Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BABY][AIRDROP][EXCHANGE]PoW/PoS+Low-Masternode+[Defense (GPU)ASIC] - page 43. (Read 37987 times)

Activity: 60
Merit: 0
Activity: 9
Activity: 14
Hi

Is there a way to submit the wallet address for the coins to be sent to.
Activity: 95
Activity: 109
copper member
Activity: 70
Merit: 6
I run my nodes on 3 PC serveral hours, but it appears 00m:00s, are these running?

The masternode information update threshold is 5 minutes, and after 5 minutes it is not updated. That is the masternode setting error.
Activity: 404
Merit: 10
Tell me please, is there a guide to run the Masternode on Windows? In the wallet there is a section "Masternode" and the button "launching the alias" - just press it and that's it? Or do we need some more settings? I understand that someone will think this question is stupid, but I never dealt with the Masternode Smiley
Activity: 86
I run my nodes on 3 PC serveral hours, but it appears 00m:00s, are these running?
https://i.imgur.com/Thpsiah.png
copper member
i saw BSOD listed BABY in their pool with quark algo , is it true ?
Maybe made some attempts, but unfortunately maybe given up.  Sad
Activity: 273
Merit: 100
BABYCHAIN is a perfect defense against GPU/ASIC and POOL.You can only mining use the CPU.

I just PM you take a look!!
copper member
BABYCHAIN is a perfect defense against GPU/ASIC and POOL.You can only mining use the CPU.
copper member
Very exciting, BABYCHAIN have more than 1000 distributed nodes globally and more than 110 masternodes.
Activity: 123
Merit: 1
copper member
Hi OP.
what is your next plan for babychain ? Ever applied for any exchange ? I think I can help you to get listed in exchange. I cant send you PM thereby I am posting here. And also create telegram/discord channel so we can chat, get instant update and discuss anything related to babychain. I love babies and this is interesting project cause of only solo mining. I am in to this project and mining
The project has not progressed to the discussion of exchanges, and is very willing to participate in the cooperation.
Activity: 83
use discord, reddit, steemit to promote your project.
Activity: 273
Merit: 100
We have the 100th master node, and it takes 3 days to complete 1% of the 10,000 Masternode targets.

Congrats!!
This coin is a success already!!

I cannot wait to see after 9 months when the baby is born
copper member
We have the 100th master node, and it takes 3 days to complete 1% of the 10,000 Masternode targets.
Activity: 43
Only solo mining ? very intersting project
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1026
SellDefi.com | Earn by selling files
Hi OP.
what is your next plan for babychain ? Ever applied for any exchange ? I think I can help you to get listed in exchange. I cant send you PM thereby I am posting here. And also create telegram/discord channel so we can chat, get instant update and discuss anything related to babychain. I love babies and this is interesting project cause of only solo mining. I am in to this project and mining
Activity: 86
The first coin with low masternode .  Very good job
Pages:
Jump to: