resolved I suggest applying a trust to warn people that it's a scam.

okay we are 4 people in same situation. I did not receive anything to and nor received for translations sent in private since April 4 BABYCHAIN is a scam ?!

1.translations not update,
2.wallet address is wrong.
so,,

I checked the address on my BABY wallet, and is correct, I've done the translation yesterday, so it was updated.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.34428069
Is this coin going to be getting a discord? I have 90,000 babies I am looking to trade with!
Pages:
Jump to: