Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BANK]BankCoin[X11]POW/POS-Now 4 exchange★bittrex★poloniex★c-cex★coinnext★ - page 33. (Read 88396 times)

Activity: 38
Merit: 0
Activity: 821
Merit: 1000
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
um...SCAM!

Darkcoin is the originator of DGW and DarkSend. And DarkSend is still being developed by DRK's developer. It's not finished.

Such a brazen scam. I'm a little fascinated.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1010
all done with cold calculating heart  Cool believe even Satoshi has sense of humor might be reading bitcointalk for amusement
legendary
Stay away from Cinni coin. The dev deletes posts. If you arent talking about the price rising he will delete your posts. You can scream price rise! price rise! with no substantial evidence, proof, information, ANYTHING and no one cares. And if you call out people that scream fake price rise, you get banned from the thread. Good luck with Cinni, lol.

PS. do your research somewhere other than the Cinni thread. Like i said, most everything important gets deleted. You will see many posts screaming price rise, so be careful.

Why dont we keep each coin on their own threads Smiley

agree, and just pure data and maybe some suggestions as this is more accessible (to investors not used to IRC) forum for exchange, I see bank coin as one of a investment type portfolio, psychological manipulations don't interest me I like POS I like % I like 51% and ASIC countermeasures.

Right now seeing my operation pulling less coins per unit of time, but also seeing less and less time left on POW I have decided to continue injecting energy and computing power (till POS) .

I have also noticed this coin grew large in China insofar short time of POW it has. Their main pool sustained DDOS attack (or something similar) half of participants have decided to take their business elsewhere (but then returned shortly after pool recovered back to bank coin, so they must like it and potential)

Global aspect of bank coin is a great strategy to have, name itself "bank" is great , no attachment to any brand is great, total number of coin choice is a correct one (in my opinion) block confirmation time is correct one for arbitrage. This is what i look at not, psychology not even current market value.    
Activity: 1022
Stay away from Cinni coin. The dev deletes posts. If you arent talking about the price rising he will delete your posts. You can scream price rise! price rise! with no substantial evidence, proof, information, ANYTHING and no one cares. And if you call out people that scream fake price rise, you get banned from the thread. Good luck with Cinni, lol.

PS. do your research somewhere other than the Cinni thread. Like i said, most everything important gets deleted. You will see many posts screaming price rise, so be careful.

Why dont we keep each coin on their own threads Smiley
Activity: 84
Merit: 10

legendary
just saw my reward sliced in half in front of my eyes... we are on the block 5020... speaking of the pressure.

coin btw is absolutely great and will see big growth. and logo should be changed, this is a minor thing but  it matters regardless

thanks to the creators of this coin and community for ongoing support of this
Activity: 378
Merit: 252
Activity: 310
The old logo should be swapped for this one, it looks so much better than the original.
Activity: 392
www.DonateMedia.org
legendary
Activity: 1988
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1006
40 blocks till halving! Now Bank cheap! Put your money to the BANK! Grin Grin Grin
great pump on bitt!! next station- poloniex!

just 4% of total coins rebuyed at 80-140 sat lol
Activity: 252
great pump on bitt!! next station- poloniex!
someone just globed 2.5 M coins at bittrex

Embarrassed i thought  i was cool for snatching a few hundred k
someone just globed 2.5 M coins at bittrex

Activity: 1022
halve at 5000 coin reward per block : 180 blocks remaining